It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Pyramid on Earth is in North Korea! Plus More.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This reminds me of the game homefront when North Korea became a mighty superpower in the 2020s after the fall of the US empire

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Au contraire chap, how about The Louvre?

That one's made of glass...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Great presentation and attention to detail.. for that S n F.. A excellent example of how a good thread is constructed.

The information you present at the end is probably worthy of its own thread..

I think its interesting to note that the building would have been the biggest hotel in the world had it been constructed in time. If my memory serves me correct it was a cold war scenario that led to its initial construction, because the previous record holder was built by a south Korean company. Which is the Swiss hotel in Singapore.. (actually have had an evening at the bar at the top of this hotel-Amazing views over Singapore!)
Well that is the general belief behind its construction.

Now the conspiracy minded folk.. Looking at it, It could be perceived as though the top of this pyramid could resemble an all seeing eye.. within its architecture.

similar to the pyramid at Asanta..

I actually made a thread about the Asanta some time ago..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These buildings certainly are statements but of what exactly they are trying to project is uncertain.. I do though think though they are worth taking a closer look at.. We have structures like this all over the world.. Seems like people in power will go to extraordinary lengths to emulate ancient Egypt..

It has to be said aswell on an architectural perspective, that building in N.Korea is a fantastic structure..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Propaganda about NK indicates they are starving, yet they can build this?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
reply to post by muzzleflash

Propaganda about NK indicates they are starving, yet they can build this?

And according to Worldpress.org their birth/death rates in NK are:

Birth rate: 14.51 births/1,000 population (2011 est.)
Death rate: 9.08 deaths/1,000 population (July 2011 est.)

Compare with India: wiki

Birth rate 21.76 births/1,000 population (2009 est.)
Death rate 6.4 deaths/1,000 population (2009 est.)

USA: wiki

Death rate 8.38 deaths/1,000 population (July 2010 est.)

Russia: wiki

Death rate 14.3 deaths/1,000 population (2010)[52]

According to this demographic list of death rates, most nations are doing worse off, especially '3rd world' nations such as many throughout Africa. Death rates are between 10-25 per 1000 in many of those locations.

Also nations like India or those throughout the 3rd world have poverty rates above 20-25% , which is terrible. However I cannot find any data on the poverty rate in North Korea, I wonder why? Dare I say it's because it's pretty low and thus needs to be hidden to protect the propaganda that is being spread against them?

What about life expectancy and literacy rates? Those are also good gauges of their society that may help us determine exactly how poor they are doing internationally.

NK's Literacy rates:

Literacy:
total population: 99%

India literacy:

Literacy rate 71.7%

Afghanistan:

total population: 28.1%

Iran

total population: 77%

Israel

total population: 97.1%

And some nations are dismal like Niger

total population: 28.7%

Most of Africa is between 25-60% literacy.
South American nations are between 70-90% roughly.

Life expectancy rates:

And according to this list, NK is at 67.3 average for the total pop : wiki life expectancy chart

They are above the global average by a slight bit.
They are ahead of India ( 64.7 ), Russia ( 65.5 ), and way ahead of the dismal rates throughout Africa and other 3rd world locations.

These numbers tell me that things in North Korea are a lot better than the media claims they are. I would wager a bet that they are not starving as badly as they are portrayed. (Political Bias).
It appears to me that starvation is a bigger problem in half of the world's population especially in 3rd world locations such as Africa or other dispersed nations.
edit on 14-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Nice stuff mate

The building it self looks like an ol'skool space rocket.

Just goes to show that the powers that be lurk everywhere.
It's a nice building though.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
yes! WATCH THIS!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So, is there still anyone who still believe North Korea is an "enemy" of the NWO Illuminati elite?

North Korea is a puppet of the NWO Illuminati elite...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Amazingly enough, Kim Jong-il died 4 days after this thread here was posted, and one day after the last post on this thread was made (before today).

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
That's a pretty crazy hotel, right up there with some of the stuff in Dubai. That is sort of odd since Dubai is the riches't city in the world and Pyongyang is supposed to be the poorest.

I did read the statistics post but this still seems decedent for a country like N Korea but what do I know, I have never been a third world dictator that teaches children and surfs to worship me like a God.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hotel?....... I'll bet anything that there's a missile harbouring inside that pyramid....... you know, one of those big dongs, or whatever they call them

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Who else loves pyramids?

Oh, yes, the masons...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
So, is there still anyone who still believe North Korea is an "enemy" of the NWO Illuminati elite?

North Korea is a puppet of the NWO Illuminati elite...

You got all that from some nut job dictator building a giant triangle? Seriously?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Every-time a country gets a god-king, they go to building something big.

I don't think there is a surprise here.

Pharaohs were god-kings and they built pyramids.

Chinese god-kings built pyramids.

Inca/Mayan/Aztecs...

Of course other god-kings built huge images of themselves.

When your country is ruled by military dictatorship, big things get built. It happens.

"Don't have a job? Then you're building a pyramid!"

"You say you're a doctor! But I say you're a PYRAMID BUILDER!"

"You think you're a lawyer. Mwahahaha. No. You lay the mortar, silly lawyer."

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The construction company behind this building is very interesting. Orascom Group which is owned and ran by the Sawiris family. They have a charity they run Sawiris Foundation for Social Development. One of the guys running that charity is Ismail Serageldin who sits on many boards and he was Vice President of the World Bank.

So the World Bank which was created at the Bretton Woods conference.

The United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference, commonly known as the Bretton Woods conference, was a gathering of 730 delegates from all 44 Allied nations at the Mount Washington Hotel, situated in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, United States, to regulate the international monetary and financial order after the conclusion of World War II.[1]
The conference was held from 1 to 22 July 1944, when the agreements were signed to set up the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), and the International Monetary Fund (IMF)

And that was where Adam Lanzas mother was while she left Adam at home to plan his attack on a elementry school.

Strange?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sawiris family is also Coptic Christians from Egypt. Why does that ring a bell? Egyptian Coptic Christians you ask? Maybe you remember the Egyptian Coptic Christians from California who created a movie then flooded the Egyptian Television and talk shows with it. And it led to protest at all the US embassies around the world and then Benghazi Embassy was attacked where U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens was killed. Oh by the way U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens was from California. Oh the President of Egypt right now is from California also his family still lives there. See the Mohamed Morsi President of Egypt taught at a college in California for years before the Egyptian uprising and only went back to Egypt when they ousted Hosni Mubarak. Hosni Mubarak was the one who ran the torture camps in Egypt for Bush. Hell even that movie made by the Coptic Egyptians in California was funded and planned at the Hudson Institute where Scooter Libby runs the place. You know that guy who went to prison for outing Valerie Plame a a CIA agent.

And don't forget who owns those television and talk shows in Egypt. Sawiris family.
edit on 11-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

These numbers tell me that things in North Korea are a lot better than the media claims they are. I would wager a bet that they are not starving as badly as they are portrayed. (Political Bias).

I myself go by the stories of the people fleeing the country, and one woman's story was horrifying- she was sent to a political prison for the "crime" of having a child by a South Korean man. The guards beat her mercilessly before throwing her baby to the guard dogs. She passed out after being beaten and starved, and thinking she was dead the guards threw her body into a pit with the other dead prisoners. When she came to she snuck out of the prison and managed to get to China. It's also been reported there's a huge surge of single mothers crossing over into the south with their babies because people are starving to death in the north and mothers are forced to risk being shot by North Korean guards to save their baby's lives.

I'm sorry, but quoting wikipedia statistics only goes so far in describing what is going in in that hell hole.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We have our very own pyramid where I live here in Stockport.....on an estate called Kings Valley!.......and owned by a bank no less!.....and occasionally they fire a green laser out of the top of it! (not sure why they do that to be honest)

A conspiracy theorist could have a field day!

edit on 11/4/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Your story reminds me of the propaganda that Saddam Hussein was throwing children out of incubators in order to take the incubators to create biological weapons to attack Americans.It never happened but it made good propaganda to invade Iraq for weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Wow thank you for the content you have added here, that is some really interesting information you dug up!

I appreciate your contributions.
Now, to continue reading this interesting info!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join