It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO intercepts and destroys a comet heading for earth! *Video*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
guess some people never noticed the changing strobe timing of the flashing object? there isn't any aircraft that have a knob you can change the strobe rate on the fly, and if there was, why would some pilot mess with it while flying?

That strobe frequency rate is very noticable towards the end of the footage.. interesting video
edit on 13-12-2011 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Now that was interesting Unity.
I'm so glad you posted that. Especially the last bit
of the documentary from, Ahem, 1976, that said
Mayan elders quoting mayan prophecy declared,
dec24 2011 a giant cataclysm will strike the earth,
but the elders of wisdom would come down from the sky.
They will form a One World Government to battle the evil
that has been ruining the world.
There's some food for thought Christians.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If Unity_99 endorses this video then you know it is BS...

I have learned to ignore anything this person says...as should most people...

edit on 13-12-2011 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We have only a couple of weeks to find out if there is any truth to the 12/24/2011 prophesy. I find it interesting that the video said that Armaggadon was suppose to occur just prior to the date. With things heating up in the middle East this month something to ponder. My biggest question is when everything breaks loose. What if nothing or no one comes to the rescue? Most of humankind is waiting for a savior what if there isn't one?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Looks like flares of some type to me. Impressive show though.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Seriously?

Not your fault of course, you merely repeated the title of the video....but, I'd think at least some commentary as to the ridiculous claims made by that title are in order?

It is his/her fault. Don't give this ignorance a free pass for crying out loud. This is but one of zillions of examples around here that show ignorant folks parroting stupid videos and stories. They are "useful idiots" They aren't smart enough to understand that their willful ignorance the major factor that keeps this subject a laughable joke.'

I say willful ignorance, because in this day and age, with the tools available to us, there is no excuse for the lack of common sense, reason and logic that leads to someone starting a thread like this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join