It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO intercepts and destroys a comet heading for earth! *Video*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Amazing footage of a UFO blowing apart what appears to be some type of asteroid or comet on a collision course with earth

Link to the video below -

www.youtube.com...

Full description of the witnesses accounts of what happened on the video in the description.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tropictul

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tropictul
Amazing footage of a UFO blowing apart what appears to be some type of asteroid or comet on a collision course with earth

www.youtube.com...

Full description of the witnesses accounts of what happened on the video in the description.

Not trying to debunk this or anything but they look like flares personally.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Here the embed for you.

Did this just happen or did you just stumble across the vid?i can't find a date

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Seriously?

Not your fault of course, you merely repeated the title of the video....but, I'd think at least some commentary as to the ridiculous claims made by that title are in order?

And um....you can hear the folks discussing what they are watching. A de-orbiting spacecraft, of Terrestrial origin of course.

Also as noted below, very strong resemblance to flares, sky divers carrying them, night jumpers, etc, etc. Absolutely zero anything to do with a "comet", nor any "alien" UFO.

What was "flying" might be considered "unidentified" for the time being, but certainly not anything to do with some ET spaceships.....
edit on Tue 13 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
How is this a UFO? and Why would aliens wait till it entered our atmosphere to destroy it? I would think they could have done that long before it got anywhere near us!
I think it's a plane shooting flares.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Personally it looks to me like a bunch of Chinese lanterns, some having a different colour and one object that is different, flashing some kind of (LED?) light. Like another poster mentioned, the thing falling to earth in a fireball looks like fireworks, flares, or similar. It is a good video but I personally don't think its is really UFO's. Cool find though.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Looks like the Golden Knights to me .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This has been posted before, I remember commenting on the consistent black levels on the dark parts of the video and came to the conclusion that is was a CGI particle animation, the video posted above my comment looks like the same thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I also remember that video from another thread. One ATSer contacted the woman who posted the video, made by her husband. I don't remember that it was declared CGI.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedP1LL

www.youtube.com...

Sorry this on a boat, and there were witnesses.

Below is a report of the event in words and more detail from one of the witnesses

When filming began...it was originally "3" orbs of light..."2" white lights, "1" red. One of the other "observers" claims that prior to the commencement of filming there was "1" blinking light that split into "2" white lights, then the red ones started appearing...That's when filming was stopped to change to zoom setting on the camera.

Video AND Testimony.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
This has been posted before, I remember commenting on the consistent black levels on the dark parts of the video and came to the conclusion that is was a CGI particle animation, the video posted above my comment looks like the same thing.

Doubt that very much. When one person or even a few, usually to suppress info, declare something that, it doesn't every make it so.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ohhh, so that's what happened to Elenin!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The red orbs look like flares and the fiery thing looks like a parachute night jump display , just because someone gives an anonymous witness statement doesn't make it true , who did the witnesses report it to ? , there's no link with the video .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by TheRedP1LL

www.youtube.com...

Sorry this on a boat, and there were witnesses.

Below is a report of the event in words and more detail from one of the witnesses

When filming began...it was originally "3" orbs of light..."2" white lights, "1" red. One of the other "observers" claims that prior to the commencement of filming there was "1" blinking light that split into "2" white lights, then the red ones started appearing...That's when filming was stopped to change to zoom setting on the camera.

Video AND Testimony.

Doesn't mean you have any idea of what it could or could not be. Witness's are just that witness's they dont know what it is either. But from the way the lights start to diminish towards the end looks like they are more likely to be flares.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Im thinking maybe flares being dropped from a plane, and one of them broke apart at the start of the video.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

There has been more and more ufo activity.

This video is a new doom video. Its interesting though. Because there looks like an eclipse or partial eclipse that was not put out online, given as an official date, on Dec 24, 2011, Christmas Eve.

Before 1983, and the official year they first started publishing planet X in the media, including the infamous Washington Post article, was also 1983. But before that they worked out the 13 Baktun went to Dec 24, 2011.
That was what others had also determined it to be, when suddenly it was switched to 2012, same year something was seen, cosmically, and even stopped meaning end of cycle and armeggedon, but now meant consciousness raising.

Now, I have no idea about any of this, but as I had looked for the eclipses, was surprised that this wasn't listed and did find this video interesting.

He gives the interview by a mayan elder who says, that this last day means, the New Dawn, and the Return Of The Men Of Wisdom. Theirs was a culture with sacrifice to a Feathered Serpent/Quetzcoatl, so this might be annanuki, or it could be the heart of the shaman wisdom, were serpent merely meant wisdom

No matter what it is, its ufology related. And the video then goes on about ufos.

I found it very interesting. I keep hoping the higher ups are coming, not negatives and the roman controllers here, the atonites or saturnists, are trying to make us all be fear based because we're actually going to have the vineyard restored, in a postiive way, and the mismanager group taken to account. This would be a more positive thing. However, we don't know. There is too much disinfo and not enough info.

Christmas Eve 2011 The END? Original Mayan End Date

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well you may want to check out this thread. I will go as far to say is about the same event.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Just to back you up, I've seen something exactly similar to this before. In fact, it barely happened not even a month ago. The only thing different from what I saw and what's in the video is that I only saw THREE flare-like objects coming down from what could have been the second layer of the atmosphere. Believe me, i'm not faking or bluffing.
Nice find! Thanks for proving to me that I wasn't the only one who though I was crazy for such a event.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I guess its possible this is a UFO destroying a nah...
I will say, it looks a lot more unknown than flares or
sky divers at night over water.
(what's up with these new radical sky diving groups?)
Venus, swamp gas ? This is unusual to say the least.
Yes there is something re-entering but what's all
the other lights about.Oh got it ! Flares, sky divers &
space junk all at the same time and place.
See, that's much more plausible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join