It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[DrJim] Latest Summary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Summary For 8th September 2004

Just thought i would make a new thread so everyone can easily get to certain parts of the information they require so they dont have to shift through over 20 pages of posts.

Ok i will provide everything in the order we got them.

Dr Jims first post for the game(il just post the url as its on the very first page)

This the first thing that kicked everything off.

I need your help with two images

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We came to the conclusion that the information that was required from us for DrJim was.

A. The geographic location of this event
B. Bhe type of military aircraft shown
C. Once a and b are known, the likely base of origin of the aircraft

The answers were.

A) It's Big Bend
B) It's probably a Eurofighter
C) Kirtland AFB Or Randolph AFB Or Holloman AFB

(We all realised that the images were faked and wondered why someone so highly thought of would send us these)

Abit more researching shown that Big Bend is a place where (In real life) the Marfa Lights take place which can only be described as glowing balls of energy.

Most members by now was almost certain that this was a game. But still wasnt 100%sure.

Then whilst this was being discussed and we were waiting for more clues DrJim posted after a few days absence.

Originally posted by DrJim
Simon queried me on my availability to respond here. I apologize for my inaction, since releasing these images, there has been some odd developments on our end.

I confess to not having the time to read the entire thread, but am amazed at the exceptional investigative thinking shown by many members. Here is an additional piece of the puzzle: www.abovetopsecret.com... (thank you for the directory Simon). The entire document contains enough information for a specific "Freedom of Information Act" request by a U.S. citizen for what seems to be a "Big Bend Incident Seven" (which is causing us to wonder about the first six). We're working with an associate to initiate this action.

The image 11qaz-75tgb.gif was part of a secret document which contains something to do with the BBI7 (Which means Big Bend Incident 7).

We realised that DrJim has his own directory and checked it out.

This directory contained alot of files which were parts of the document which was then put together to create the full document which is this.

Text Format (easy to read).

Full original document.
img29.exs.cx...

Full document inverted colours and despeckle for easier read.
img28.exs.cx...

This is how far we have come and are currently trying the figure out what we need to do from here on.

Originally posted by pantha
just in case people miss them,we have got a few threads going to cover specific areas that we are working on

ranger

freedom of information act

anything more to gain from the document as a whole

the images

project red-web

the Haskins

DrJim's index and files

the coordinates

NOTICE: I have not mentioned any members names because basically i cannot remember what member did what, but if you want your name mentioning feel free to U2U me and i will credit with the find or work in my post

[edit on 9-9-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
cool
good post and summary. i believe that ranger guy is part of this game. i also think that the site he showed us was created by skeptic overlord

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
ONE question...

why the hellis this in "ATS Sponsored Games & Events" forum???

is this a game or is DrJim for real???

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
ummmm yeah it's a game, it's official.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Didn't I read one of the mods (can't remember which one) saying that this definitely was a game and that there are more clues already in the previous pages of the thread to help the game along? Did that mod ever say if those clues were discovered?

[edit on 7-9-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
well the hunt admin has said that we don't need to come up with any more ideas as they've already come up. It's probably something thats staring us in the face and we just don't know it.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
could it have something to do with skeptic and drjim talking about putting it in RATS and the points imon was supposed to switch?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
ok so mabye this is the game,
theshiv post below this one,
he only posted once and about
a-51, would this be part of the game?
should we ask the mods to remove it if
it's not?
i'm still reading that big post, could we
set up a thread to look for clues,
and one like this to list all found clues?
some one want to set up a chat so the
threads aren't to long?

[edit on 8-9-2004 by Fiorina 161]

JAK

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Edited because posted in wrong thread. Post is now HERE

Jack

[edit on 8/9/04 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here is a link to the whole document in Photoshop format with each 'piece' as a layer. It is in PSD format and zipped.

File provided by JAK - Thank You!

www.geocities.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Right just a quick question:
Have we dismissed Project red-web as a clue?
If so why?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Project red-web hasn't been dismissed as a clue as far as I can tell, it's just that it hasn't turned up any hint of information.....yet. Anything or nothing within that document could lead us to the 'next level' of this. I think that's the problem at the moment, there are too many avenues that may be worth exploring. We'll get there in the end by trial and error if we have to.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
just in case people miss them,we have got a few threads going to cover specific areas that we are working on

ranger

freedom of information act

anything more to gain from the document as a whole

the images

project red-web

the Haskins

DrJim's index and files

the coordinates

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks for that pantha iv quoted you and put it in the first post for easier access.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
someone U2Ued me asking if I could bring them up to speed with what we are doing so far. I'm going to post my reply here and if anyone can think of anything I've missed out , can they post it here also.

"well there's quite a lot to catch up on , but I think that most of what we still have to do is contained in this page from a link that the member Ranger426 gave us.

www.freewebs.com...

We are pretty certain that he is a part of this game as he is the only one providing information at the moment.
We have been given the coordinates 417/333 from a document that we found

and they seem to be the most important thing to be trying to figure out at the moment.
They don't seem to be pointing to a post number on the site, and the numbers are wrong to be map coordinates , and we can't so far find anything from the images that we have by using the coordinates on them, I think that we are all really stuck and that's why the posting has slowed right down in the games forum.
When we found the document with the coordinates in ,it was in this directory.

At the time we found it, there was a long list of files in there that were soon removed from view, although you can still access them by putting the file names in after the drjim/ bit in the address bar.
We noticed that there was a pattern to the file names and that some were missing from the sequence.

so maybe the coordinates point towards those missing files in some way, and these would give us the second document that will tell us the whole story and explain what has happened to the Haskins who were the witnesses to the big bend incident in 1999.
I've probably missed something out but hopefully this is enough to get you started. "

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Sorry, wrong thread. Post about rev web here.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by SpookyVince]

top topics

join