It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on in Copernicus crater?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Well why dont you tell us HONESTLY what you see here in ariannas image

Sure but it would be better if I knew where that image came from so I could use the original bitmap scan I have

I pulled up three of those circled that look interesting... if you want I can highlight them with a little color to make it easier to see. Can't ell you what they are, but they look interesting
I would need the original; for reference and scale

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh FABULOJUS.....

I pulled up three of those circled that look interesting...

I will pose the same question as before:

WHAT is the resolution?? AND just to add (since not evefr answered) WHAT is an equivalent EARTH PHOTO, similar or same resolution?

Just to "compare" Please?? Pretty, pretty, pretty please???

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Your wasting your time. Point blank.....the person you asking to be reasonable throws himself into the same pool that the likes of John Lear and others swim in. I mean, what else needs to be said? Do I need to go through the history of the people he worships? If I am forced to, you better have your helmet on and adjusted, because it is enough to make anyone that has more than 3 brain cells bash their head against the nearest wall.

Look at the photos he shows....what a LAUGHABLE joke they are. Wonder why if the anomalies are "so clear" he doesn't just post images that would convince the average Joe? Easy, the images he "claims" to see something significant in are meaningless images of nothing more than moon rocks. Nothing more. And he knows that. However, by claiming that only certain people with a certain mindset can see the same things that he and other ignorant "believers" see then they keep their fantasies alive in their heads and hope to persuade any potential "useful idiot" fence-sitters out there into joining their ignorant and moronic camp.

This example I am pointing out is a perfect example of why this subject is never going to get anywhere.
edit on 15-12-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Yes, thank you.....point WELL taken...!!

(but, nevermind....my post was way off topic, so...again, nevermind. BUT, yes, understood .... )
edit on Thu 15 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

100% edited this post. My response was 100% based ignorance (lol) for a change (lol).

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

To answer that I would need the source of that image section and the original it was taken from. Find me that and I will try to answer your question.
Just saying its from somewhere on that Copernicus image (there are 5) is not enough. I don't have the time

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I wish In knew how to properly respond to this....I really mean that, I do.

All respect.

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

To answer that I would need the source of that image section and the original it was taken from. Find me that and I will try to answer your question.
Just saying its from somewhere on that Copernicus image (there are 5) is not enough. I don't have the time

The image used for the views displayed above came from the first link on the following page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The cropped view below shows the location of the circular object highlighted by Zorgon.

Direct view. i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Your wasting your time. Point blank.....the person you asking to be reasonable throws himself into the same pool that the likes of John Lear and others swim in. I mean, what else needs to be said? Do I need to go through the history of the people he worships? If I am forced to, you better have your helmet on and adjusted, because it is enough to make anyone that has more than 3 brain cells bash their head against the nearest wall.

Look at the photos he shows....what a LAUGHABLE joke they are. Wonder why if the anomalies are "so clear" he doesn't just post images that would convince the average Joe? Easy, the images he "claims" to see something significant in are meaningless images of nothing more than moon rocks. Nothing more. And he knows that. However, by claiming that only certain people with a certain mindset can see the same things that he and other ignorant "believers" see then they keep their fantasies alive in their heads and hope to persuade any potential "useful idiot" fence-sitters out there into joining their ignorant and moronic camp.

This example I am pointing out is a perfect example of why this subject is never going to get anywhere.

don't tempt me into inundating this thread with more evidence than you would care to debunk. stop with the character assassination of zorgon, lear and others, or i'll get out ye olde evidence and wack several out of your ballpark. i'm not kidding either. don't push the nice old lady.

and zorgon, what the sam hill is that?
edit on 16-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Your wasting your time. Point blank.....the person you asking to be reasonable throws himself into the same pool that the likes of John Lear and others swim in.

John has a very big pool

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

reply to post by MainLineThis

Yes, thank you.....point WELL taken...!!

(but, nevermind....my post was way off topic, so...again, nevermind. BUT, yes, understood .... )
edit on Thu 15 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

no he has no point.
in debate circles it's called ad hominem.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hey z, remember when arizona state ...was it geology department, astronomy, what? i forget the precise name. wasn't it related to the navy somehow? oh yeah i remember, clementine, wasn't it? anyway, remember when they did that color map of the moon and put it in a clickable browser applet?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Do your worst we might even see Santa after all its that time of year

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by undo

Do your worst we might even see Santa after all its that time of year

changed my mind. do as you will. besides, i have no where to upload the images now.
lucky you.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
well, okay maybe just two.

colorized the area of interest
i1118.photobucket.com...

non-colorized same pic as above
i1118.photobucket.com...

aren't they pretty?

soooo, anyway. thank nasa for taking the pictures. and ats and john lear, for providing them for us to look at.
cause, yes, it's from the copernicus images. interesting no?

tell me you don't see straight lines and plateaus, nice and neat like, with what appears to be more interesting right angles.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I dont see anything but the moons surface, can you point out in more detail what you think you see.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

tell me you don't see straight lines and plateaus, nice and neat like, with what appears to be more interesting right angles.

Why don't you work your magic on a better image?

images.spaceref.com...

In any event, I don't think Arianna is claiming to see straight lines.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by undo

Why don't you work your magic on a better image?

images.spaceref.com...

In any event, I don't think Arianna is claiming to see straight lines.

why? what's wrong with the one i used? sounds like a distraction technique.
looook over herreeee.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Because in the higher resolution images, you can see that the "right angles" are the result of sun angle and perspective.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by undo

Because in the higher resolution images, you can see that the "right angles" are the result of sun angle and perspective.

the pic i have comes from this one
files.abovetopsecret.com...

does your image cover that area?

oh by george, it does. well thanks for the new pic! and there's those right angles again!

hey z, download this guy's image.

images.spaceref.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join