It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on in Copernicus crater?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
I don't get what I am meant to be looking at?

I've read all 21 pages and I also don't get it,genuinely I have an open mind and want to see what ever it is,but my mind keeps telling me there really isn't anything there.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
I don't get what I am meant to be looking at?
Start at the beginning of the thread and look at the images. Examine the original image and then move on to the enhanced ones. Really look closely at the circled areas. If you don't have a pair of 3D glasses, you will need to get some to examine the 3D versions. You really need to shift your gaze in and out for some time. Faces and Structures will appear gradually. Don't be swayed or discouraged by the people that come on here and comment about how there is nothing there. Once you realize what you are seeing, we must spread the word and take up arms! For the reign of the gigantic, tiny Martian cities has come to an end!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just had a thought; What if the rover accidentally rolled over the city or parts of it, killing millions and inadvertently started an intergalactic war? What if Very Large Tiny People are here on earth now? What type of advanced weapons could they use? If the VLTPs are here now, how would we know if they use advanced cloaking methods or are just very good at hiding? This is all pure speculation of course but still unnerving.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
I'm sorry but I will not reply to naysayers who come to this thread and do not contribute anything positive.
Unfortunately, you haven't answered many of my questions either, or maybe you don't find my contribution as a positive one.

The amount of research I have conducted of into features and anomalies on the Moon and Mars is huge and has devoured many hours.
But it means nothing if you are doing it the wrong way; you may even do it for the rest of your life, if you are doing it wrong you are never going to get closer to the true (unless you have some special luck).

If anyone has doubts about what is being posted here I suggest they conduct their own research to verify what is being presented.
Do you think that we haven't? The fact that most of the people that has kept on posting on this thread have being also researching the Moon and Mars should tell you something.

There is no geological formations in the last image, but a huge tiny-sized city that spreads all over the slab of rock.
What type of knowledge of geology do you have, if you don't mind the question?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I just had a thought; What if the rover accidentally rolled over the city or parts of it, killing millions and inadvertently started an intergalactic war?

LOL

This just reminded me of a "Simpons" episode, I think it was one the "Halloween Specials".......If I can find a clip would make sense.....As I recall, in the episode, Lisa Simpson cultivates a colony in a Petri dish......and they evolve, and come out with spaceships bearing airborne lasers to Zap people.....much like a mosquito bite.....very hilarious....

(edit) FOUND IT!!!

Simpsons "Tree House of Horror VII"

The Genesis Tub – After intending to prove that sugary drinks will rot teeth, Lisa creates her own miniature universe.

www.watchcartoononline.com...

Good luck finding clips online......

edit on Wed 4 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

This just reminded me of a "Simpons" episode, I think it was one the "Halloween Specials".......If I can find a clip would make sense.....As I recall, in the episode, Lisa Simpson cultivates a colony in a Petri dish......and they evolve, and come out with spaceships bearing airborne lasers to Zap people.....much like a mosquito bite.....very hilarious....

Yes! And they feared Bart as the Devil!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A recap in the OP's own words:

Yes DJW001, I am very serious about the visual data posted. It would appear that I am one of a few people who are able to see the structural objects after getting rid of 'mist' that covers the important areas. The reason for this could possibly be that after many years of inspecting and examining images from the Moon and Mars that I am in the position of knowing what to look for in the views. When I have some time I will look at ways of presenting the images so that members will be able to easily recognize the objects and other features.

Q: And those had been engraved deliberately? A: Yes definitely, I have observed and photographed them firsthand.

Q: But how did you conclude that they were artificial? A: Due to my previous experience in archaeology and anthropology.

Q: And did you publish your findings? A: I am sorry but I am not going to be drawn on this as I am aware of your intentions.

If only you knew what I know you wouldn't be so negative. Doesn't anyone do their own research these days?

Maybe this will provide a possible answer. Have you ever stopped to think that some of us may be related to the descendants of ancient extraterrestrial travellers?

Have you ever done any in-depth research into the images from Mars or the moon? If you have, you would know exactly what is showing in the images. In the two images posted above there are indications of 'faces'. Disregard all the faces and examine the other minute detail then you may realise what is on the slab of rock.

Yes, facial representations would appear to a major part of martian art-culture. There are many structures where the front of a building appears to be formed in the shape of a face. There are also statues of a head and face and some of these statues appear to be resting on top of a lower construction or plinth. There are some instances of these representations in the close-up images I have posted above, although these particular representations and the structures I estimate to be over 1000 times smaller than structures found on this planet. Hope this helps.

Yes ArMaP, I have carried out some research into the possibility of miniature-sized beings existing on Mars. NASA, when planning their missions, would not have been aware of the existence any tiny-sized civilizations as their size was well beyond the capabilities of the orbiter's camera resolution. There is only one example I know of that gives an indication as to the size of these beings and their possible appearance. Take a look at the Phoenix image, lg_7855. The size of the plate at the front of the excavation scoop is 20mm wide. I do not think what we are seeing on the surface of the rock slab is natural geology, but very tiny built structures which are probably in the low millimeter range. They appear to have been laid out in rows possibly to mimic a natural surface texture. It is only when a closer view of the slab is made possible that a realization of exactly what is on the curved surface be achieved. If only the close-up view was able to be made sharper with better edge definition then the actual shapes and layout of the structures could be positively identified.

With respect, what kind of corroboration are you looking for? I believe I may be the sole researcher when it comes to exploring the martian surface looking for surface features that may relate to the possibility of life existing on the planet. NASA does not seem to be doing any research on the subject. All they appear to be interested in are the conditions and suitability for sending a manned mission to the planet. If they do know of the tiny beings and the vast number of tiny structures they are keeping very quiet about it.

I cannot agree that Martians were huge but it is possible they constructed large structures. I believe in ancient times the 'people' of the martian civilizations were of mature size and would stand between four feet six inches and five feet tall. There are archaeological remnants scattered on the terrain at various locations which give the impression of a past intelligent existence. I am of the opinion that in ancient times the mature species was very advanced but had to leave the planet due to an impending catastrophe such as an unstoppable asteroid strike which they knew would completely wipe out civilization as they knew it. There is some evidence that a 'great flood' may have occured at some point in the martian past and it is possible that a huge tsunami may have developed which swamped and pushed over everything in its path including people, structures and statues. It would have virtually destroyed everything.

cont:
edit on 4-1-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The Old Testament in the christian bible mentions a 'great flood'. Could it possibly be that the flood being referred to happened on Mars, and not on Earth. The reference to Noah's Ark could have been a large space machine or possibly, many space machines. In the bible the text tells us that many different species were loaded onto the ark 'two-by-two'. Could this have been done so that where ever the martians travelled to the various species could continue to evolve. Maybe some parts of the Old Testament are referring to ancient events that could only have been of an extraterrestrial nature.

I'm sorry but I will not reply to naysayers who come to this thread and do not contribute anything positive. The amount of research I have conducted of into features and anomalies on the Moon and mars is huge and has devoured many hours. If anyone has doubts about what is being posted here I suggest they conduct their own research to verify what is being presented. There is no geological formations in the last image, but a huge tiny-sized city that spreads all over the slab of rock. In this image I have placed an ellipse around some of the objects and it is plain to see that some of the highlighted objects are definitely not any form geology.

Enough said and that wraps it up for me.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yes! And they feared Bart as the Devil!

Yes, because he kept poking his finger into the Petri dish!!

Reminds me of the "Twilight Zone" episode (which may have inspired the "Simpsons" writers, let's face it!!

Trying to find that one, is hard......too....I think of "demi-god" as I search.......

The "Twilight Zone" episode was a bit of "Gulliver's Travels" aspect as well.....a Human who thought he could "tower over" a Lilliputian society of beings......

All in good fun, of course....AS IS this nonsense notion of beings on Mars.....what a toss.......!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

The "Twilight Zone" episode was a bit of "Gulliver's Travels" aspect as well.....a Human who thought he could "tower over" a Lilliputian society of beings.....

There were two stranded space travelers, one of whom was a prisoner in transit. The prisoner kept sneaking away and coming back refreshed.... Ah yes, I remember that one well. Of course, that's all way, way off topic.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

NO!! Not "off topic", since this OP is discussing potential "tiny" citizens on Mars!!

The "Twilight Zone" episode I have in mind involved three (I think) astronauts or ("spacemen") who landed somewhere....an "asteroid" or something.

One of the characters in the teleplay decided he was "SO" important to the tiny creatures that they had 'discovered' that his megalomania kicked in.... the "god complex".....syndrome.

This one character was so absorbed with is "god complex" delusion, he stayed (even as the others repaired the ship, and were due to depart, and urged him to go with them).

THAT is what I recall of the story......of course, once left behind, the Human man was eventually determined, by the tiny residents, to be fraud...as we, the audience, knew already.

"Study in Hubris", I must say.....LOL!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Q: And those had been engraved deliberately? A: Yes definitely, I have observed and photographed them firsthand.

Q: But how did you conclude that they were artificial? A: Due to my previous experience in archaeology and anthropology.

Q: And did you publish your findings? A: I am sorry but I am not going to be drawn on this as I am aware of your intentions.

If only you knew what I know you wouldn't be so negative. Doesn't anyone do their own research these days?

arianna, the a/m photos that you had taken at stonehenge, can you share them?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by DJW001

NO!! Not "off topic", since this OP is discussing potential "tiny" citizens on Mars!!

The "Twilight Zone" episode I have in mind involved three (I think) astronauts or ("spacemen") who landed somewhere....an "asteroid" or something.

One of the characters in the teleplay decided he was "SO" important to the tiny creatures that they had 'discovered' that his megalomania kicked in.... the "god complex".....syndrome.

This one character was so absorbed with is "god complex" delusion, he stayed (even as the others repaired the ship, and were due to depart, and urged him to go with them).

THAT is what I recall of the story......of course, once left behind, the Human man was eventually determined, by the tiny residents, to be fraud...as we, the audience, knew already.

Just watched that episode last weekend.

Good stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by DJW001

Just watched that episode last weekend.

Good stuff.

This ties right in with the South Park episode "Simpsons Already Did it" where Cartman grows a tiny civilization of Sea People comprised of "Sea Women" and "Sea Men"...well you get the idea...
en.wikipedia.org...

But really, It would be every kids dream to have their very own Martian civilization. It would send the pet industry in a whole new direction.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Originally posted by dcmb1409

arianna, the a/m photos that you had taken at stonehenge, can you share them?

Yes, I am willing to share them but will start a new thread on the subject.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Have seen anything artificial in any of the images I have posted?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wow, seems in some threads you can fill pages with totally off topic nonsense (I mean 'the simpsons' and 'the twighlight zone'? Please...), and in others, the thread gets shut down. Im sure this post will probably disppear too........

Makes me wonder if there is some reason behind rubbishing threads

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

No I do not see anything but rocks but I'm not a scientist like you claim to be from both of your post.

I know I said it was a wrap for me in the last post but after going back and reading the OP's other thread a lot of inconsistencies cropped up that I thought I might share a few. Will link the other thread and a page of real scientist with over 20 plus pages of Lunar boulder and boulder trails to include the ones the OP denies as real.
But first some of the OP's personal claims (combined from both threads):

1. I have been involved with film and digital photography and the production of images for over 50 years.

2. During my scientific career I have been very fortunate to have been associated with aerial reconnaissance and mapping so I do not have problems with the recognition of surface objects and artefacts irrespective of whether they are on this planet, the Moon or on Mars.

3. Due to my previous experience in archaeology and anthropology.

4. The original image provided by NASA at al in my professional opinion is not the true original as captured by the camera onboard the orbiter

5. Perception of what is contained in an image that has good definition and a low contrast level can be just as revealing to a seasoned observer as an image that displays a high level of contrast.

6. It would be unethical for me to name the people I have contacted. What I can tell you is that they are very prominent people who work in the field of astronomy, astrophysics and astrobiology.

The claims:

The enhanced images show that the surface is littered with many built structures. Therefore, a race of technically advanced beings must have built the structures, but how were they able to achieve the task in what we are being told by scientists is an environment where no atmosphere exists? The only explanation I can think of is that there is an atmosphere of unknown density and composition which is suitable for the residents to survive in and also build their structures.

From lengthy research that I have carried out on this particular image I can say with 100% certainty that there are no boulders or boulder trails in the image whatsoever. ( from a Lunar high orbit image of bouders and trails on the surface of the moon)

What is forming the trails are long structures that have been constructed in such a manner as to appear as boulder trails when viewed from a great distance. This was probably implemented by the residents to act as a form of camouflage.

I have to ask to ask the question, why do some people on forums try their hardest to debunk a members' serious scientific study?

How do you think the military were able to identify enemy military installations during WW2. They used a powerful magnifying glass to view full plate images that were captured by a camera onboard an aircraft flying at a great distance above the surface. I am applying the same well-tested technique. Also, do you not believe the reports that have been given by the astronauts about what they observed during the lunar missions?

I do not have to answer your questions ArMaP as I believe the enhanced images I have posted provide the necessary proof of what is really on the lunar surface at the particular location. I am not saying that what can be seen is fact as I leave that for the viewer to judge. What I am saying is that I can see many structures in the enhanced images that would tend to suggest that there is a large and active alien life presence on the moon.

Note: Link to site that discusses boulders and trails on the Lunar surface to include the OP's.
forum.moonzoo.org...

Size of the so called structures to include a giant radio tower and a large water tower. ( On first thread)

The sizes don't match:

The 'large rock' you are referring to is definitely not a rock, boulder or a crater. The whiter portion of the object would seem to have an irregular shape but the detail is hard to resolve due to its high luminosity. I have spent some time on this particular section of the image in an effort to determine exactly what it could possibly be. From calculations the object is 22m edge-to-edge. I will endeavour to find a process or filter that will allow me to make a more positive recognition of the object. This image is an oblique view of the surface. Shown below are two images. The first shows the location of the tall object on the original raw image. The second image shows a drawn outline of the tower shape with what appears to be a peculiar-shaped antenna at the top. I have to agree that it is not easy to observe or recognize this object as there is other conflicting surface detail confusing the issue.

In theory, the object should not be seen at all but it definitely looks like a very tall tower to me in this oblique view.

cont.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why shouldn't there be water towers on the Moon? If there is an alien existence surviving on the surface I am sure they would have provided a method of storing water at a great height due to the low gravity factor.

Who says it a perfect vacuum environment?

ProudBird, you have not said anything about the group of structures contained in the red rectangle. If you had looked carefully you would see that there is a tall tower rising above the other structures which is not casting a shadow.

(1st thread)
To calculate dimensions I have used the base image of the arrowed image shown above. The resolution of this image is 0.5622m/ pixel. The majority of the structures range from 2.8m in height to over 8.4m for some of the larger structures. Many of the smaller structures have what would appear to be a small cupola added to the roof area which would add to the overall height.

(2nd thread)
There is no geological formations in the last image, but a huge tiny-sized city that spreads all over the slab of rock. In this image I have placed an ellipse around some of the objects and it is plain to see that some of the highlighted objects are definitely not any form geology.

Yes ArMaP, I have carried out some research into the possibility of miniature-sized beings existing on Mars. NASA, when planning their missions, would not have been aware of the existence any tiny-sized civilizations as their size was well beyond the capabilities of the orbiter's camera resolution. There is only one example I know of that gives an indication as to the size of these beings and their possible appearance. Take a look at the Phoenix image, lg_7855. The size of the plate at the front of the excavation scoop is 20mm wide. I do not think what we are seeing on the surface of the rock slab is natural geology, but very tiny built structures which are probably in the low millimeter range. They appear to have been laid out in rows possibly to mimic a natural surface texture. It is only when a closer view of the slab is made possible that a realization of exactly what is on the curved surface be achieved. If only the close-up view was able to be made sharper with better edge definition then the actual shapes and layout of the structures could be positively identified.

I cannot agree that Martians were huge but it is possible they constructed large structures. I believe in ancient times the 'people' of the martian civilizations were of mature size and would stand between four feet six inches and five feet tall. ]

The self proclaimed scientific theories:

Oh dear, I really believe you need educating a little.
The images are not "butchered" as you call it, They are enhanced. The degree of enhancement applied is deliberate to show up the embedded surface data. I can tell you now that the scientific institutions enhance some of the images to 'bring out' the embedded data. They also use pseudo 3-D enhancements to produce an anaglyph which gives them a better visualiztion of the surface features.

You may or may not agree with me on the points I have raised, but I am 100% sure the Moon has been inhabited for many thousands of years and it's quite possible that the ancestors of the present encumbants came from Mars before the "Great Flood" engulfed the planet - but that's another story.

There is no way I can accept the caption which describes the "dashed trail" as being caused by a rolling boulder. Also, what is described as being boulders are in fact structures of varying size.

The scientific 3d method at home:

Viewing the image above that contains the red and yellow circles and arrows I found out something by chance. When looking through both eyelids the image changed but the content didn't. The image took on a 3-D effect and the content appeared to come to life.

Give it a try and see if you visually experience anything. You may find it slightly hard to keep your eyelids apart at the correct distance.

Gotta love this:

No, I am not 'dumb'.

If you look carefully you will see there are shadows. As for doing "a pretty bad job" of enhancing the image, as you call it, I am waiting to see what you can produce as up to now you and no one else has produced an enhanced image that shows up the surface detail. People are willing to criticise my work and say they cannot see what I can see in the images but they do not seem prepared to try enhancing the image to prove whether I am correct or not. The reason for this could be that they do not know how to enhance an image. Anyway, I have sent this image and some other enhanced images to a number of eminent scientists I am in contact with to get them to evaluate the detail that is showing on the lunar surface.

source of 1st thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

With respect dcmb1409, do you have a problem?

You have made a special effort to quote nearly everything I have posted in the thread.

What's the point? Are you trying to make me look like a kook or something?

I can assure you if this is your game, it will not work.

I would be interested to know your qualifications and experience in relation to the images being discussed here.

What research have you done with reference to the images of the Moon and Mars?

edit on 6-1-2012 by arianna because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join