It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on in Copernicus crater?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In another thread a discussion is underway about lunar civilization evidence. By chance, whilst searching for some corroborative evidence to support the photographic evidence already posted I came across an image that may qualify on this form. As the implications of this new find is hugely significance it deserves its own thread.

It will be interesting to note whether any comments will be forthcoming from the astronomical and scientific worlds.

Do you consider the objects in the images is nothing more than bare rock surfaces or could the photographic evidence suggest that an active life in in existence on the Moon?

There are four images including a pseudo 3D view. The main image reference is given below.

Direct view. i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-12-2011 by arianna because: text change

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Can you elaborate on what you see? I personally just see a black and white photo of something that might be part of the lunar surface. All the circles don't really make me any the wiser, I see little to suggest civilization but the photo's are quite blurry.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
Do you consider the objects in the images is nothing more than bare rock or could this photographic evidence suggest that there is an active life existence on the Moon?

Can you give some hints as to what I'm supposed to look for?
Even with my two-color specs, the last (3d) picture doesnt seem to have anything unusual.

edit on 13-12-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sigh......

Already been covered

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the links in that thread have changed... if you hit a missing image you want to see just u2u me and I will link it again

edit on 13-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Can you run out and look up at the clouds for me? I am positive you will find evidence of high altitude atmospheric civilizations right here on Earth!!!!!

If I send you some photos of dirt in my garden, shot with harsh directional light and aided by semi-reflective substrate, will you be able to show me where my garden gnomes are hiding? Maybe point out evidence of their city?

For crying out loud.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
For crying out loud.

The Copernicus images were a main stay at ATS when John was here as conspiracy master...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

John Lear?!? Since when was he a part of ATS?!? This places is loosing more and more credibility everyday. One day it's blasting anyone with half a brain about hurting the feelings of the religious-like tin foil hat wearing "aliens are everywhere" nutjobs, then on another day I read that John Lear is a part of this circus.

REALLY???? The guy that believes there is a BREATHABLE ATMOSPHERE on the moon as has PERSONALLY HANDLED element 115 smuggled out of area 51 and knows where it is hidden?!?!?!

John Lear is a example of why we are viewed as idiots. Anyone that throws their hat in his ring has serious mental problems. Blunt....but true.
edit on 13-12-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

Oh, lets not forget about the entire earthlike civilization on Venus that is being hidden from us....or soul catchers on the moon.......for crying out loud....
edit on 13-12-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

John Lear?!? Since when was he a part of ATS?!?

Official John Lear ATS tin foil hat

Mark Allin(Springer), John Lear Dave Rabbit and Johnny Anonymous
"Springer tells me he's hung-over from the several bottles of fine wine supplied by
FredT and Mirtful Me the night before. (Lightweight)" - SkepticOverlord

That was the good old days... when ATS was fun. Today all we get is the likes of you naysaying everything under the sun.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Apparently John Lear is banned from ATS, but possibly active on GLP. I must admit the name doesn't mean that much to me though, I haven't come across it too much.

ETA To the post below: Didn't know that zorgon, thanks for clarifying.

edit on 13/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
Apparently John Lear is banned from ATS,

He is free to return... he just chooses not to at this time

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thats why he got banned. You can't tell these people theres nothing there. They lose it. PERIDOILIA or whatever its called. It's like the guy that saw "marmies" and moon people through a toilet tube. Nah...............

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

LOL!

My sentiments exactly.

This post is very Richard HOAXland er...Hoagland-esque.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Apparently John Lear is banned from ATS,

Was not me, you can't prove a thing.

*Uncrosses fingers and walks away.*

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by arianna
Do you consider the objects in the images is nothing more than bare rock or could this photographic evidence suggest that there is an active life existence on the Moon?

Can you give some hints as to what I'm supposed to look for?
Even with my two-color specs, the last (3d) picture doesnt seem to have anything unusual.

edit on 13-12-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

What you will be looking for is any shape that resembles a structure. You may see faces in the image but do not be discouraged by this. From previous research carried out anthropological shapes form part of a structure. Many say the recognition of these shapes is paraedolia but in this case it would appear to be part of someones cultural heritage.

Increase the size of the 3D view 100% and try viewing again.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by arianna

Can you run out and look up at the clouds for me? I am positive you will find evidence of high altitude atmospheric civilizations right here on Earth!!!!!

If I send you some photos of dirt in my garden, shot with harsh directional light and aided by semi-reflective substrate, will you be able to show me where my garden gnomes are hiding? Maybe point out evidence of their city?

For crying out loud.

Very funny!!! Suggest you take a long hard look at the content in the images.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

What's going on in Copernicus crater?

By the looks of it, apparently nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

sorry arianna but i've had pics posted here, of various really nice anomalies on the moon and was told by ats skeptics that they couldn't see anything. zorgon could fill you in on this topic. i gave up searching for anomalies because it's so frustrating. can't prove it, can't see it any better (not sure i'd want to see it any better unless i approved of the mode lol). it's an exercise in feeling completely useless.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is in an area that contains granular flows, seen from above like an empty railroad yard. It is not thought to be a molten lava flow, but a dry flow and hence granular flow. I'm not sure if that it is hard fact or theory, so might still be open to interpretation, and the John lears that are about.

lightsinthedark.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here is a slightly larger version of the third image less markings.

Take note of the towers showing in the lower foreground.

edit on 13-12-2011 by arianna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Looks like someone else is getting "zee Moon vizion ya?"

It is frustrating for those without the special inbuilt Moon anomaly vision you do acquire after oooh say about 2 solid months of just looking at the surface - without as much as a meal break....

...and then voila that one day it all clears up - and things just stand out like a pink elephant in the kitchen fridge!

Now you must endure countless attacks, innuendo, personal hygiene inquires and over grown nose hairs!

ONLY THEN can you become a full titled moonie ...like ... say a zorgon or a lunacognita....

remember always use this new found vision for the goodness of mankind and do not be tempted to turn to the dark side....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join