It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Doesn't the title of this post just scream originality? Anyhow, I've been a long time lurker on this site where I come to get my daily fix of conspiracies, government dirty dealings and unreported/underreported news. I think the main thing that originally hooked me in was the fact that you get a truly balanced dissection of current events with all viewpoints being represented, without the filter of a MSM talking head deciding what my opinion should be. No doubt I've come across many articles that showcase the OP's biases and opinions but someone can almost always be counted upon to offer a differing point of view and sources to back up their opinion.
This is the best site I've discovered to get a truly in-depth analysis of a topic, be it Alien Invasions, NWO activity, corruption in both the public and private sectors, and everything else under the sun. I'm sure I'm not the only one who checks this frequently to make sure the Sh*t hasn't hit the fan since the last time I checked.
I've avoided joining thus far because I have a deep aversion to my inner thoughts being tracked and cataloged by some obscure agency in charge of that type of thing but lately I've come to realize that they are already doing that so to hell with it.
I'm open-minded male in the infancy of my 30's and have spent the last 20 or so years bouncing around my state from urban to suburban to rural area's so I try not to pass judgement on anybody or anything until I really understand all angles of a topic or all aspects of a person, because I've many times found my first thoughts mistaken. I'm from one of the most naturally beautiful and economically ugly states in the States. A land where our Lions whimper instead of roar, where 1000 gram thinsulate boots and camoflauge parkas are required attire for a large portion of the year, and where you're just as likely to hit a deer or a dope fiend on your drive to work.
I'm also the King of run-on sentences if you haven't already noticed, so let me apologize in advance to the Grammar Police. I usually found myself falling asleep during the sentence structure portion of my English classes so please forgive me.
Well, to anyone who took the time to read this, I thank you and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Also, because I see it thrown around here quite often, I AM NOT A DIS-INFO AGENT.

Which is precisely what a dis-info agent would say...... Mwaugh ha ha ha ha ha.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestionsEverything

Glad to have you on ATS. Always good to hear from new faces.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, QuestionsEverything.
Very nice introduction.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Weclome QE...

...and where you're just as likely to hit a deer or a dope fiend on your drive to work.

Hey Mister..! We don't rip on those with addictions around here - otherwise the place would be empty...

Good intro and look forward to your contributions...cya on the boards.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Hi QuestionsEverything, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Welcome

Join the party.

Take care and hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
greetings

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome all, just out of curiosity what's the most interesting thing you've discovered while surfing this site? What do you think it was that led you to to take off the blinders and really dig into a topic? Had any WTF moments lately while browsing? And on the dopefiends comment I'm not casting blame and I think we're all addicted to one thing or another but I'm not so PC that I won't call a crackhead a crackhead

On a side note, is anyone really that terrified of terrorists ? Does anyone remember what it used to be like before all this BS? Extraordinary renditions and indefinite detentions and bought and paid for elections............ Almost started freestylin for a minute there.

new topics

top topics

join