It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Feelings.[WTB]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When I wake up in the morning,I look in the mirror,and I see my face....I wash my hands ,with...False Feelings.
If I could have a software to insert a phrase or a text in a program,to tell me if they are content of false feelings...I will be rich...of feelings!
What are False Feelings?Please tell me that! You walk on the streets,and what you see?How can you say,when you speak with someone,that he has False Feelings!
No,you don't know that.Many of us go home and speak with...False Feelings,but we don't know that.Did we!
We are here on ATS but,we don't know if we look at false feelings..or true feelings.
The magic Wand,the words inserted in a text of...False Feelings.Maybe it's me,sure it's me.
We are good people ,all of us but why do we have, false feelings?Who can say why.
Pent your feelings,give me everything that is bad in you, but don't give False Feelings,please!
The road to hell is paved with good intentions of False Feelings!
The road to heaven is paved with facts.I don't see your facts,but I can see your feelings.They are....
Who give me the right to ask,who give the right to judge.No one!
If I could, I will empty my soul of false feelings,it's like a transmitting disease,that we gave one to another,but we cannot find the cure for it.
Please give me a cure for False Feelings,a drug,
Give me that software to see..the False Feelings.
When I wake up in the morning,I look in the mirror,and I see my face....I wash my hands ,with...False Feelings.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I guess this goes without saying. On ATS you never know if the # is about to hit the fan or not.Although I vote for the the former.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I Have Much Sympathy for you that's what I've felt For a very Long time un-justly given to me as I aged over time, I Just Couldn't shake that everything i was feeling was "False". The More I Fought the worse it got , the only thing I could advice to you is Stop fighting and let go and Find your inner self, No this Isn't Some Mumbo Jumbo Spiritual or religion seeking thing. You Have a Inner self far greater then most can believe or even dare to imagine seek that but you have to stop fighting and let go of your "false" feelings like i said the more you fight the More you grasp the "false" feelings...
good luck and don't ware your self out !

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpine

I Have Much Sympathy for you that's what I've felt For a very Long time un-justly given to me as I aged over time, I Just Couldn't shake that everything i was feeling was "False". The More I Fought the worse it got , the only thing I could advice to you is Stop fighting and let go and Find your inner self, No this Isn't Some Mumbo Jumbo Spiritual or religion seeking thing. You Have a Inner self far greater then most can believe or even dare to imagine seek that but you have to stop fighting and let go of your "false" feelings like i said the more you fight the More you grasp the "false" feelings...
good luck and don't ware your self out !
Thank you for your good thought,Scorpione,you shouldn't worry for me,I try to do my best in giving to the people something from my powers,because I have to much,and I am afraid to use it in real life.I am a good person with powers that can change.....in good ways!

new topics

top topics

join