Russian aircraft carrier off coast of scotland - emergency scramble deployed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
but i feel this is pure intimidation as they could have navigated away from british waters to avoid conflict.

More doom mongering! They are not in UK waters. Take a look a the current weather. Would you either be in the Atlantic or fairly sheltered international waters in the North Sea?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Cyanhide

i dont think this is a false flag really, not in the context of a false flag/black flag. its hard evidence that the stage is being set, the actors are arriving, props in place, lights dim and the curtains are about to open!

Now this I could agree with. It's not every day Russia sends such forces to "visit" an ally who is currently being threatened by international players.
From my perspective, I hop the UK stays well out of this. We followed the US into a war for oil and fell for that BS before, I will be on protest marches if our Condem government decides we should follow the US into another profit-making attack at the behest of their Israeli overlords.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Russians don't really have a battle tested carrier; with that being said us can only really deploy 2-3 carriers at a time with the others on dock for maintenance or refueling

This may be the gog Magog war ( USA vs east), and Damascus is the climax point
edit on 13-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
Read the article carefully...it said they were in INTERNATIONAL waters 13miles of Fife. Heading to Syria.

Well exaggerated thread :p

Russian ships are already in Syrian waters, I cant see the Russia moving the fleet away just yet. They ate just outside British waters and if they want to "Show support for Syria" what better and tougher way than to pqrk a Carrier off the British Coast?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

very true since most media moguls are of jewish decent and israel is the birthland of their faith, as it is also the birthland of christianity and islam too.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

this is a very good point mate, are russian fleets arrive off a shore near you? as pointed out russia started arriving in syrian waters about 3 weeks ago now. is this a new dev?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Read the article carefully...it said they were in INTERNATIONAL waters 13miles of Fife. Heading to Syria.

Russian ships are already in Syrian waters, I cant see the Russia moving the fleet away just yet. They ate just outside British waters and if they want to "Show support for Syria" what better and tougher way than to pqrk a Carrier off the British Coast?

Russia announced they were bringing more ships down by the end of the year/beginning next year.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

reply to post by Cyanhide

i dont think this is a false flag really, not in the context of a false flag/black flag. its hard evidence that the stage is being set, the actors are arriving, props in place, lights dim and the curtains are about to open!

Now this I could agree with. It's not every day Russia sends such forces to "visit" an ally who is currently being threatened by international players.
From my perspective, I hop the UK stays well out of this. We followed the US into a war for oil and fell for that BS before, I will be on protest marches if our Condem government decides we should follow the US into another profit-making attack at the behest of their Israeli overlords.

I don't know what planet you're on mate but UK & US are ONE and the SAME - They're like your left and right hand.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
reply to post by ignorant_ape

What he says with bells on, they are all in on it together. . . . now we just need some super hero to step in and save us lmao. hard to sneek a carrier into our waters without us knowing about it, this is all part of the plan folks, they really do think we are that stupid.
edit on 13-12-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

Thats because most of "us" ARE stupid.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
All this has more to do with Putin's grasp for the presidency than anything else.
Putin is looking for big bad enemy, so he can try and use the National security rallying cry, in a lame bid to hang on to his dictatorship.

There will be no WW3, just posturing, and a vain attempt at a new cold war, and shameless attempt
at a power grab.

Putin is history.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

The fleet movement was arranged a while time ago, but this really means very little. Russian inteligence would have been aware of developments in the west for a while now. The Russians wont want thier carriers in port if they see things may go bad.

Russia knew over a year ago that Syria was next, and this is when I think they made the decision to deploy the fleet.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

There's only the US does that - VERY OFTEN!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

That was the case between Russia and the UK but after the death of Aleksandr Litvinenko relations have soured.
Russia's refusal to hand over the primary suspect who was believed to be working for the KGB pissed of Britain, in response Britain threw out 4 Russian diplomats.

External Link

Now whenever a russian aircraft passes Norway, the UK scramble jets to intercept.
External Link

So it appears the Russians are at it again, it's almost like whenever they get a chance to make the UK nervous they'll take that opportunity. It's all posturing but do it often enough & there's always the risk of it escalating.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

p.s who doesnt use eye catching titles, its not misleading, there has been an emergency scramble by RN, russia is off the coast of scotland and russia is on route to syria.

Upon reading the article i have to say the title is totally misleading and the way it has been posted is no different to tactics used by the tabloid newspapers..

This may be a show of muscle by the Russians but exactly where the ship was is not unusual.. Maybe where its headed but not here.. They were observed passing a route they have probably passed a thousand times before..

The only way for them to get almost anywhere in the world they would have to pass through here..

emergency scramble?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Russian warships were never in Syrian waters. You are referring to the Debka news article a few weeks ago. It was pure hype. At the time it was situation normal with the routine Russian navy tugs and floating dock in Tartus, Syria. The Russian Frigate Smetlivy had just finished exercising with NATO assets in the Mediterranean and went back to the Black Sea Fleet. The Black Sea Fleet Frigate Ladny entered the Mediterranean last week. Where do you think it went. Syra or Syrian waters. No.

rusnavy.com...

'According to the newspaper, the Russian task unit would call at Syrian port Tartus in spring 2012. This information was later refuted by a Navy's spokesman. As for him, the Russian carrier group would not visit Syria during the exercise to be held in the Mediterranean this winter.

"BSF Ladny sailed off Sevastopol heading for the Mediterranean Sea. The ship's departure was conducted one day before the schedule due to bad weather forecast", said Trukhachev.

He added that the ship would pay formal calls at ports of Cyprus, Malta, France, and Spain.

According to the BSF spokesman, in order to provide security when passing the Black Sea straits and staying at foreign ports, there will be an anti-terror team on board Ladny.'

The Kuznetsov along with the rest of the naval vessels are scheduled to make port visits in Spain and France along with other nations.

www.seawaves.com...

People really need to take a step back and think. If the deployment is aggressive and in support of Syria then why are they making port visits in NATO nations?

The Russian Navy has just announced its exercise schedule with NATO.

rusnavy.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Ah! Blessed are the those who research.
Star for you .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I wonder if the Russians will find proof of British interference in the recent Russian protests, lol. That would be ironic.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I personally may sound crazy here but I think the UK should have taken the opportunity to sink half the russian fleet while they had the chance. British submarines could have taken those two ships by suprise and sunk them both before they even had chance to scramble.

It sounds crazy but the writing is on the wall for a large scale war anyway, and it is looking very likely that Russia will be an enemy. So why not?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
reply to

Now whenever a russian aircraft passes Norway, the UK scramble jets to intercept.
External Link

So it appears the Russians are at it again, it's almost like whenever they get a chance to make the UK nervous they'll take that opportunity. It's all posturing but do it often enough & there's always the risk of it escalating.

This is situation normal and always has been. The Russians don't transmit identification codes and have to be shadowed in International Airspace as part of flight safety.

NATO as part of the Air Policing tasking chooses to intercept and shadow in international airspace.

'Some Russian missions fly far out into the Atlantic and whilst others journey south towards the coastline of north west Europe, turning short of penetrating sovereign airspace. These incidents concern NATO airmen as the Russian military flights are often not coordinated with civil Air Traffic Control (ATC) and therefore, can pose a real threat to flight safety in what are some of the busiest air-routes in the world. Although NATINADS is not responsible for flight safety across Europe, it contributes by assisting civil ATC by identifying and tracking such incidents.'

From

www.airn.nato.int...

www.aco.nato.int...
edit on 13-12-2011 by tommyjo because: spelling
edit on 13-12-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Wests Policy on Syria - RT Video Interview - Lawrence Freeman Executive Intelligence Review Magazine

rt.com...

The situation in Syria is just a warm-up before a real confrontation, which will draw Russia and China into action, believes Lawrence Freeman from the Executive Intelligence Review magazine.
Russia and China are rightly worried about what is behind the policy of the US and its allies in Syria and Iran, Freeman told RT.
“President Obama is acting on a British geopolitical plan to force a confrontation with Russia and China, a military confrontation of which Syrian and Iran would nearly be the ignition point,” Freeman explained. “But the real goal is a war to stop the progress that Russia and China are engulfed in.”

Lawrence Freeman says that the International Criminal Court is being used as an instrument to carry out regime change with a smoke screen of human rights protection.

“The Russians and the Chinese are seeing this played out again and they are beginning to respond,” he said. “Especially the Russians, they are responding militarily by sending the Kuznetsov aircraft carrier to the Syrian borders.”

It is a risky game, Freeman admits, but he thinks that Russians are aware of the danger of what could happen if they do not do it.
“This could result – and I think the Russians and the Chinese are aware of this – this could result in World War III,” he said. “So this is extremely dangerous, and measures have to be taken now to stop these policies by President Obama and the British.”

edit on 13-12-2011 by quedup because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join