It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will affecting the advertsing revenue for Sky News make it 'non-viable'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If the UK started to boycott Sky News would that affect the advertising revenue of the Sky News channel?

Would this not make the channel non-viable in terms of producing an income?

Personally I don't watch Sky News anymore and only listen to BBC radio 4 in the morning. This is the extent of my mainstream news exposure, this was a personal choice for me, what coverage do others expose themselves to?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Nothing other than alternate media. They have the news first and generally unedited.
The only time i watch MSM is when I want to see what spin they've put on the latest hot topic.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

Indeed, I usually listen to BBC radio for that. I can poke holes in most "stories/tales" on Radio 4 now

edit on 13-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

edit on 13-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'll always try and watch Channel 4 news an Newsnight. I find as far as TV news goes they are the best. Don't have Sky news so can't comment really.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
If the UK started to boycott Sky News would that affect the advertising revenue of the Sky News channel?

Would this not make the channel non-viable in terms of producing an income?

Personally I don't watch Sky News anymore and only listen to BBC radio 4 in the morning. This is the extent of my mainstream news exposure, this was a personal choice for me, what coverage do others expose themselves to?

Sky News only for me.

BBC is way too biased for my liking.

new topics

top topics

join