It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't it exciting? Paul @ 21% in Iowa & 21% in NH. Three weeks before the primaries begin.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

This is getting better and better everyday. Kind of reminds me of the race between the turtle and the rabbit. Paul has been moving slow through this race, but now he up right up there

Also, I had Hannity on earlier. He had Karl Rove on and were talking about the Iowa voting next month and the FOX debate on Thursday, and Rove said that Paul has a good possibility of gaining even more support in the next couple weeks.

ETA - I believe Wolf Blitzer also said Paul has a pretty good shot at winning now.

situationroom.blogs.cnn.com...

As you know, he has lots of devoted supporters. He has an excellent organization in Iowa. He could surprise a lot of people and actually win the caucuses, to the dismay of Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney.

edit on 13-12-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It's looking better and better. I think that last debate really helped him!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Its exciting, its mind blowing its unbelievable. The gate keepers are getting very scared. Everyone from Hannity to Rush were busy with their coordinated smear campaign.

Could this be the first time in decades, maybe centuries, that the American people vote into office a President of their own choosing? That we resist the media brain washing and reject the 2-headed 1-party system? That instead of being forced to choose between the "lesser of two evils", we actually have in front of us a Presidential candidate who deserves that title?

PLEASE people, do not let this opportunity pass you by.

edit on 14-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What's (kind of) exciting is the fact that as I was reading this headline, in 'Recent Posts", I glanced over to see 21 posts, with 21 flags and last post column showed "21 minutes ago". (Not to mention the little 2012 icon under the headline. So many 2's and 1's.

Maybe not so exciting, but definately strange. Maybe a sign? Wierd.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Awesome!

This is some great news..

The fact that about 70% of voters in Iowa said they haven't committed to any one candidate is good news to start with.

Slowly people are coming to their senses. I mean how many debates can you sit through and not see that there's only 1 man on stage that isn't supported by the people ruining this country, 1 man on stage not flip flopping every other day, 1 man not spouting BS lies to get some votes, 1 man for US.

Not looking so improbable anymore, is it RP hatasss?

RESTORE AMERICA NOW

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

no it's not exciting because they bought him off in his last run.. he's a prop.. nothing more to get the USA to believe in something that will never happen..

Presidents are put in.. not voted in.. get it?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
if Ron Paul abolishies the Department of Education.... as a Texan does that mean that Mr Perry would be forcing his limited views on Texas children? since RP will let the state on the state level deal with education policies?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

The fact that about 70% of voters in Iowa said they haven't committed to any one candidate is good news to start with.

If this is true, that is the perfect storm for a Ron Paul win in a caucus situation, if you go into a caucus without a clear commitment and 25% of the caucus is ultra passionate about there candidate (Ron Paul) you could easily pull a lot of votes. Different than straight voting in a booth. This situation highly favors Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by dannotz

If this is true, that is the perfect storm for a Ron Paul win in a caucus situation, if you go into a caucus without a clear commitment and 25% of the caucus is ultra passionate about there candidate (Ron Paul) you could easily pull a lot of votes. Different than straight voting in a booth. This situation highly favors Ron Paul.

Well 70% of voters POLLED atleast.

But yea, this is looking like the year he could make it past this stage.

Now imagine how he'd be doing if he got fair and consistent coverage by the media!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Remember, everybody, Ron has over 20,000 hard pledges in Iowa and that number is from two weeks ago and grows everyday.

How many participated in the 2008 Iowa Caucus? approx. 120,000....thats 1/6th.

Factor in intense volunteer phone-banking, targeting new RP supporters everyday and strong momentum this week...we could win this.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He’s also a force to be reckoned with in this presidential cycle. He has passionate followers from across the political spectrum, a good organization, a distinct libertarian message and plenty of money. He could be a game-changer if he decides to run as a third-party candidate. No one has ever accused Ron Paul of being a flip-flopper. He has been saying the same things for 35 years. Now world events have conspired to make him look increasingly on point.

Ron Paul: The Alternative Candidate is a force to be reckoned with

The ONLY Candidate.

BTW,When the Washington Post can shine a good light on Dr. Paul,that speaks volumes.

All they ever did,up to this point was bash him HARD.
edit on 14-12-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I've seen a few decent pieces on Ron Paul from WaPo, I give them that much.

But your quote made me smile.

Ron Paul is catching on...he is spreading like wildfire, even the YoungTurks can't stop talking about him, Drudgereport has him smack dab right on the top of their homepage, Reddit is getting on Paul's anti-war/anti-sopa/anti-ndaa positions.

Paul is the best candidate and people are FINALLY starting to see it now that he's getting more attention from his undeniable top-tier status in the early states.

This is the turning point, I've been waiting for it since 2007.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I agree with the turning point......

Not on the Washington Post though.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join