It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Prostitution?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Uh huh. Sheer propaganda from some religious org. or something.

Yeah. Strippers look real happy at those clubs. Nothing like working behind a sign that says "Do not grab the entertainers." lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
Nothing like working behind a sign that says "Do not grab the entertainers." lol.

Hey man, thanks for helping me shoot down that it's a free-for-all at clubs.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Maye he's being honest and calls em as he sees em!

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

I'm sure he does, I wasn't joking, reread what he posted. Sure puts a different light on your post about biting, slapping, beer spraying, etc.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Bull.............Why do you think they have to put signs like that up...geeeeesh..........use your brains! It's a huge problem in the clubs!

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I'm sure he does, I wasn't joking, reread what he posted. Sure puts a different light on your post about biting, slapping, beer spraying, etc.

Those things still happen unless the club has adequate deterence in the form of big, sober bouncers that can deal out boot-and-fist damage. The only way a stripper is safe working without bodyguards is if she's behind 3" lucite in a pay-per-view booth. It is not a safe environment because the girls are not being viewed as human beings deserving of respect and the customers are mostly animals.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Those things still happen unless the club has adequate deterence in the form of big, sober bouncers that can deal out boot-and-fist damage. The only way a stripper is safe working without bodyguards is if she's behind 3" lucite in a pay-per-view booth. It is not a safe environment because the girls are not being viewed as human beings deserving of respect and the customers are mostly animals.

You must have some screwed up people in the States then, I've never seen a problem such as you say here.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You must have some screwed up people in the States then, I've never seen a problem such as you say here.

But ya wouldn't listen to me hu!?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Just another reason that I'm glad I live here.
BTW, I'm not taking it as gospel either, Tab. where are you getting this info, been to clubs or see it on TV? I was under the impression you were a relgious person.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I think it depends on which kind of strip club you go to. Some girlfriends and I took our husbands to the "Men's Club" in Vegas for a lark. The place was outstanding, the women beautiful and the bouncers very large. No one got out of line with the girls. But I have seen some real seedy clubs that I wouldn't want to use the restroom, let alone stay for the show. If they show so little respect for their business I can't imagine they have much respect for those who work for them.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

BTW, I'm not taking it as gospel either, Tab. where are you getting this info, been to clubs or see it on TV? I was under the impression you were a relgious person.

I explained a lot of it to you in ealier threads.....and I've been there...

How bout you? Hang out a out in them do you?

[edit on 9/8/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I explained a lot of it to you in ealier threads.....and I've been there...

See Bleys post. You're painting everyone with the same brush. It doesn't work that way. Now I have my answer, I go Uptown.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Good for you.......whatever trips your jollies for ya!

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Good for you.......whatever trips your jollies for ya!

I see you've replied to my witicism, what about the rest?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Enough guys...let it rest...

I mean - come on...we're only talking about tits and ass, right?!.....

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Enough guys...let it rest...

I mean - come on...we're only talking about tits and ass, right?!.....

Not really Enron. It started out with someone looking down on a certain profession and it degraded from there.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The "rest"............ what "rest" you said you'd go uptown.. along with some bs about painting everyone the same or something to that affect....hell, I thought that's what you were doing insisting that all clubs are so bright and wonderfully safe and cheery.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I'm not religious. I've worked as security at these places. I've also been to a few. I try not to interject personal experience that cannot be proved into ATS posts, but to use objective information.

Let me just say, come to the US and visit some strip clubs, gentleman's clubs, or whatever else they're called. You'll see what I'm talking about. Maybe there are small local places that don't need security, but if you have room for more than a few audience members, and alcohol is served, the girls are not safe by themselves. Rude behavior is much more common in groups than individuals.

One of the most inherently frightening things I've ever seen is the behavior of 200+ females packed together at a male strip club. Holy moly....

But this thread is about prostitution.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

But this thread is about prostitution.

That is true and if you equate the two I'm sure more than one stripper would impale you with a 7" shoe heel. Thanks for the input.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I can think of some things that are regarded as 'acceptable' proffesions which i feel are less moral than stripping and whoring...

E.G
Lawyers, Debt Collectors, Republican Candidate for the Presidential Election.

Also there are many proffesions where the workers get abused that arent regarded in the same light as stripping or whoring.

E.G
Cleaners get abused on their job, Customer Service, Republican Candidate for the Presidential Election.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join