It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The " Failed " Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The U.S. Constitution has failed.
The presidency has failed.
Congress has failed.
We the people have failed.
The police have failed.
The judicial system has failed.
The monetary system has failed.
Public schools have failed.
The cost of living has failed.
Religion has failed.
Society has failed.
Civilization has failed.

If there is anything I am missing just feel free to add to the list.

Anyway, that is a list of a lot of heavy weight failures.

It is a failed conspiracy with a bunch of failures all in this together against the common individual.

What is the individual to do when surrounded by big time failures in their lifetime?

Oh where is the "succeed" conspiracy? There isn't one! The world is a big round and round failure! Any way you look at it. I don't know about you all, but I don't want anything to do with the failed on that list. I wish to seperate myself from the failed world. I want to be in a successful world, where everything just about is a success.

Notice the very first failure on my list is a peice of paper called the U.S. Constitution?
Funny isn't it? You know it is as good as trash with stuff written too hard to interpret by we the people. You know we should each be able to simply buy and bear firearms, like in them western flicks, with no permits or licenses.

Better yet, why don't any of you just go down that list and tell us why each and every thing on it has failed?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Actually, everything has been a glowing success if you are on the right team. Unfortunately we are on the losing side.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Reminds me of Pandoras box, when all the bad entered this realm first then HOPE was last, Hope = Faith in better times within the Life and Death cycles of Existence for us ALL.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well, aren't you just a big ol ball of happy!?! Those are just things and ideas a world can only succeed or fail because of the people in it. If you want a different world, get busy creating it! Or you could throw your hands in the air and act like the responsibility belongs entirely to someone else to make things better and more successful for you.

top topics

join