It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So This Whole Drone Thing- Doesn't It Seem AWFULLY Contribed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
if those drones run on widows or x box we are all so effed

edit on 13-12-2011 by Danbones because: your ciggy makes me HOWL....lol

I do know they have been using xbox controllers, to control small rovers for disposing of bombs and such.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Now that I woke up and know a thing or two about the NWO, I now know three things.....Iran is taking willingly part in the USA vs Iran movie... The scripts are made by the NWO-group within the CIA and the movie is also directed by them. The actors are waiting for their next cue.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

Very true, because of course thanks to COD and BF people are so used to controlling everything with those controllers more than half the job is done when you're talking about drone control and such like (not so much the running around shooting).
I've always found that rather creepy and often point out to people I wouldn't be surprised if half these games are encouraged to acclimatise people to killing and also help them get used to operating this stuff. Well, you can even get the US Army designed and distributed game like COD, etc called America's Army can't you? Pretty weird and worrying really...

P.S. I love these games, luckily I wouldn't get the pleasure from 'killing' an avatar by killing another human being with a family. Sadly a lot of people don't share this differentiation.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

They tricked all of you into giving them loads of money.

Who tricked me into giving them money?

First you have to guess which country I live in

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Now that I woke up and know a thing or two about the NWO, I now know three things.....Iran is taking willingly part in the USA vs Iran movie... The scripts are made by the NWO-group within the CIA and the movie is also directed by them. The actors are waiting for their next cue.

Very well said

I agree iran may very well be a willing participant.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

They tricked all of you into giving them loads of money.

Who tricked me into giving them money?

First you have to guess which country I live in

No doubt a canadian

Your stance on this is well known as well, as you have recently authored two threads on the subject.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The first thing Iran would have done is rip it to shreds and inspect every inch of that thing for sabotage, including the things you mentioned. I don't understand why you're so angry at me just for having a different opinion.

Don't get mad at me for pointing out the obvious flaws in your theory, I get shot down sometimes too, it happens to all of us. My nationality has nothing to do with it as I have lived in the USA for many years in the past and have probably visited more states than you have.

Please don't send me anymore childish private messages anymore, it's kind of a buzz kill

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm not here for accolades turbo, here's a star though

If you would have took the time to read the posts on your own thread, you would see that the comment about asking which country I'm from was directed to another member who addressed one of their posts towards me.

In their post, they assumed I was American which is why I hinted they had no idea where I live. It was a rather trivial moment in the flow of the thread yet you clung on to it for dear life!

Here we are still bickering

I admit I'm equally to blame due to my back and forth participation.

Any luck with the mod alerts yet?

Do you think they reverse engineered it by putting a stethoscope up to it ?

Wake up!
edit on 13-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Your the one that needs to wake up. I never said you lived in America. I never said the reason people give money to "them" (meaning the elite) is only because you live in America. Every country all over the world contributes to the growth of elite wealth, from buying their products to eating in their fast food restaurants. You fail to grasp how big they actually are. I have also contributed although not nearly the amount the average american has. Just because you don't live in America doesn't meany you are out of their reach. Anyone who pays taxes these days for almost any government is contributing to the wealth difference.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Where did I state that I don't pay taxes or contribute to the elite. If you check my post history I'm always complaining about the crooked corporate elite. I'm well aware of every thing you just said, another assumption of yours was to assume that I don't already know these things.

You just know it all don't you?

The way your previous post was written makes it easy to interpret that you were implying that I live in America.
Perhaps that's not the message you meant to pass on, but that's how it was interpreted. Must be a simple misunderstanding.

None of this even has anything to do with the thread topic either, but I had to straighten out a few misconceptions

The moral of the story is don't assume you know someone's whole mindset and start preaching about how they pay taxes too unless you actually know what you're talking about, and in your case it appears that you don't.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

None of this even has anything to do with the thread topic either, but I had to straighten out a few misconceptions

So lets deal with the thread topic!! For the 3rd time ill ask, how did you tear apart my theory? You keep saying "go back and look at this and that" YOU go back and answer the question. PLEASE.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Where did I state that I don't pay taxes or contribute to the elite. If you check my post history I'm always complaining about the crooked corporate elite. I'm well aware of every thing you just said, another assumption of yours was to assume that I don't already know these things.

You just know it all don't you?

The way your previous post was written makes it easy to interpret that you were implying that I live in America.
Perhaps that's not the message you meant to pass on, but that's how it was interpreted. Must be a simple misunderstanding.

The moral of the story is don't assume you know someone's whole mindset and start preaching about how they pay taxes too unless you actually know what you're talking about, and in your case it appears that you don't.

It was a statement. If you took my earlier post to mean that i think you are American then you are assuming. And when you Assume you make an ass out of u and me. I never tried to preach to you. You took your own understanding from what I said. I never assumed that you did or did not pay taxes, or that you were an american. But i do know that you have contributed like the rest of us to the wealth difference, maybe more, maybe less. I am not preaching to you, but you are trying to defend yourself after already overstretching your boundaries and now you try to retaliate unsuccessfully.

Real moral of the story, think before you act.
edit on 13-12-2011 by TheRedP1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Video data is not encrypted, Telemetry data is weakly encrypted, Tactical sensor and ranging, Command and control data is highly encrypted. I call BS on the whole story, IT WAS BAIT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join