It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So This Whole Drone Thing- Doesn't It Seem AWFULLY Contribed?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yeah, Im not buying this lie either. There is no way possible that this drone was taken out of the sky by a country that is so far underdeveloped, and they did not have help by the russians as a recent thread suggested. This government and the C.I.A inparticuliar, have come out recently and said publicly that THEY want to make the next hollywood blockbuster, does anybody remember that? I do. This is such an insult to the intelligence and gullibility of the people of this country. I mean, after all of the other fake crap that they have shoved down our throats, especially recently with the OBL "killing"
and the fake debt crisis, and the OWS movement
, I mean really? the US president, the leader of the free world, "um can we have our plane back sir?", seriously? Oh, dont look now, Iran says they can control it now!! Give me a break. This is just more fearmongering by the US government on its own people. They want to continue to control us with terror. Like I said, you watch, this is all part of some HUGE concocted hollywood movie type scenario playing out. This country is not that stupid(as they may be trying to make us think). We all know that this stuff is planned out YEARS in advance, and always has been. Oh, IMO

redicecreations.com...
edit on 13-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Or perhaps the "most powerful nation on earth" is actually ran by a bunch of blundering fools.

That's the most probable explanation.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think the US landed it in Iran themselves. Why I don't know for sure but paranoia suggests to find a reason to hassle Iran over it.

link   
i have posted the veterans today article regarding Tel aviv conspiring with Tehrain to drive up the price of oil
I have posted the articles showing the corresponding oil price hikes

now I am going to point out that israel gets the Iraqi oil via pipe sells it to china via hormuze who sells it to the US because the US hasn't built a refinery since the 70s

PAY pay pay
its all a set up for the sheepies
edit on 13-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It seems like this could be an excuse to attack Iran, or escalation at the least, I see no reason why we wouldn't "crash" a drone intact to have an excuse to launch some tomahawks at Iran.

That and the whole virus story seems very convenient, you think the fact that the drones had a virus would be some level of top secret?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

It seems like this could be an excuse to attack Iran, or escalation at the least, I see no reason why we wouldn't "crash" a drone intact to have an excuse to launch some tomahawks at Iran.

That and the whole virus story seems very convenient, you think the fact that the drones had a virus would be some level of top secret?

IMO if anyone were to attack iran it would be israel, the US must look like a bystander in that operation. Yes, your right funny how a fully intact drone just happens to fly over MR. Arajenadads fence.

And your also right, if it were taken down by iran, it would not be front page news. REMEMBER, they will jam untruths down our throat in the msm, if it were a real story, you probably wouldnt see it on the 11 oclock news

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm a little on the cynical side and think that just about anything that comes from the government or media is contrived! Why would I have any reason to trust the government anyway?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Or perhaps the "most powerful nation on earth" is actually ran by a bunch of blundering fools.

That's the most probable explanation.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that. They tricked all of you into giving them loads of money. Its the fact that they are manipulative and overbearing. They take whatever subject they have and manipulate towards their point of view. Iran is not as deep in the hole as you think. They are not Iraq. Iraq was torn apart by war for generations, while Iran has actually had less violence against the government. FYI IRAN is an INDO-ARYAN nation with majority having muslim beliefs.(Lots of them have blue or green eyes) This also contributes to the factor of why U.S. and Israel want Iran taken out of the picture. Iran knows what the israelites are capable of, and it is nothing good.

Iran is not deep in the whole at all. They have been catching up to many other countries lately in technology and military goods, thanks to china and russia.
edit on 13-12-2011 by TheRedP1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Maybe the cameras are still on and just waiting for the right people to come on over and take a look see and then KaBoom!! There have been a few unexplained and timely explosions lately over there lately.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by markygee
I think the US landed it in Iran themselves. Why I don't know for sure but paranoia suggests to find a reason to hassle Iran over it.

EXACTLY! Our drones (which by the way, how old is the one they are showing?) do not just get taken over and "crash safely" intact in iran, thats just not how they work, im sorry

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
did I mention that I have a rockin 24 speed mountain bike and a couple sets of spare tires?

they are sayin if the oil prices that were predicted last year to get to over 250 us a barrel when this contrived situation heats upits gonna shoot the globalast agenda into orbital trajectory ?

so it is contrived we are run by effin tards but it wasn't always so

"a republic if you can keep it..." - a very smart founding father

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

like I said CONTRIVED

CIA Caught Hoaxing Iran
Nuke Site 'Explosion' Story

www.rense.com...

please read the pictures
edit on 13-12-2011 by Danbones because: quote box typo my middle name is gonna be typo,,,*sigh* lol

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by markygee

EXACTLY! Our drones (which by the way, how old is the one they are showing?) do not just get taken over and "crash safely" intact in iran, thats just not how they work, im sorry

You seem so sure of position. And you know this how exactly?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'm medicated but it isn't cough syrup
cough - cough - wink - wink

First off you don't even know my stance on the situation but you called me a "sheep" just because I didn't agree with you. No offense chips, but there are way more probable theories that make much more sense.

All of you who think the White House had this master plan to plant this stuxnet delivering drone on Iranian soil are trying a little too hard to avoid the fact that your special forces, aren't that special.

But I think a lot of you would rather act like your leaders meant for this to happen rather than admit to defeat. The whole world is laughing at America more than ever and I know some of you are offended by it and are trying to play it off like everything's all good

Chips, you called me a sheep and you still don't know my position on this

Get ur done!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
if those drones run on widows or x box we are all so effed

edit on 13-12-2011 by Danbones because: your ciggy makes me HOWL....lol

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Yeah, Im not buying this lie either. There is no way possible that this drone was taken out of the sky by a country that is so far underdeveloped,

That's actually really insulting and incredibly arrogant. I'm not a fan of the Iranian regime in any way shape or form, but frankly that's ridiculous. If you're American, you're also not helping the increasing "Anti-American vibe" that sadly seems to be taking hole either. Don't forget the Nazi's formed the roots of your space program and their technology and ideas helped you be the only nation on Earth that has used nuclear weapons in active service and on civilian populations :-o

But I digress, I love the US and it's people in general so I don't want to upset anyone that doesn't deserve it, but maybe... Try not to think so you're damn superior all the time? It's kind of irritating....
I have spoken to Iranian undergraduates through my own educational studies, strangely they're the same as us apart from a few cultural differences, have the same dreams and aspirations, like iPhones, watch TV and their Facebook page pics are the same as ours (apart from maybe a few differences in clothing and half the time they look more civilised).. What do you expect? People in shawls scratching at the dust in a windy desert? Sort it out.. Bit sad though that for the first few minutes of conversation you can sometimes see the look of weariness on their faces as they wonder if you're going to suddenly attack them for being 'a funny color' or muslim, or whatever...

The clever US Government/Military/Contractors were in a spot of bother a while back because after recovering some insurgent's laptops they discovered footage from UAV live video recorded to the hard drives... Oh my!! How did they get this? Simples... They used a readily available MPEG-2 DVB-S card, Skyscanner software (apparantly, I thought it would be done a different way personally, I might be wrong or Skyscanner might be disinfo), dish and Bob's your uncle (I'm English, look it up).
But but.... How??

Well when the system was devised originally for relaying video from Predator drones and such like, the equipment for receiving and decoding (I say decoding, the data stream's weren't encrypted) the data streams from the satellite relaying the drone's video were very expensive and relatively hard to come by.
Want one now?

www.ebay.co.uk... sh=item27c0a0db58

One of many, it's used to receive your normal satellite TV.

Unencrypted drone video intercepted by militants

Yes... They were so stupid and arrogant they had been relaying live drone feeds completely unencrypted using a cheap standard commercial transmission method. If you belong to certain groups/forums/mailing lists into satellite feeds and stuff, quite a few people have come across drone feeds!

Sorry, Iran is underdeveloped? Well, even if they are like everyone else in the world apart from the US (which is probably the case in your book) then at least they more than likely have the brains instead to make up for it.

Damn it you made me stick for Iran, well hell I'm not. I'm sticking up for Iranian people who are just as or more civilised and intelligent as anyone else. You'll find a lot of people around the world have a lot to say for Americans due to your government's foreign policy, how would you like to be personally insulted due to this?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
who said iran is a backward underdeveloped nation. considering most americans don't know where america is on a map, it think it's the united states that is the underdeveloped nation.

i bet the computer the drone operator uses to control the aircraft runs on windows. and his password to log on is "administrator."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join