It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese government to cause 10% more rain by 2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Further evidence of weather modification within government.

China is already doing plenty of things to the atmosphere above it, but most changes are byproducts of the country's marathon industrial revolution. Now China plans to make some purposeful atmospheric changes - namely making it rain, for the purpose of growing crops. China is starting four regional programs to artificially increase precipitation across the country by 10 per cent before 2015, under a newly released 12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015), according to the state-run China Daily. "Weather intervention" could bring an additional 230 billion cubic meters of precipitation per year - that's on top of the 50 billion China already artificially creates annually, China Daily says.

www.popsci.com.au...

blogs.wsj.com...
edit on 13-12-2011 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Not exactly secret it is - I mean they did cloud seeding for the Olympics too.

And you can find weather modification all over the internet - you can go hire companies for it, ther are multiple programmes in the USA, the Govt of Queensland has done a lot, the Aussies are seriously concerned about their Murray River Basin drying up, the King of Thailand has a patent and his airforce do it every year.

Where have you been if you think this needs "further evidence"??

edit on 13-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

Yes, all cloud seeding done by any government is public record. Just have a look at what Texas is doing.

It's not nefarious or chemtrails.

edit on 12/13/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Thank you OP for the weather modification update.
Seems like maybe China, like Thailand, is a bit more up front with what they are doing. I think it's because they have a captive audience, unlike western countries, an audience that is not allowed to object. So just tell the populace what it is and that's that. Some quotes from one of your articles that struck me:

www.popsci.com.au...

"Weather intervention" could bring an additional 230 billion cubic meters of precipitation per year - that's on top of the 50 billion China already artificially creates annually, China Daily says.

"Because clouds are boundless, weather control is boundless. The five regional weather control programs will coordinate the ground resources, such as the cloud seeding rockets and planes, across provinces to increase potential rain or snow," said Zheng Jiangping

The earth is a closed ecosystem. Rain in one place means no rain in another place. Nature balances; man is a glutton. Silver iodide has been shown to be completely ineffective. I think that was just added in for the english version of the story and it's something entirely different that's actually being used. Isn't Australia the place that used the Thai Kings' rain making technique and wound up with the disasterous floods similar to Thailands' own floods? Thanks OP, for the story.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Thank you OP for the weather modification update.
Seems like maybe China, like Thailand, is a bit more up front with what they are doing. I think it's because they have a captive audience, unlike western countries, an audience that is not allowed to object. So just tell the populace what it is and that's that.

Which western countries do not tell their populace?

Perhaps you missed this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

and maybe this one too - www.abovetopsecret.com... -

Or perhaps you would like to apply for the vacancy on the Texas Weather modification Advisory committee??

edit on 13-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
As a general response: I am against all weather modification hidden or supposedly public. I never proposed this as some revelation of mammoth proportion though, it is evident something is missing or else a solution would be found and enacted would it not? I think anything relating to the situation is pertinent.

As an aside: I think the current system in which a governments position is to hold the individual responsible for understanding the compendium of rules governing the vast array of situations which occur in life is insufficient. Simply stating that information is freely available doesn't mean it is freely accepted which is a hindrance and most basic scam. Akin to a certain transportation system which relies on the inability (to be polite) of customers to follow up when their system charges for an incorrect swipe of their transportation card, a fee usually twice the travel cost, utilised for investment to further profit.

new topics

top topics

join