page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Have to let the vid do the talking

He gets my vote

The sooner we are out of the stinking EU the better!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

you gotta love the quote"the sinking boat of the eu,and the uk in a lifeboat".
he got that bang on me thinks,and i agree,
LETS GET OUT OF THE EU....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I could .listen to Nigel all day.
He`s the only one with BALLS out of the lot of `em !

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Love him or hate him - you can't ignore him

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

They now want to take our rebate away

Democracy only exists if you tor the line with these corrupt nobodies it seems

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He has a similar appeal to Boris Johnson, not afraid to put it on the line

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This guy is the Ron Paul for the UK! I like him.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Keep the pound sterling, let the EU fail and markets buy up it's industry. The EU was designed to fail it's the great rake. Bankers aren't stupid and you know they put the EU together.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Video made my day!
the guy has balls and that's what we need, instead of bending over and taking it like we have done and to be honest made a habit of doing for so long.

I'm seriously confused as to why so many of the politicians want us to be in the EU so badly, as soon as it's questioned you get this hugely sinister defensive stance from almost all British MP's!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

My favourite Nigel moment. Enjoy:-

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
One message from an average brit to the french president and all the other EU leaders.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If your wondering the nature of what the speaker at 2:39 is sayng have a look at this picture and you will understand.

Second line: ERIN GO BRACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quiyte simply, if the gentleman from the UK is proposing they leave the EU to get their freedom back, then why not have England get the hell out of Ireland and give Scotland its own voting rights etc...? A bit of a timing jab by the second speaker.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Areyoupeopleinsane because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-12-2011 by Areyoupeopleinsane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Areyoupeopleinsane

I hope Scotland gets it's independence. As an Englisman i am fed up of having to subsidise The Scots:-

www.martinfrost.ws...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Typical, moaning, Scottish nationalist, had to ruin it lol

We're all in it together, guys...stronger together, than divided etc etc.

What is wrong with them? You don't see people in America, walking around saying they're Utahrian lol, or something. As for those grinning idiots....they are deluded. They just don't care what happens to the ordinary citizens of this world. They happily play out their psychotic fantasies while the planet suffers.

They will all get theirs one day.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

England IS NOT in Ireland, and Scotland is free to leave the union anytime she wants.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

I hope Scotland gets it's independence. As an Englisman i am fed up of having to subsidise The Scots:-

www.martinfrost.ws...

We're all British citizens now. People need to just accept it and make it work. Devolved governments tho, that's a good idea. Draw up a proper written constitution, much like the American one. Get rid of the Monarchy, and have a smaller, more regulated central government. So, Basically we have it like the Yanks are supposed to have...with the right for states/provinces etc, to say no to UK Government rules...if you know what I mean.

This has gone off topic, like I knew it would when I heard that other delusional man speak, who happened to come from Scotland. But, if Scotland did break away and become a country, which will probably NEVER happen, then good luck lol. England is where the main population lives. England and Wales have all the businesses , resources etc. The taxpayers that do live in England, subsidise the entire UK.

Basically, we'd all go backwards, when we need to be going forward as a nation.

It would go back a thousand years, when England, like now, has it all, so it becomes the bully of the area. Much like the US is in North America, when you look at Mexico, Canada and the other nations in the americas.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Boris Johnson is a complete idiot and moron.

Nigel Farage on the other hand should be running the UK.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
that's the problem with democracies. ***holes are plenty. the truthful and honest are few.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What a mess: glad to be kept blissfully ignorant of all the inter-mingled issues in that room! Talk about your "baggage"

England will be free of the eu! W'ahl whot of scotland then? You'll na speak for "oos"!
Best of luck.we've only got two official sides to bicker over .

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I love this guy, he's simply brilliant. No one can argue with Farage.

This is by far my favorite of him, although it's a bit mean you got to admire his courage.

edit on 14-12-2011 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join