It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Cheney States "Terror Attack if Kerry Elected"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

If Kerry were elected, Cheney said the nation risks falling back into a "pre-9/11 mind-set" that terrorist attacks are criminal acts that require a reactive approach. Instead, he said Bush's offensive approach works to root out terrorists where they plan and train, and pressure countries that harbor terrorists.

How is that mis-understood?????

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Yes indeed, how can he possible know this?
As we understand it, the terrorists seem to want Bush for president.
Why?
Strange he could make such a statement anyway.
9/11 happened with Bush in office after all.

Hell, of course they want GW for president, who do you think is giving them the money???

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
so many comments i would like to make on this...
i will stick to one... i feel that bush/cheney will be the end of america and the begining of the NWO if they are re-elected. I know most can't see the effect yet, but america is being sold for a LOT of money going into a few pockets... that is why they have pulled out all the stops and use whatever means neccessary to win... lieing , propaganda, threats, i said it before and i will say it again...
I feel that the bush /cheney ticket would even allow a terrorist event (especially of they could stop the main effect of it) to happen before the election, just because it would steal the vote (unless someone discovered how they were attached to the event.) they scare me...
kerry is still skull and bones, but he seems like a person who will be true to his values even if they contradict the motives of his controllers (and then die from an assassins bullet)

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Cheney States "Terror Attack if Kerry Elected"

Is that a threat or a warning?
If it's a warning, then how does he know?
Or is it just campaign fever?

Maybe JK is OBL in disguise?

Tune in next week for * Team America - World Police *

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WuvLove
I was just watching Good Morning America where they said that Cheney was misunderstood. What he meant was that if we elect someone else president then we stand a better chance of getting attacked by terrorists. Well come on Bush and Cheney, once again we aren't mind readers. People hear what you say not what you mean or meant to say. How stupid would we look if he's elected again.
There you have it, folks. THE EXCUSE. What did I say?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
These war criminals - in - chief have got to be stopped. I can't take it anymore. Our nation is crumbling. If they steal this election as well, I cannot even imagine the state of our nation in 2008.

This isn't about partisanship...this is about America.

Please people...wake up!!

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Once again, lets deny ignorance together, shall we?

Here's the quote, this time with the rest of the thought that the media conveniently left out...

Because if we make the wrong choice, then the danger is that we'll get hit again, that we'll be hit in a way that will be devastating from the standpoint of the United States, and that we'll fall back into the pre-9/11 mind set if you will, that in fact these terrorist attacks are just criminal acts, and that we're not really at war. I think that would be a terrible mistake for us.

And here's the transcript:

LINK

Clearly, he is making the statement that the U.S. WILL be struck again, (no matter who is in office) and the mistake would be to treat it as a criminal act instead of an act of war.

God, if you guys are so dang smart, why can't you find and read a transcript?

Why do you believe everything the media tells you to believe?

You're being lied to, but it ain't Bush who's doing it.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You say:

Originally posted by gurnio
You're being lied to, but it ain't Bush who's doing it.

Average ATSer goes:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I dont know why this is such a big suprise to you guys. They have threatened this country time and time again with terrorist attacks if people try to find the truth about 911.. Did we miss that part, they have said that people who find the truth about 911 are terroists and they will attack the US again.

so I dont know why this is a big suprise to you guys, I really dont.

On a side note I was kinda guessing this was going to happen they are going to try and delay the election with something like this. Altho as I recall the elections were never in the history of the US never held back for anything, not even the civil war.

ohh and the ace in the pocket wiil be Bin Ladens iced a$$ for over 2 yrs or so being carted out and saying he was caught or something, which will make all the sheep praise the bush/cheney regime.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm getting sick of this #e too. It's all manipulating the truth to suit an agenda. I'm also tired of hearing about how Al-Qaeda is attacking because of the Wests views and our "freedom". Osama has been very specific about why he is attacking the U.S. It's about US foreign policy and it's hypocratic stances on such regimes as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and other nations that are oppressing Muslims. Any country that has participated in the demise of Muslims is a target.

Osama views this as the Crusades all over again.

Don't forget that Osama also cites Iraq as one of those countries that oppresses Muslims. There goes the theory on Iraq participating in 9/11

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join