It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Cheney States "Terror Attack if Kerry Elected"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dick Cheney has a lot to explain to the people of US, but like many of these rich political figures he will fall through the cracks to remain clean and wealthier.

People don�t want to hear about his dirty dealings they want bush alcohol problem and national issues and Kerry�s medals worthiness. What a shame. Every day this country is sold to the highest bidder.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Marg, Dick or George will never "splain" anything to anyone. We minions dont deserve anything but being talked to and scared like 2nd class retards that we are.
Who does Cheney think he's talking to, anyway? It offends my intelligence(yup) to come home from work and find this little threat on the internet.
Just WHERE DOES HE GET OFF?
I know politicking is dirty business but this is just flat out insulting and ridiculous!
**bangs head on desk**
I'm off for a warm bath now...and maybe a shot of something sweet...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
It offends my intelligence(yup) to come home from work and find this little threat on the internet.
I know politicking is dirty business but this is just flat out insulting and ridiculous!
**bangs head on desk**

The question is not "where" he gets off, but when. I'm thinking that this fall might be a good time.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
hrm... we've had one foreign terror attack on our soil during the Bush administration...

QED

if we vote for Kerry, we'll have another...

perfect logic.

-koji K.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
hrm... we've had one foreign terror attack on our soil during the Bush administration...

QED

if we vote for Kerry, we'll have another...

perfect logic.

-koji K.

This is either a joke or, no, I don't get your logic.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

This is either a joke or, no, I don't get your logic

It is a joke- I think he was pointing out the irrational quality of Cheney's logic that was inherent in his veiled threat.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Vice President Dick Cheney has just stated that if the Democrats win the election there will be another terror attack on the United States.

I concur that a Vice President with the security capacities that Cheney has previously (mis)managed has more than overstepped the mark with a glib statement to instill fear of change into American citizens. Desperate tactics to be sure, but such a statement has overstepped the mark and he should be tried for treason.

[edit on 7-9-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Im waiting for the "Well, what I meant by that is...."

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

This is either a joke or, no, I don't get your logic

It is a joke- I think he was pointing out the irrational quality of Cheney's logic that was inherent in his veiled threat.

yes, it was a joke.

-koji K.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Translated.... if you don't vote for me I will retaliate. There wasn't much doubt that the Bush admin knew about the attacks prior to 9/11 and were possibly responsible for carrying them out. The comment by our idiot VP gives that idea more credibility. Its the way of a tyrant.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

There wasn't much doubt that the Bush admin knew about the attacks prior to 9/11 and were possibly responsible for carrying them out. The comment by our idiot VP gives that idea more credibility. Its the way of a tyrant.

Indeed-- as well as an agenda. MaskedAvatar's comment is particularly relevant-- how is this NOT treason??

The post earlier in this thread regarding the numerological significance of 9/27/04 (Mon.) being 1111 days after 9/11/01 might be a clue for the next terror attack, although this practice of attack prediction is dubious.

MK

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Marg, Dick or George will never "splain" anything to anyone. We minions dont deserve anything but being talked to and scared like 2nd class retards that we are.
Who does Cheney think he's talking to, anyway? It offends my intelligence(yup) to come home from work and find this little threat on the internet.
**bangs head on desk**

I assume you�re talking herbal, either that or your old mans is goinga be real pissed at you

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Im waiting for the "Well, what I meant by that is...."
Right. This will be posted here by tomorrow afternoon

Always an excuse. Always victims.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Perhaps it wasn't a threat. Maybe he was just passing on the info he has gotten from the CIA, FBI and US military.

They may be the one that said if Kerry is elected they will have to do more to scare the American people, because obviously their previous attempts haven't succeeded.

It is so logical that government organizations threatened with being downscaled due to lack of need are manufacturing a threat to keep themselves in business.

Do the CIA, FBI and Pentagon run this country? In combination with mega corporations they do, yes.

(note: currently I am watching 3 melodramatic presentations of various aspects of 911 ALL IN A ROW ON ONE NIGHT.) *yells at powers that be towards TV, like a madman* "Keep marketing the sales job if you want, but no sale here" *note: I am sure they have listening devices focused on me at this very moment, I am SO important in the scheme of things.*

*clicks heels three times with eyes shut* "I am NOT schizophrenic, I am NOT schizophrenic, I am NOT . . ."

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

**bangs head on desk**

I assume you�re talking herbal, either that or your old mans is goinga be real pissed at you
hee hee

I'm tranquilized now.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think we all need something warm and sweet to soothe the mind, and lift the spirits, politics and political talk can be very stressing indeed.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Cheney is obviously trying to help out Libertarian Michael Badnarik.

Since Kerry as the "other choice" means a new terrorist attack,
� he means if you don't like Bush you should vote Libertarian.

I am sure the folks at the Badnarik Campaign appreciate this referral.

This explains their latest obfuscations about income tax reform,
� they are beginning to regard the Libertarians as the true opponent.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
"Oh, Dickie... you got some 'splainin' to dooo!"

"Shutup, go F--- yourself!"

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
When I heard this on the news , I was angry!

Is this the kind of scare tactics he is starting?

Next is he gonna say "If you vote for Kerry, Your children will be taken hostage???

He is as evil and crooked as they come!!!

Sure, everything he does gets swept under the rug.
"I mis-spoke" Sounds like a nother term for a lie!

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I was just watching Good Morning America where they said that Cheney was misunderstood. What he meant was that if we elect someone else president then we stand a better chance of getting attacked by terrorists. Well come on Bush and Cheney, once again we aren't mind readers. People hear what you say not what you mean or meant to say. How stupid would we look if he's elected again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join