It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD and NYC City Hall Break Kids Hearts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
this is inspiring,
show love and compasion and the kids give hearts to bloomberg,
and the police just make them cry
why?
where is the love?

could you throw the love of kids on the ground?

i counld not do this could you if "it was your job"?

love will win the fight not violence.

i judge the policeman guilty and sentince him to time out in the naughty corner

xploder

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i wonder how many officers go into robot mode when they put on their uniforms.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
These people must not realize how incredibly ridiculous they look. "We are the 99%" ok and..........

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Using children for a political cause is just plain wrong.
Yes I could do this...I would have no problem taking them down.

These kids are doing what an ADULT SUGGESTED they do....I highly doubt they did it without their parents egging them on and encouraging them for their own political causes.

Will someone please think of the children??

edit on 13-12-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Yep, and it was those adults that broke the kids hearts. Ridiculous.

Children are not pawns in a game.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Using children for a political cause is just plain wrong.

i get where you're coming from, seriously i do.
but in this situation i think it's justified.

it's not just our future on the line but also the future of our kids and their kids.
now they can see wich families and kis they screwed over.

Cartman said it best, apply this to the banksters

warning: explicit language!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm sure those parents knew the hearts would be torn down and were probably trying to teach the kids a lesson. They act like they're some big, influential protest by taping paper hearts to a fence. In reality, all they accomplished was to ruin their kids' days.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Sorry but I absolutely can't stand south park and won't be clicking that link anytime soon.
It amazes me anyone watches that moronic show.

I agree its all our future but using kids as pawns to create this emotional blackmail is wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Sorry but I absolutely can't stand south park and won't be clicking that link anytime soon.

If you dont watch it, how do you know it is moronic?

South Park is the best satire around.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

reply to post by kn0wh0w

If you dont watch it, how do you know it is moronic?

South Park is the best satire around.

agreed!

quickly followed by Family Guy, ow how i love that series

and FYI as moronic as Southpark might seem it always has some sort of moral message.
if one knows where to watch some might even learn from South Park.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

reply to post by getreadyalready

stop it with your System Justification allready
just cause you've got yours doesn't give you the right to spit on other peoples efforts, no matter how futile or useless they may be.

also the civil rights movement brought kids to their protests who were promptly attacked by the system you're justifying with fire hoses and attack dogs, no doubt System Justifiiers were on hand to make the same sickening arguments you 3 just made.

as for claiming that these people put their kids in harms way just goes to show how far off your moral compasses you are: you blame the parents for the actions of these scum. bloomberg and his "army", the corrupt filth that is the NYPD had a perfect chance at a propaganda victory here they chose to act openly as the psychopaths they are.

i'm not an OWS'er , My solution is the eradication of society and the State that inevitably accompanies it. via self empowerment. i have NO intention of raising a hand for my country when the hammer comes down until all you enablers and defenders of the system have been gassed in the "whatever you want to call them" camps or executed in your homes.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

using kids as pawns ...

but when politicians kiss babies or justify policies
claiming "it's for your kids good"
you have no problem with that.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
post removed by staff

There ya go homer shooting off before reading the entire thread
i mean if it was 20 pages sure but we're still on the 1st

not one of your better posts i'm afraid

lol seems i'm the only one to F&S despite disagreeing with Xploder on the "love will save us"

foolproof test for genetic psychopathy at birth positives are put to sleep
extermination of adult genetic psychopaths
and a choice between life long incarceration or being killed or cured using The Short Sharp Shock for the non-genetic cases who are the way they are due to being raised/exposed to the abovementioned

that is the solution to most of the worlds ills IMHO
edit on Tue Dec 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What is wrong with these people ?!? They would sing "Come in Peace, Your Light brings Love !" while waving multicoloured cardboard hearts, toddlers and love slogans in front of a freight train coming straight at them, full speed !
Is this "the fluoride effect" ? Or something much worse... Those whinning, peace-loving zombies need to understand that the rich, evil and powerful are at at war with them. And wars are nasty, extremely violent. Little people aren't viewed as humans anymore. And those baboons from the police are either brainwashed or hypnotised. Or maybe they are clones or cyborgs, blindly obeying orders and totally lacking any feelings of pity, understanding or remorse. Children ?! They couldn't care less.
Everyone has to stop using money. Do a search on the internet and learn how people in Volos, Greece, stopped using physical money. They exchange services in their own community. Money is valuable only as long as it can be exchanged for goods, services, property, influence. The rich are rich because they have plenty of "something" everyone else wants. As simple as that. If no one wants-it, it becomes worthless toilet paper and the rich will suddenly find themselves a lot poorer than the rest, because they haven't got a clue about how to live in scarcity.
Because after all, nobody really needs money. We are told we need it, as the only way to exchange one service for another. Which we could do anyway, in an open market. And people would start talking and being friendly to each other again. And no more thieves, one's skill cannot be stolen. People would start learning really useful skills, knowing that their livelihood will depend on how useful they can be for others. Heaven...
Meanwhile, everyone is the slave of his/her own lazyness and comfort. We have the only choice of building our own societies, work hard, provide for ourselves and care for each other or live in their nasty systems, which are nothing more than different cells in the same global prison.
Peaceful protests in the cities can just as well be moved into the desert, with identical outcomes.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

I agree its all our future but using kids as pawns to create this emotional blackmail is wrong.

i would like to adress using kids as pawns,
this group is called parents against wall street,
they are parents, they would not accept bullies on the school yard attacking their children,
they wish for the police to act as they instruct their kids.

police are role models to childeren, these mothers and fathers would tell their own kids of for being bullies,
and by stating that bullies are not acceptable at any age sends an important message to their children,

bullies will not be tolerated,

why did the childeren paint hearts?
because childeren only see the good, this was a pieceful way to show the love of a child has an effect on even the most heavey hearted.

you say they are pawns?
i say you are 100% correct, they are the future, a future where their future labour will be paying for the bank bailouts. they are too young to act, but the banks and politicians are giving away their future as we speek.

if you dont like that this bail out robbery, will cause kids to suffer, starve, or receive less time attension or even shiver in the cold.

do you really think that the kids are not most effected by this down turn in the economy?
do you really think they will thank us for the future you wish to send them into?

are you as blind that you cant see this is effecting EVERYONE in society?
INCLUDING childeren?

i say you are a pawn who missed the message,
parents dont accept bullies and teach their childeren to stand up to them,

i say this is abhorent behaviour by you trying to take something beautiful and spinning it to use,

well guess what, i support pieceful demonstrations for the future of all,
and the childeren have just as much at stake as the parents

WAKE UP

xploder
this group is called

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Yep, and it was those adults that broke the kids hearts. Ridiculous.

Children are not pawns in a game.

you act as if the looting of you country will not effect the lives of these kids?
you make statements against parents who fear violence and support pieceful protest?

can you really claim that these childeren and others will not suffer the injustice of abject poverty because banks bailed themselves out with your childerns money and future labour?

can you really say that the police acting as bullies has helped the situation?

can you really say the kids have not been effected by forcelosure from the banks fraud?

i have no childeren, but the world is theirs to inherate, not ours to destroy.

do you feel for the future of the childeren?

xploder

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
These people must not realize how incredibly ridiculous they look. "We are the 99%" ok and..........

these people are trying to do something for their childeren,
they are trying to show support to OWS,
they recognise that we are all in this together,

they are RESPONCABLE parenets who want the world to be better for their children.

only through love will hate be silenced,
only through love will the hateful become repentant
only through love will there be a real future for these childeren

be humanity, do not stand in its way

xploder

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis
What is wrong with these people ?!? They would sing "Come in Peace, Your Light brings Love !" while waving multicoloured cardboard hearts, toddlers and love slogans in front of a freight train coming straight at them, full speed !
Is this "the fluoride effect" ? Or something much worse... Those whinning, peace-loving zombies need to understand that the rich, evil and powerful are at at war with them. And wars are nasty, extremely violent. Little people aren't viewed as humans anymore. And those baboons from the police are either brainwashed or hypnotised. Or maybe they are clones or cyborgs, blindly obeying orders and totally lacking any feelings of pity, understanding or remorse. Children ?! They couldn't care less.
Everyone has to stop using money. Do a search on the internet and learn how people in Volos, Greece, stopped using physical money. They exchange services in their own community. Money is valuable only as long as it can be exchanged for goods, services, property, influence. The rich are rich because they have plenty of "something" everyone else wants. As simple as that. If no one wants-it, it becomes worthless toilet paper and the rich will suddenly find themselves a lot poorer than the rest, because they haven't got a clue about how to live in scarcity.
Because after all, nobody really needs money. We are told we need it, as the only way to exchange one service for another. Which we could do anyway, in an open market. And people would start talking and being friendly to each other again. And no more thieves, one's skill cannot be stolen. People would start learning really useful skills, knowing that their livelihood will depend on how useful they can be for others. Heaven...
Meanwhile, everyone is the slave of his/her own lazyness and comfort. We have the only choice of building our own societies, work hard, provide for ourselves and care for each other or live in their nasty systems, which are nothing more than different cells in the same global prison.
Peaceful protests in the cities can just as well be moved into the desert, with identical outcomes.

you dont fight violence and hate with more of the same,
we got hear by forgetting we are human and pieceful,

why does the police get military equipment for free?
will these childeren grow up thinking that bullies are ok?

non violence is the only victory

xploder

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

so in your world do childeren not suffer cold nights in cars?
do they not go hungry?

do they not see their parents stuggle to just survive?

there is enough resources for all people

not just the 1%

wake up childeren are the future, they are the ones who will pay for your failures

xp

top topics

<<   2 >>

join