It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Iran must chose between 'bomb or survival': Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"A SENIOR Israeli cabinet minister said Iran must be forced to face an existential question over its nuclear drive: choose between getting an atomic bomb, or survival.

"We believe that in order to stop the Iranian military nuclear project, the regime in Tehran should face a dilemma - whether to have a bomb or to survive," Strategic Affairs Minister Moshe Yaalon said.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

Some of the most blatant "war talk" to date coming from the Israeli cabinet. It almost appears as if they are threatening to "Wipe Iran off the map", in it's own way since they are referring to "survival" of their nation.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The terrorist Israel is threatening to wipe Iran off the map again. I hope someone nukes Israel real soon or at least put a muzzle on that rabid dog

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
good lord is israel mad totally...

I hope Iran has nukes and biological weapons already.These will be needed in world war 3.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
it's pretty ironic. the more israel talks of the destruction of iran, the more the iranian regime will race to build a bomb and the more likely it'll use it against israel if attacked.

it's more like israel has to choose between destroying the bomb or it's own survival.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Good for Israel. And, they have the means to do it too. Which is good since the U.S. is saddled with, at best, a beta herb President.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

I will choose isreal having the bomb over iran any day.
It's like God himself having the bomb

edit on 13-12-2011 by cocolopez because: (no reason given)

link   
Isn't Israel confronted with that existential decision already? Allow an enemy neighbor to own nuclear weapons or exist?
edit on 13-12-2011 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

link   
Then do it...Don't go one spouting garbage from your mouth if you're not going to act on it. Israels being a little turd. "We believe Iran should be FORCED to obey us! But can you guys do the forcing? Pleaaase"?

Stop talking already and act on your filth.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cocolopez

israel is like lucifer having bomb not god

link   
There is a 3rd choice for all israeli and iranian immatured politician - end the rehetoric of annihilating each other and sit down to compromise on how to share the land, based upon common human aspirations to progress and evolve.

Time to grow up, not just grow old, kids, including supporters on both sides.

link   

Originally posted by cocolopez
reply to post by mkgandhas

I will choose isreal having the bomb over iran any day.
It's like God himself having the bomb

edit on 13-12-2011 by cocolopez because: (no reason given)

it's crazy how people like you exist.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sprtpilot

Why should the USA do anything for israel? Last I Checked Israel was not an American state. They want to cause trouble they can suffer the consequences

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
The terrorist Israel is threatening to wipe Iran off the map again. I hope someone nukes Israel real soon or at least put a muzzle on that rabid dog

You wish a country will get nuked? wtf is wrong with you dude seriously. I don't care for either country whatsoever but im not going around saying dumb #.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Last time I checked, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iraq weren't states either.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The whole world is getting sick of Israel.

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

Idiot rants like the one quoted in the OP is part of the reason the world thinks this.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
it's pretty ironic. the more israel talks of the destruction of iran, the more the iranian regime will race to build a bomb and the more likely it'll use it against israel if attacked.

it's more like israel has to choose between destroying the bomb or it's own survival.

i think that is the whole point here, the faster Iran has a bomb the faster Nato forces can saddam/iraq the country

its the old "tell someone not to do something, knowing that they will do it and then brag about it to the world" trick

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think that if anyone will drop any large bombs it will be Israel. They are in my opinion, the only country in this situation that is crazy enough to really do it, and it does come down to ideology, which is a scary thing to fight in a war, but so do the Iranians in this case.

This is a scary statement coming from Israel as I personally believe they have the cojones' to do it, these mofo's are crazy.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

its the old "tell someone not to do something, knowing that they will do it and then brag about it to the world" trick

2nd time I fell for that this week

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
At the UN there's only a couple countries voting with Israel.

One is Palau. 12,000 people....not a big country eh? They don't own guns. It's a $250,000 fine if you get caught with 1 bullet there.

They side with Israel and vote whatever they vote at the UN.

Don't you scratch your heads and wonder why the muslims haven't gone after them?

I do. Muslims must not be very smart.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Israel isn't going to nuke Iran. Why? Because they proscribe to the doctrine of pre-emptive strike. It's not pre-emptive if you tell your enemies youre going to do it before hand. So, they are bluffing because they are scared. Furthermore, you don't drop nukes where the fallout could come down on people who are not your enemies or you just made new enemies. All it takes is for the wind to shift the fallout and you just killed your own people too.

The only case i can think where they would actually drops nukes was if Russia and China were moving against them (2 world powers) and there is a prophecy in the book of Revelation where the King of the North (Russia) meats the King of the East (China) and thats about to happen.

If Israel was gonna nuke Iran they would have done it already. Israel isn't afraid to piss in the U.N.'s face or anyone elses face for that matter, including the U.S. who has supported them all these years. Iran still exists because Israel has chosen not to bomb them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join