It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Infant In Minn. Develops H1N2

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Only two people have ever been detected as contracting this flu ever. What the MSM fails to report in this link is whether or not these two unfortunate souls were administered the flu vaccine.

Infant In Minn. Develops H1N2, Unique Type Of H1N1




posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon
 


Flu shots make people sick.

These pharmaceutical companies are going to end up starting a pandemic.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought
reply to post by AnotherSon
 


Flu shots make people sick.

These pharmaceutical companies are going to end up starting a pandemic.


What? No they don't. Well at least they have never made me or my family sick. That includes my 3 year old and 6 month old. But we might be the lucky ones



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation
 

I suggest you take the time to watch this documentary.



If you don't want to listen to the whole thing I suggest you at least ingest from 1:18:00 on.

peace

edit on 13-12-2011 by silo13 because: tic mark



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok people, obviously you have no idea how flu shots work.

Whether this child had a flu shot or not is completely irrelevant. Flu shots are designed on the up and coming flus for that year, depending on what the gentic combination is.

If this is a rare flu that hasn't been seen since 2007, then no, the baby isn't vaccinated against it, since it is not the rampant flu virus of the year.

So you can get the flu that you have not had the shot for. Which is why they promote the shot every year because then you can start an artillary against the many strains of the flu.

If a flu strain contains one of the genetic components of a flu you have been previously been vaccinated for, then you have partial protection.

People have partial protection if they received the H1N1 vaccine because one of the flus that is not rampant but on the radar has some genetic components of H1N1. But it also has components of another flu, therefore you only get partial protection.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought
 


This gets the dumb statement of the day award.

Do you even know what a pandemic is??

How are flu shots going to start a pandemic?

A pandemic is a disease that is seen internationally, locally it is an epidemic.

A pandemic starts BECAUSE a new strain of the disease comes out that they do not have a vaccine for.

Which is what makes them scarey.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I wonder if the poor child has something weakening its ammune system that caused this to gain strength inside them. I have been thinking if there will be any ills related to the small amounts of radioactivity in the entire atmosphere many breath in each day. Will check back to see if the child recovers from this.

Thanks for sharing
edit on 12/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13
 


Yikes that is a long video, lol. Whether it's true or not the gov't has to find a way to stabilize the population growth, unfortunately.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Ok people, obviously you have no idea how flu shots work.

Whether this child had a flu shot or not is completely irrelevant. Flu shots are designed on the up and coming flus for that year, depending on what the gentic combination is.

If this is a rare flu that hasn't been seen since 2007, then no, the baby isn't vaccinated against it, since it is not the rampant flu virus of the year.

So you can get the flu that you have not had the shot for. Which is why they promote the shot every year because then you can start an artillary against the many strains of the flu.

If a flu strain contains one of the genetic components of a flu you have been previously been vaccinated for, then you have partial protection.

People have partial protection if they received the H1N1 vaccine because one of the flus that is not rampant but on the radar has some genetic components of H1N1. But it also has components of another flu, therefore you only get partial protection.


It is true, I am not an expert on flue vaccinations where you seem to have a background in this field. I personally was an avid flu vaccine recipient up until '08. I decided to stop getting the vaccine as an empirical study on my person because I was severely suffering with the flu every year anyway. Since I stopped getting the flu vaccine I can say my boughts with the flu, if I even get it now, have been much less severe. Is this simply the strain of flu going around, coincidence, or what? Please offer your educated guess.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've found something in the article that may reduce the fear:


The current flu shot does not protect you against the H1N2 virus. But the Minnesota Department of Health says they do not think this strain of H1N2 is a serious threat, because the infant recovered quickly and no one around him got sick — suggesting it does not spread easily.


Merry Christmas.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I've found something in the article that may reduce the fear:


The current flu shot does not protect you against the H1N2 virus. But the Minnesota Department of Health says they do not think this strain of H1N2 is a serious threat, because the infant recovered quickly and no one around him got sick — suggesting it does not spread easily.


Merry Christmas.



Thanks!

Merry Christmas.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought
 


I gave in to my Dr two years ago and had the flu shot, I was sick for more than a month, like no sickness I ever had before. I will never get it again, but I wonder if it has lasting effects?



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought
 


[color=deeppink]I have gotten a flu shot (including the dreaded H1N1 vaccine) every year and have never gotten sick.

Second.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation
 


Flu Shots are made of "weakened" influenza virus. Many people do get the flu after getting a flu shot.. it's the hit or miss of it, you never know if this years shot will give you the flu or immunity. I doubt that it was a flu shot that gave a rare form of the flu to this child.. but still..

It's a great excuse for the politicians to buy stock in a pharma company and buy up billions worth of vaccines!



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
Only two people have ever been detected as contracting this flu ever. What the MSM fails to report in this link is whether or not these two unfortunate souls were administered the flu vaccine.

Infant In Minn. Develops H1N2, Unique Type Of H1N1


The outraged mom should be telling us her baby got the flu shot.I know I'd be telling anybody who'd listen. Something tells me this could be disinfo propagated by Barf Pharma to prompt us all to pile into our gas guzzling vehicles and head to the closest poisonous flu shot...



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
H1N2 is by no means a new strand of flu - while it is slightly uncommon here in the states - not new
Been around since the turn of the century, thousands of people have had it.


en.wikipedia.org...


Also, I just want to say, the slogan is "deny ignorance" which means - "don't believe everything you hear just because you hear it" research is paramount. Government sheeple and conspiracy sheeple, etc.
etc.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Celestica because: fixed my rude comment


edit again: Also not to act like I'm moderator or anything - but we've had this thread posted many times. search bar people, search!

edit on 13-12-2011 by Celestica because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon
 


I doubt you were getting the flu every year. People always think they have the flu when they don't. If you are getting it every year, then you are an extremely unlucky person.

There are 1000s of viruses and colds that make you misearble. It doesn't always mean its the flu.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
Only two people have ever been detected as contracting this flu ever. What the MSM fails to report in this link is whether or not these two unfortunate souls were administered the flu vaccine.

Infant In Minn. Develops H1N2, Unique Type Of H1N1


That's not true and it isn't unique at all. It's been around since the '80's that we know of and has been circulating among both humans and swine for years. Previous epidemics have occurred in China, India, the UK, most of Southeast Asia, and Canada.

Avian flu, the one that everyone gets so upset about, is an H5N2 subtype.

It's no worse than any other influenza.

One other thing you should know. They map out the next year's most likely strains 9 months in advance. They usually show up in Southeast Asia first and takes about that long to go around the world, so they use that as a guide when producing vaccine. They don't always get it right, because 9 months is a long time in the viral world.
edit on 12/15/2011 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought
reply to post by AnotherSon
 


Flu shots make people sick.



I have my flu shot every year (because my wife is immune compromised) and it never makes me sick. Used to give me a wicked sore arm, but this year it didn't even do that. Sounds to me like you are referring to the old wives tale that says you can get flu from a flue shot, which just can't happen. The nasal spray, now that's a different matter.

Rev



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join