It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian man kills two Senegalese traders in Florence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
I am a realist, I realise that this elitist policy of mass immigration and multi culturalism will result in more events such as this, Norway, London Bombings, Belgium etc

This does not mean I support it, I do not support random murder of people going about their business, I am just saying that this little "experiment" will see more people doing this sort of thing.

My anger is at the elite

I completely agree.

The American and European middle classes didn't open up the borders to cheap foriegn workers, we didn't need cheap labor, the elites did.

Make no mistake about it, immigration is all about cheap labor, and I'm not just talking about line workers at a chicken processing plant or cab drivers, lots of scientific and technical workers come here too and work for far less than the American worker doing the same job.

Historically it has always been this way. In the early days of America the european immigrants were welcomed with open arms because the elites couldn't pillage the natural resources of this fine country without them.

That was then and this is now, we already have more workers than jobs, and a lot of jobs that used to be well paying are now being done on the cheap by illegal workers. I'm only 44, and I remember what my friends dads did for a living while I was growing up. One was a house painter, another sharpened knives at the Hormel plant, one was a landscaper and there was a roofer. They all had nice houses and some even had cabins up north on those jobs. If the moms worked it was part time in most cases, that main job dad had was enough to provide a comfortable living. Go try to support a family on one of those jobs today.

To be frank I think we're all screwed, the debt based monetary system is on the verge of total collapse, the moneyhandlers got too greedy, started taking bigger and bigger bites and inflated the artificial bubble to laughable proportions. A lot of the jobs that are left go bye bye pretty quickly when that bubble pops. The government says there isn't an inflation problem, but anyone who pays the monthly bills can tell you that's a lie. Even if they manage to keep the bubble inflated the run away increase in prices for everything will still bring it down. It's all about value, and the U.S. dollar has very little left.

I take that back, we're not screwed, we're about to be set free.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Here is some footage from the scene"

Probably a retaliation for the attack in Belgium by this guy...
We are seeing the petridish of multiculture now start to heat up folks.
The chicken's are flapping and this is what's one of the outcomes...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I feel for these Senegalese. It isn't acceptable.

Why 200 of them think that they need to get together and yell at other Italians doesn't make any sense to me either. Going and salting the grave of the guy who did it....that I'd get.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

S&F Although I believe there is no direct connection to Norway Belgium, I agree things are heating up!

Europe is a multiracial powder keg, the amount of resentment between virtually all cultures living there just beggers belief.

Multiculturism in Europe has been a complete failure, too good a clusterfk not to have been planned IMO, the eurozone today is at the tipping point of total economic and political collapse.

As the dominos begin to fall social unrest will spread throughout Europe like wildfire.

Just wait until all that displaced anger ignites into pent up racial crimes of violence in Germany France England the most racially tense countries within Europe.

Divide and conquer works everytime and saves on bullets.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Hm. Interesting.

So you are saying that all the Islamic Terror groups (or others) are just playing out their internal spiritual angst without any context.

This is an interesting take. One worth delving into I'm sure.

I suppose we could really get into the philosophy about how nothing you think really matters, and you don't really have any reasons for why you do anything, that you just find supporting evidence to back up what you've already decided to do.

When it stops a grenade, let me know.
edit on 2011/12/13 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

In the case of at least 3 of the 9/11 highjackers that was exactly the case.

They finished college and went home to find they couldn't get good jobs without connections. So they became disenfranchised and ripe for extremist group recruitment.

All terrorist acts are misplaced anger, and they rarely achieve their stated goals. Except for 9/11, those goals were met, just try to fly somewhere, or have a private conversation with someone. They won, no way to argue otherwise.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

911 was an inside job. Some of the "terrorists" from the "attack" are still alive and well. Pretend terrorists from an American false flag have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Are you going to associate the Iranian "nuclear weapons program" with this attack too? How about the USS Liberty?

Sorry for overreacting. In reality I don't mind that you associated an event that you believe to be true with the event the OP discusses. If the 911 OS was completely true then your comparison would be fitting. I personally don't believe the OS to be true, at all, which is why I reacted the way I did.

I shouldn't criticize you for holding a different opinion. Hopefully no offense was taken. Peace.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join