It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian man kills two Senegalese traders in Florence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Italian man kills two Senegalese traders in Florence

www.bbc.co.uk

An Italian man has opened fire in two markets in central Florence, killing two Senegalese traders and injuring three others, local media reports say.

The attacker, 50-year-old Gianluca Casseri, belonged to a far-right group, La Repubblica newspaper said.

He took aim first in Florence's Dalmazia Square and then, later, in San Lorenzo Square.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Things are heating up in Europe. It's way too early to speculate but I know a lot of people are thinking of a possible connection to the Norway shooter. There is no evidence yet to indicate this so I am going to reserve judgement.

The shooting in Belgium earlier today also appears to be an isolated incident. I will certainly be paying attention to the European news because if another incident were to happen it would have to be much more than a coincidence.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The article has updated and been edited, now they're saying he is part of a far right group.

He is also an author. Wasn't the Norway killer an author too?

The group is named differently but perhaps they're affiliated. I'm just speculating here so please do not take any of this as fact.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
false flags in EU. Bomb blasts , shootings.

Typical problem reaction solution.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

That could very well be a possibility. I don't have nearly enough details to come up with any solid theories though. Even before Anders ever said there were more cells out there, I figured there would be more, regardless if their planted or not.

If these are false flags as you say, then TPTB have gotten good at mind control.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'll listen up on the news tonight (on another 15 mins) and see what's reported.

Whatever the news says I can tell you one thing for sure.

People here are hurting. Bad. That people who are desperate are shooting and killing illegal immigrants who're taking 'money' from natives - does this surprise me? Not at all.

Very sad all the way around.

peace

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
random public shootings by people who snap is a common occurrence in the united states.

if the body count isn't over 2 it doesn't even make the news.

it's nice to see the united states isn't just exporting it's jobs overseas. it's also exporting is f-uped society too.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And another in Liege Belgium today.

www.vancouversun.com...

Hand grenades used in this one, 2 dead 64 wounded.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Thanks.

I mentioned the Belgium shooting in my OP

What are you're thoughts on these to incidents possibly being related?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

They're related only by the fact that the economy is in tatters, and broke people do desperate things.

IMHO

I think we'll see more of this not less. World leaders have been overspending for decades, mostly on social programs, and now the people who are expected to pay for these programs with higher taxes are getting upset to the point of violence. Especially since many don't have even have jobs anymore.

Multiculturalism has been a massive failure for Europe, they know it now, but have no idea how to deal with the immigrants who are already there.

It's a shame, we used to vacation in Europe every 2 years, it was a family thing. We would rent our own bus and driver and 40 of us would go together. 25 years ago each country had a clear identity, you knew where you were just by looking around. Last time we went in 2006 was our last as a big group, and it was a very different trip from the first one. As a nostalgia thing we retraced our first trip, it was very eye opening.
edit on 13-12-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ah. Yes. Kill two, have your political affliation right away attached.

Kill 6, and wound another 160 and its just a guy who didn't want to go to jail.

I *LOVE* it.

As to Anders Behring Breivik being an authour, yes sort of. If you consider his self-publishing event to have occured within hours of his attacks.

uk.ibtimes.com...

Neo-Nazi group supposedly.

This one says he belonged to Casa Pound.

The Sengalese seem to have thought that all the people there did it. When only one did, and others tried to stop him. Nice.

So in this case it is assumed it is for political reasons. It could be. It could be a business deal gone bad, and a man with a gun and a pre-existing racist bent.

So which is it?
edit on 2011/12/13 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

It's a shame, we used to vacation in Europe every 2 years, it was a family thing.

Vacation? Whats that? Sounds like something nice.

I've forgotten what decade it was when I last went on a vacation. Always have to take the check instead because EVERYTHING around me goes UP in price except the paycheck of course so the money is most desired.

Vacations nowadays are only for the big-shots who watch us commoners do all the work for them. Guess its exhausting for them doing nothing all day but watching us slaves bust our azzes 60 hours a week for them. Must be so hard for them that they just need frequent vacations.

edit on 13-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

It's a shame, we used to vacation in Europe every 2 years, it was a family thing.

Vacation? Whats that? Sounds like something nice.

I've forgotten what decade it was when I last went on a vacation. Always have to take the check instead because EVERYTHING around me goes UP in price except the paycheck of course so the money is most desired.

Vacations nowadays are only for the big-shots who watch us commoners do all the work for them. Guess its exhausting for them doing nothing all day but watching us slave bust our azzes for them. Must be hard for them that they need frequent vacations.

edit on 13-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

We aren't rich, my dad puts these trips together and he and my mom pay 1/2 for us kids, and we pay 1/2 for our adult kids. A well planned European vacation put together by someone who knows Europe can be done for less than $2,000 per person, and that includes airfare from Minnesota, the bus and driver, all hotels and meals.

It comes out to about $125 per person per day, hardly "high on the hog" prices.

Our son is a plumber and he has no problem paying his way.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I've been promoted to slave driver. Excellent. One more vacation, and I'll be primed to move up to straw boss.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here is some footage from the scene"

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Those poor people. I think that the cops did very well in being empathic and controlled.

Too bad the shooter killed himself. It always sucks when a criminal removes himself so that he can't be tried.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I always feel that the ''reasons'' and ''causes'' behind these people going on spree/rampage killings are extremely overplayed. I suppose it might be interesting to some on a ''human interest'' basis.

They are clearly emotional and psychological wrecks who want to take out their anger, hate and frustration on other people, to alleviate their own overwhelming personal pain in a warped and twisted manner.

It's not surprising that an emotionally scarred inadequate, who has far-right political beliefs, will target his perceived ''bogey-men'' when he finally flips his lid.

I have not seen one shred of evidence to suggest that the supposed political/religious/whatever ''beliefs'' purportedly held by a rampage killer have any direct causal effect on his decision to instigate the mayhem.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am a realist, I realise that this elitist policy of mass immigration and multi culturalism will result in more events such as this, Norway, London Bombings, Belgium etc

This does not mean I support it, I do not support random murder of people going about their business, I am just saying that this little "experiment" will see more people doing this sort of thing.

My anger is at the elite

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hm. Interesting.

So you are saying that all the Islamic Terror groups (or others) are just playing out their internal spiritual angst without any context.

This is an interesting take. One worth delving into I'm sure.

I suppose we could really get into the philosophy about how nothing you think really matters, and you don't really have any reasons for why you do anything, that you just find supporting evidence to back up what you've already decided to do.

When it stops a grenade, let me know.
edit on 2011/12/13 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
news.nationalpost.com...

About 200 Senegalese marched through Florence in protest after the shootings, shouting “Shame!” and “Racists!” Many immigrants prayed in tears in front of the city’s famous cathedral.

Walter Veltroni, a lawmaker from the centre-left Democratic Party, said the shootings were “a terrorist attack by a right-wing extremist.”

Ah, this is a terrorist attack.

He's been associated to the "Right Wing Extremists" of the Casa Pound movement? Associated to Ezra Pound.

www.casapounditalia.org...

The man must be freed.
The market kills the soul.
The haggling and the logic of profit, overwhelm every
obstacle put in front of them. Easily, workers, peoples, or
micro-community.
love, joy, sacrifice and diversity. Mowed. We are not willing to see our people dying in the middle of a road ...

Yeah. This doesn't sound right wing.

Fascist - maybe. Not all Fascists are right wing.

<<   2 >>

join