It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begs Iran to Give Him Back His Toy Plane

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

flyersfan,

your govt lies too and does wars for resource imperialism.Venezuelan oil is extra heavy and difficult to extract while iraqi and libyan oil is light and cheap to extract.

Give the poor guy some respect,USA is acting like a total satanic nation and instead of pointing fingers you people should elect Ron Paul.Another war is not needed.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think all the Iranian scientists and other people surrounding that drone in their research hanger, should be carefull what they say. Like I saw someone say yesterday, this whole thing seems "contrived". The drone might taking audio and visual intelligence, as it sits in their possession.

One of our top Generals sat on a TV talk show, and listed all the countries that the NWO Neocon lunatics planned on taking out. Iran was on that list. anyone here ever heard of The Project For a New American Century? Did you see what US and NATO did to Libya after it's tortured murdered progressive leader was taken out? Genocide and Al Qaeda.

AND IRAN IS NOT SUPPOSED TO FEEL PARANOID? PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR RECTUMS. JEEZUZ.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Thank you for replying.

- Quit having massive rallies calling for an end to America and death to Americans and we wouldn't have to spy on you to see what the hell you are doing.

We never say death to American people . We say death to America and it is because of all the hostile policies against Islamic Revolution. In fact we say "death to American govt".

I think US govt knows it better than you , and this is not the true reason US is acting like this.

But I think that in Iran we should reconsider our slogans toward US , and say clearly US govt.

+ believe me , in Iran , people know the governments by their countries. I mean , when they say Iraq in political issues , they mean Political Iraq , the Iraqi govt. When in a sport competition they say Iraq , they mean thee sport team from Iraq.

So , IMO , it is just a point that translators refuse to tell you.

- Quit the calling your nuclear program 'peaceful' .. the entire planet knows it's not.

This is very amazing how you people think that other nations and other people think just like you . Iran wants to be dominant in Middle East , but it won't come through Nuclear Missile. Iran is developing in different aspects of science and US govt just like to see the nuclear aspect. It is because the most viral task in industry is to provide resources to make your factories run. It is electricity and it is made by different power plants. Iran has made different power plants and is building in different geographical regions.

One of the cheap ways to make electricity is through Nuclear power plants. Iran is just using an alternative source of energy to produce power. Iran has already built a nuclear power plant . But US wants to attack and destroys those power plants.

This is the honest history , and the big hypocricy is exposed at last for me.

It is here :

US claims Iran shouldn't have nuclear weapon , but it always threats to attack Iran's nuclear power plant.

- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is INSANE and wants a world war to usher in some fake Muslim 12th Imam Mahdi who will wipe out all non-muslims around the planet.

He has much issues . But we know that 12th Imam will not arrive by force . It will come after people requesting justice inside their hearts. There will be other religions and they will be practicing their religion. But as said , Jesus will come with him. Jesus has some signs that Christians know it. It is said that many Christians will join Jesus.

- The Imams in Iran are also insane.

More explanations ?

- we are a nuclear nation. If we wanted to 'take over all resources' we'd do it. It would be done by now.

Who said you want all resources, it is the PTB who wants all resources.

This is what we see on USA today website.

There is a plan to take over the planet. And American people will not be the ones who rule , the elites will be.

- It would be best if IRAN would stay out of helping the murderous regime of Syria.
- It would be best if IRAN would stop helping the murderous regime of North Korea.

Any proof on both helpings ?

- It would be best if IRAN would stop proxy wars with the USA in Iraq and other places.

In Iraq live Shiaa , so do in Iran. They all believe the same, though I am not much informed about it. But I have just heard it is Sunni-Shia conflicts. This is not made by Iran .

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It would be best if IRAN would stop threatening to destroy the SOVERIGN NATION of Israel.

Israel is a country which is taken by force from Palestinians and given to Zionists by UK. UK didn't have the right to give that country to those people , other nations didn't have the right to vote for a new country made by force and without the willingness of locals.

and the solution is not to wipe the people ,

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

The answers are provided as far as I am informed.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
It was the best if US could keep hands off the resources in Middle East and leave the nations alone.

Keep our hands off resources? Are you for real? WE PAY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS A YEAR FOR OIL IN THAT REGION. If it wasn't for us and other countries paying for oil in that region, you'd all be living in a big pile of dirt, with absolutely nothing! See, this is why none of you people over there will ever be happy. Because you sit there year after year, believing every stupid thing they tell you. You think that we just go walking around the world to every country getting oil for free? What planet are you living on? Where do you think those rich guys in places like Saudi got all their money? From US! If your government takes the money people pay you for oil and doesn't use it to help the people of Iran... That's your problem. Instead of whining about everything WE do, why don't you go take it up with them. Or don't you have the guts to do that? Yeah I know, if you did that, you might get thrown in prison or something, right? So instead of that, you'll just whine and complain about everything we do instead.

You want to be trusted? You don't want to get spied on? You don't want us telling you what to do? It's real easy... Quit acting like a bunch of lunatics. Quit letting militant protestors storm embassies... Quit walking around saying stuff like "Death to America". Quit letting crazy guys lead your country who say stuff like 'the holocaust never happened'... Quit burning our flags every chance you get. Quit believing every stupid delusional thing all these US haters tell you over there. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LIVES. You got a problem with how things are over there? Get some guts, and take it up with YOUR leaders. The world does not revolve around us, so quit acting like it does, and quit using us as an excuse for every stupid problem you have in life.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

instead of posting propaganda spewed by your ignorant media ,research on freemasonic influences in wahabbism and muslim brotherhood.These are the things retarding technological progress in Middle east.At some time when Europe was in middle ages these places were very advanced in many ways.

and straighten up your own nation which has transformed into a dictatorship where civilians can be arrested or tortured or executed on the whim of the military.Section 1031 of NDAA2012.Your nation is a dictatorship with flying colors and you have the balls to lecture others.Iran looks more free than USA now atleast the military/police cannot detain me indefinitely without a warrant. In USA its the opposite.

edit on 15-12-2011 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Quit acting like a bunch of lunatics.

Yeah, they need to straiten up their acts, and make a giant owl in a forest and run around it in robes, burning baby effigies, like we do here. That would be more sane.
(In the world of Monty Python......)

This is why we must "fight them there" before we "fight them here" lest we cannot go out and shop so that "the terrorists cannot win".

Just wait till President Bachmann gets in, I tell you. Then we can finally instigate armageddon for Israel, to force Jesus to return in the sky on a horse and rapture the Republicans, leaving everyone else behind to get beheaded.
Hopefully, this will be -after- a Christmas holiday, where Santa Clause will bring me a 2013 four-wheel-drive Mazda down the chimney.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by dpd11

instead of posting propaganda spewed by your ignorant media ,research on freemasonic influences in wahabbism and muslim brotherhood.These are the things retarding technological progress in Middle east.At some time when Europe was in middle ages these places were very advanced in many ways.

and straighten up your own nation which has transformed into a dictatorship where civilians can be arrested or tortured or executed on the whim of the military.Section 1031 of NDAA2012.Your nation is a dictatorship with flying colors and you have the balls to lecture others.Iran looks more free than USA now atleast the military/police cannot detain me indefinitely without a warrant. In USA its the opposite.

So let me get this straight... The middle east is the way it is, because Free Masons made it that way? LOL! Boy, I always know I can get a good laugh coming to this forum.

And you're so proud of your country, that's why you don't even list where you live, right?

Funny... I live in the US. I've talked crap about the government many times. I've never been "detained". I've seen thousands of civillians protest recently here, about what the government does. None of them were "executed" or "tortured". Can you say the same thing about Iran? No. How about Syria? No. How about even Saudi? No.

Are you sure I'm the one buying the propaganda?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

I know the people who call everything propaganda. It will make life simple and easy.

All the strict security in Middle East is because US is planing for every second in this region.

It is easy from middle east to see that. But from the US , as long as you (as an individual) are living easy and ignorant , it is easy to call all the dominions in Middle East propaganda.

It is a basic formula : You are not informed call it absolute propaganda. You are ignorant , call it propaganda .

Iran propaganda , Saudi propaganda , Syria propaganda , it is the lack of getting a conclusion and finding a direction of world governments will make you call everything propaganda.

My advice : get informed ( certainly, not from your MSM. )

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

people not tortured or executed? Waco?Alwaki?Bill Cooper?
Operation fast and furious? Why did building 7 collapse?

Also please read NDAA2012,it enables indefinite detention and torture.Read section 1031 and 1032.

Also read on Wahab's origins in Middle east(he was freemason and started wahabbism).Read links of muslim brotherhood links with Mi6.You will be amazed.

I am from India.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have no idea what either of you guys are talking about. Waco? Waco was a bunch or nutty people who followed an idiot that thought he was Jesus. What does that have to do with anything? And if you believe all the insane conspiracies about 9/11, that just proves you're completely clueless. All you're doing is just parroting a bunch of nonsense you read on the internet, or see on al jazeera or something.

I've found that it's usually the people who constantly call everybody else ignorant, that are usually the most ignorant of all.

Funny... I've lived in the US my whole life, which has been quite a while now. Never one single time have I ever heard another person here say something like "Death to Iran". Not one time, ever. Nor have I ever heard a single person say Death to Iraq, or Death to Afghanistan... I've never heard one person here say they wish death to any other country. That's an incredibly hateful, evil thing to say about a group of people. And yet, there's thousands, if not millions of people in your part of the world, that makes comments like that aimed at the US constantly. But WE are supposed to be the bad people, Right? lol What a joke.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Iran's Propaganda Ministers Reply to the Prez..............

Finders Keepers , Losers Weepers...........(Middle Finger ) .........")

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Forgot to link this to the OP:

He's asked for it back. It's called diplomacy. It's what done in the civilized world. Please make a note of it.
edit on 12/16/2011 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by beezzer

I don't know what I find more disgusting.

The demeaning title of this thread?

Or the fact that Iran has one of our drones.

Obama is nothing more than a community organizer pretending to be president. And doing a rather poor job of it, I might add.

I think it is time you miss George Bush , when he would say " American army will take the drone back by any mean necessary . This is a great step in American history."

And the patriots "Hurrrray"

I think you can not find the cause of all the problems. It is US govt wants to have control over every single country on the planet. US govt wants all the resources for itself. And there is only one bill I can read NWO on , it is the US dollar bill.

I think you better read it too.
edit on 14/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

I see you bring up Bush. I guess your puppet leader liked him because even though they played there roles of sworn enemies they still made deals behind the scenes. So as Haliburton selling equipment to your country and Koch Industry selling equipment to your country. Who knows what else your puppet country did doing what ever Bush and his friends wanted. Bush says jump your Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said how high sir. Strange how Republicans stick together no matter what country they are in. Just like Russia and the US playing the cold war to the hilt. They got the whole world to watch them arm themselves to the hilt and not say a word. And that was after the whole world had watched the Nazi war machine build up and try and take over the world. And the world responded by saying never again until a good propaganda dog and pony show called the cold war. Just think about this Putin a spy.Bush Sr. a spy. Ahmadinejad a spy. Strange how that does not stick out to more people. And how about Israel sworn enemy of Iran but I guess Iran oil is good for Israel considering they buy it from them.
Oh Benjamin Netanyahu Israeli special forces = spy. Ariel Sharon General started as intelligence officer = spy.
edit on 16-12-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Asking for the drone back makes a mockery of both Obama and the US government, it's that simple.

It's like placing a hidden CCTV camera or an electronic bug somewhere and asking for it back when it's discovered...ridiculous.

Furthermore, the US sending the thing in there without first making sure it couldn't be traced BACK to the US if it went down is even more ridiculous...intelligence seems to be somewhat lacking in the intelligence service.

Frankly, Iran deserves an apology, not just for the drone fiasco, but for the months and years of anti Iranian propaganda spewing from the US and allies.

Many of our people can see through the BS and lies directed at your country, but as you know, we are all but powerless to do anything about it, they lie to us more than they lie about you!

If the warmongers do attack you, i can only hope your government and your allies temper any response and you are the ones who show integrity and rise above the maniacs who are trying to drive us into yet another invasion and years of more war and the deaths of innocents.

I would recommend that your government offers to sell the drone back to the US for a LOT of money, and an on air apology from Obama, but that's up to your government of course.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hmdphantom you sound like Baghdad bob.

The same thing over and over like a broke record.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Please stop attacking and insulting others and derailing threads.If you are such an expert please explain with facts.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

a two line statement.Is that it?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by dpd11

Please stop attacking and insulting others and derailing threads.If you are such an expert please explain with facts.

Why didn't you tell the guy who called me ignorant first that? Oh, that's right... Because you share his hysterical hatred for the US. So he can call us names all day long and it's OK.

Nice signature line btw... Why don't you put "Death to America" on there while you're at it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

He's asked for it back. It's called diplomacy.

It is more like hypocrisy to send an intelligent gathering drone in a country , then asking them to give it back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join