It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian protestors capture UFO during protest in Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thought this was a very interesting event, and the video is pretty decent of the object.

Bizarre footage has emerged of an apparent 'unidentified flying object' soaring above Moscow during a political protest.

Amateur footage in the Russian capital at the weekend caught the 'sighting' of the flying object in the sky, which drew bemused looks from onlookers who were meant to be protesting.
As with most apparent alien craft sightings, the quality of the footage and picture is poor, and the shape or size of the object is difficult to work out.

The strange craft appears to have legs or blade-like parts similar to that of a helicopter.
But witnesses to the UFO 'sighting' insisted it looked like it was flying without a rotor blade or engine. Shocked onlookers climbed trees to grab a closer look at the mysterious craft which seemed to be observing the 25,000 people who had made their way down to Bolotnaya Square to protest on Saturday. Instead of making clear their opposition to Vladimir Putin's United Russia party's contentious victory in elections the week before, the throng were more concerned with watching the skies and the UFO hovering above them.

Video Footage of the UFO over Russia Protest

Your thoughts?

edit on 13-12-2011 by EngineerGuY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ever since the Jerusalem debacle ..... I can't stand Michael Cohen.

Cool UFO though. Seems like a government device to me .... monitoring the crowd from above.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EngineerGuY

post by EngineerGuY
Your thoughts?

Well since you asked

1.. Put more effort into your thread .
2.. Search or at least give a cursory glance at the first page to see if your story has already been posted.
Just sayin

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I did give a brief look and didn't see it posted anywhere, I guess I didn't look very hard as it seems there are multiple threads, my bad.

MODS feel free to delete.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

That's what I thought as well. A flying camera. I don't believe that's an alien ship or drone. It's most definitly man made.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
anyone ever play with an RC helicopter?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It was a camera system used by a news agency. Pictures of the multi rotor heli have been posted on RT News.

The drone camera, aka “the Moscow UFO”, was launched by the Ridus news agency – an independent community of “civilian journalists”, as they tend to call themselves, which is becoming increasingly popular among Russian bloggers, with anyone potentially being able to contribute to their news reports.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EngineerGuY
reply to post by gortex

I did give a brief look and didn't see it posted anywhere, I guess I didn't look very hard as it seems there are multiple threads, my bad.

MODS feel free to delete.

I think most of the mods are on holiday.

Sorry mods, but you gotta admit....

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EngineerGuY

found this did a search and it never showed up anywhere on ats i may be wrong but here you go

join