It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the heart lead the way-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Religions most certainly have a part in our world and being. They are sums of perceptions and ideas of 'what should be and what should not be'. They are a way to weigh and measure, the inner you, if you can let them and not drown literally in them.

As you read a book or belief...let your heart lead the way. When sacrificing of children or people occur...let your heart lead the way. When separation of mankind occurs through ideas of chosen people, some being better or less instead of equal, let your heart lead the way. When you sense harshness, pride, greed, and vengfulness....please, listen to what the heart whispers from your inner depths of being. Take what is love and spirit and cherish it, and take what is of flesh and learn from it. Dont just accept anything because another man has said it is so...for you may not see the light that stands before you. All the knowing that you are in need of, to discern and to weigh and measure...are within you. Deep down, you know what the nature of spirit is. You can follow another...or you can claim your own birth right to be here and discern between what is of flesh and spirit, with your heart.

Believing that our highest self seeks revenge, will cause you to be of that nature. Believing that our highest self/being/god is something to fear...will cause you to become something that should be feared..even if its only in the righteous thinking that you will be saved while another is not. Believing that your only way to heaven is through the blood spilling of another man that had to die...may place blood on your own hands.

Now is the time of year that we celebrate life. Not just the life of one person, but life, period. Life in the food you eat, the water that you drink, the air you breath, the nature that gives us this sphere. Now is a time many start to seek, start to read those old books, start to question what truth is. For those seekers...let your heart lead the way.

The word...is within you. YES! You!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
S&F for you.

Merry Christmas everyone. (And no I don't mean "Happy Holidays", and no that doesn't mean I'm religiously intolerant. Screw political correctness these days.
)
edit on 13-12-2011 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

All the knowing that you are in need of, to discern and to weigh and measure...are within you. Deep down, you know what the nature of spirit is. You can follow another...or you can claim your own birth right to be here and discern between what is of flesh and spirit, with your heart.
Having a spiritual nature as a living, thinking being, we can ignore that aspect of ourselves, or we can recognize its existence and utilize its ability to connect with a higher spirit that will help our own spirit of who we are, so that we can be like that other spirit to continue on past this physical self.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Our own spirit, is the higher spirit. There is only One, Thee, in Spirit. We know Thee's nature, because we are of Thee. We can discern through this spirit, the IAM that is within us and in all life...to learn what we, as spirit, are not...like pride, greed, selfish, envy, jealousy, ect...are attributes of flesh only. Knowing between flesh and spirit, helps us discern all past and the nature of stories and truths. Knowing that the nature of Spirit, helps us see things in the past that were not of a divine nature through man or that was not of a spiritual nature for 'God'.

I was just trying to help some see, the right to discern, is yours. We all have the same spiritual birth right that can not be taken away and its ours to have, to discern.

Always my best to you!
LV

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

"The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us." Black Elk

just a little addition that i ran across i thought was cool-

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Well said...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I wasn't intentionally trying to contradict you.
Seems you have shifted your philosophy since a year ago.
Back then, I took your Thou to be what you called God.
Seems like you changed Thou to mean, me.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I wasn't intentionally trying to contradict you.
Seems you have shifted your philosophy since a year ago.
Back then, I took your Thou to be what you called God.
Seems like you changed Thou to mean, me.

hmm..you can expand on this is you like? But I will say, in the last 5 years, the understanding grows deeper and deeper, it becomes you more inwardly. I still use the terms thou and thee for they seem to suit what the IAM is more so then our clouded word God. When one knows that within, that their very being is filled and fattened with Thee/God and by Thee/God and that there is really only one SELF here and everywhere and that it Thee/God....the 'me' really becomes just a instrument for the Spirit to filter through.

The whole 'me' and 'you' is like a dream, we are a expression of life, and life is a expression of the only one that is, always will be.

I dont think much has changed from a year ago...I know several years back I was still pulling out of my religious knot in my mind and that took me through alot of different thoughts and ideas, weighing and measuring. I dug deeper into all the stories, names, places, the past. I came to learn that all of those things helped me weigh and measure things...but also...I did not need all of those things to find Thee/God. They helped me weigh and measure between what is of flesh and the nature of flesh and what is of spirit and the nature of spirit.

When God/Thee/Spirit is what fills your very being, your only real true self which is the same true self you share with all life....becomes the fine tuner of weighing and measuring what it is and what its true nature, is not.

The 'me' is just a facet, a avenue amongst many other facets and avenues that are all a part of one great expression of being....all the 'me's and all the avenues work together to serve in the nature of harmony which is naturally the souls true nature. Its within us all....it can only be such....for nother can be outside or beyond or without....being of God/Spirit/Thee.

Any questions or further comments are welcomed...I would love to have a warm friendly discussion going on about how we can claim this spiritual birth right...how can we know and be sure of what Im saying here.

I feel that this all is such a truth that it is what I feel any seeker will find when they can really cast desires and fears aside and seek all the past and natures ways, for understanding. Many have a hard time with this, they say they dont believe due to desires and fears but usually that is how a belief is created or accepted....it fills them with some sort of safety. But there is a understanding that awaits, in life, in you, in me, in it all....I think when we all can unload preconceived ideas and really empty the cup, I think we will find that we do have the same truth for us all, awaiting. There are just many many paths to help us discern and discover what is eternal and what is finite.

There really is no 'me' when we get right down to it...for there is only Thee, in truth, eternal, infinitely, being.

Does that clear anything up a bit?

My best
LV

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Our own spirit, is the higher spirit. There is only One, Thee, in Spirit. We know Thee's nature, because we are of Thee. We can discern through this spirit, the IAM that is within us and in all life...to learn what we, as spirit, are not...like pride, greed, selfish, envy, jealousy, ect...are attributes of flesh only. Knowing between flesh and spirit, helps us discern all past and the nature of stories and truths. Knowing that the nature of Spirit, helps us see things in the past that were not of a divine nature through man or that was not of a spiritual nature for 'God'.

I was just trying to help some see, the right to discern, is yours. We all have the same spiritual birth right that can not be taken away and its ours to have, to discern.

Always my best to you!
LV
the flesh is material. How can things like greed, envy,jealousy be attributes of flesh.this makes little if any sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I feel that this all is such a truth that it is what I feel any seeker will find when they can really cast desires and fears aside and seek all the past and natures ways, for understanding.

Not everyone has the luxury to be able to think about these things, seeing how conflicts and anxieties cause the mind to function on a survival mode which cancels the higher thoughts from being able to hold weight in the consciousness.
If you are somehow in a state of peace where these thoughts can flourish and you can articulate them, then I think it is beneficial to go ahead and do so for others who are in a chaotic environment where it is difficult to come to any useful sort of conclusions.
For example, personally I had to finally get away from having room mates who were draining of my mental energy and were blocking higher thoughts from being possible, in order to get a better grasp of what it was exactly I was even looking for to be answered. The point is there are spiritual parasites who feed off your energy as a substitute to doing things for themselves, which you need to protect yourself from, but then there are those who are the victims themselves and are in a not good place because someone else is feeding off of them, so those people could use someone who is in a clear place to say tings to them where they are not so capable themselves, from no fault of there own other than maybe trying to be helpful themselves that takes up too many resources and leaves them stressed out and emotionally frazzled.

edit on 14-12-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just wanted to make a note that my last post was about YOU (anyone reading this), even though I did mention myself in the post as an example of how people can get messed up from stressful circumstances to where they are not able to even think about higher concepts such as the knowledge of spirituality and how it applies to life to where people can use it. So it is a bit of a paradox that when you could best use something like that, you can't hardly produce it yourself. This is why people turn to inspirational materials to get through bad times because they are being crushed mentally.
What I was trying to do is to encourage people such as LeoVirgo and anyone else who can develop these thoughts of a high order to share them because there are people who need to hear these things and not to be discouraged by negative type people, which I have to include myself in.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

Things like greed, pride, envy, jealousy, lust....do not 'become' until there is a experience of separation, the idea/experience/observation of being seemingly separate individuals. So literally this material experience is what offers us the illusion of separation, which has its own effect of causing one to be full of themselves, want what another has, have a lust for things that can rust and be destroyed, desire for power for the self, ect ect ect....

This illusion offers us many ways to filter what is of spirit and what is of flesh. There is a cause and effect of us experiencing what seems like separation, what seems like individuality amongst other individuals.

In oneness, there is no pride, there is no lust, there is no envy, jealousy, ect....these are effect caused by the experience of being in the flesh.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Thanks for your posts and thoughts

new topics

top topics

join