It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk THIS: Mexican Artifacts show UFOs and Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is always too good to be true.
Lets just say,I have a feeling we may
be dissappointed yet again in
"Imminent Disclosure".
It's all in the artifact authenticity.
If those are real ancient inscriptions
they are of flying saucers. IMO
Obviously I can be wrong. But I think
we could show 3 year olds that glyph,
and they'd say "flying saucer".
(yes I know, modern day kids only)
However....The interpretation of what the craft
are doing is impossible I think.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Can anyone debunk this?

Russo and I have already tried to get further information on this material, including contacting Dona and Haramein. They look like they are frauds basically. They have completely ignored us and nobody else can confirm their original finds (see the thread below if you really care).

Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona. Ancient Stargate Artifacts, Ufos and Wormholes. Sun Stargate. 2011

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by MainLineThis
This subject is dead. The useful idiots have guaranteed that we will never be taken seriously enough to move this subject forward.

I actually agree with you on this

I don't know the truth, but I know damn well how to get to it. Unfortunately reality is not very entertaining, so we are stuck swimming in the sea of ignorance for entertainment purposes.

Well when I see that this guy is covered seriously by the likes of the History channel, it makes you sit back and say maybe its time to join them and at least get paid

I can see now how the old whistle blowers that had a decent story at the beginning have added embellishments and outright falsehoods to keep their audience entertained and stay on the circuit.

They discovered a sad truth... that their audience doesn't care... the old story is well.. old... they want something new... so they make up something.
Is it time? It would be so easy. What price for a soul?

Is it possible without making stuff up? How far are we allowed to go? How long is a piece of string?

Originally posted by zorgon
Yup time for a vacation... either that or join em and get rich like ATS

I thought we were going to wait until after the holiday.

edit on 13/12/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by HunkaHunka

As you know I've posted many threads on Ancient Civilization and I do have interest in the "Ancient Alien" angle but...

Although I find these types of videos interesting to speculate on I get a bit tired of the whole "2012" prediction angle. I've been in discussion over this film being worked on due to be released on Dec 2012 that supposedly show new evidence. [Which I'm looking forward to seeing] but I'd like to see several things come of it. One would be Independent research of the supposedly new evidence and second, establish the time line and age of such evidence..

And finally, People should come to grips with the fact that many of the artifacts shown as being Mayan are actually from a much older civilization/society called the Olmec which are much more mysterious and could be the key to understanding the true history of Ancient Central America.

There is a very mysterious past but I'll hold off on the "Ancient Alien" angle just yet. Although I wont rule anything out and stick close to verifiable dating and accepted timeliness for now.

Having said that I personally see a large part of either ignored or overlooked real history missing. Whether this is simply due to lack of extensive research or intentional is yet to be determined.

Since your tired of it, I take it your insinuating that you wish people would stop bringing it up?

Your post is quite condescending in the sense that you know more then everyone and tired of reading rehashed information, my suggestion would be to not read any of them since you know them all. If you do read and find yourself annoyed maybe ignorance is bliss.

This evidence is amazing and can't wait for more facts to be revealed and more corroboration.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

The skulls are real. However, some of the "amazing pieces" could well be fakes. There has been no independent confirmation of their authenticity and we have tried to find it and invited Dona and Haramein to participate. If they aren't prepared to do that then we should out them as profiteers or frauds.

Come on guys, don't bury your heads in the sand. This is a legitimate topic and in my opinion it warrants serious research. We need to stick with the evidence we know isn't fake - which there is plenty of - otherwise guys like this keep us on the "fringe". If you don't want to deny ignorance why are you here?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If this is true than in 2012 the world will be completely shell shocked.the tzolkin-haab calender is the creation calender and in the mayen creation myth the vods were present at the creation and since the calenxer ends in 2012 they are going to renew creation that means they are coming back im guessing
if im wrong please correct me

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hekk354
If this is true than in 2012 the world will be completely shell shocked.the tzolkin-haab calender is the creation calender and in the mayen creation myth the vods were present at the creation and since the calenxer ends in 2012 they are going to renew creation that means they are coming back im guessing
if im wrong please correct me

If we have the same thought process from the cross breeding, then I give you 10 to one odds they
probably stopped at another planet and said,
"screw earth, we aint goin' back, the women have 2 snatches on
this planet and the bars are open 24/7 !! will just bang the # out of this one !! wwoooo, yeaaahh baby, wooooo !!!!!"
edit on 14-12-2011 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

This looks like a FAKE to me. There is even a disclaimer on the VID tht states they can't confirm where it came from.

This looks like a money making scheme! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Come on guys, don't bury your heads in the sand. This is a legitimate topic and in my opinion it warrants serious research.

I disagree. Continue the serious research if you want to, but sometimes this kind of thing just needs to sit and ferment and we wait and see if anything happens with it. If it does, fine. If not, fine, too. It looks and smells like a ridiculous hoax with fake cartoon artifacts aimed at the most gullible of people, and we can just choose not to waste our time on it. And if other people take it seriously and want to waste their time and money on it, then caveat emptor.

edit on 14-12-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zigoapex

LOL

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Pimander
Come on guys, don't bury your heads in the sand. This is a legitimate topic and in my opinion it warrants serious research.

I disagree. Continue the serious research if you want to, but sometimes this kind of thing just needs to sit and ferment and we wait and see if anything happens with it. If it does, fine. If not, fine, too. It looks and smells like a ridiculous hoax with fake cartoon artifacts aimed at the most gullible of people, and we can just choose not to waste our time on it. And if other people take it seriously and want to waste their time and money on it, then caveat emptor.
I meant the study of ooparts (out of place artifacts). There is still heaps to be learnt about the history of the planet and in my opinion we are in for more surprises yet.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I thought I'd post this just to throw another spanner in the Ops works, regarding the authenticity of the archeological finds.

I recently watched a programe call The Bone Detective which appeared on our Quest channel, a division of the Discovery network. A forensic paleontologist called Dr Scotty Moore was called to a South American site in Belize where the discovery of a graveyard caused a bit of a stir.

Below is the link to a picture taken of Scotty cleaning one of the skulls, which is clearly longer and slightly wider than what is generally accepted as belonging to Hono Sapian or Homo Erectus.

Now, unless the world of archeology or forensic paleontology has been subverted or have created the biggest fraud ever, I would suggest that these remains are genuine and indeed to support the theory that people were living on planet earth long before we came along.

As Molder would say, "The truth is out there, Scully. We just have to find it!"

www.yourdiscovery.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Raul Julia speaks from the grave?!

Died 10/24/1994 at age 54....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Has anybody put this together yet?
The picture on the left is the sun a couple of days ago, the picture on the right is of one of the new Mayan
artifacts recently found.

By the way, how do I post pictures and not external links?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join