It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk THIS: Mexican Artifacts show UFOs and Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Can anyone debunk this?

The crazy people in the video alone... the artifacts themselves seem very interesting....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
sorry OP - posted several times before...use the search button

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

The search button doesn't work...

can you show me a link to it here?

Especially since this video was just posted this morning.

edit on 13-12-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Hessdalen

The search button doesn't work...

edit on 13-12-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

I have never seen this before though so I will have a look when I get time.

Thanks
edit on 13-12-2011 by fatpastyhead because: no reason

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Thanks for the video.

These Archeologists are the true searchers of truth. They don't let mainstream archeology dictate what they say and do.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
As far as I can see it debunks itself , with no evidence to back up the claim that the object is an Ancient Mayan artifact its just a story .
Even if it were a Mayan artifact were in the interpretation game , ancient astronaut theorists may interpret it one way whereas someone else may see it as something different .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

As you know I've posted many threads on Ancient Civilization and I do have interest in the "Ancient Alien" angle but...

Although I find these types of videos interesting to speculate on I get a bit tired of the whole "2012" prediction angle. I've been in discussion over this film being worked on due to be released on Dec 2012 that supposedly show new evidence. [Which I'm looking forward to seeing] but I'd like to see several things come of it. One would be Independent research of the supposedly new evidence and second, establish the time line and age of such evidence..

And finally, People should come to grips with the fact that many of the artifacts shown as being Mayan are actually from a much older civilization/society called the Olmec which are much more mysterious and could be the key to understanding the true history of Ancient Central America.

There is a very mysterious past but I'll hold off on the "Ancient Alien" angle just yet. Although I wont rule anything out and stick close to verifiable dating and accepted timeliness for now.

Having said that I personally see a large part of either ignored or overlooked real history missing. Whether this is simply due to lack of extensive research or intentional is yet to be determined.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
For #s sake, video is disabled in Germany. -.-'

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is incredible and I am especially pleased, because von Daniken was saying this 30 odd years ago! No doubt the same debunkers will come out in force again.

It also beggars belief that in this day and age, people are still so arrogant and are not willing to look at other people's research, be it scientific or archaeological in origin, with anything less than an open mind.

The Holy Grail of Creation may have been found in the collider in Switzerland. I refer of course to the Higgs-Boson sub-particle, which some scientists and physicists said could not and most definitely, did not exist. Okay, the creation of the Higgs-Boson sub-particle has yet to be verified by the collider at the JPL or wherever it is in the USA, but this does not mean it does not exist.

I do wish people would not jump the gun and go off half cocked. They should wait for all the evidence to be presented before they start their perpetual dirge of denying and debunking.

There again I know that what people do not understand, often frightens them because in their arrogance they still consider themselves and we humans to be the Masters of all we survey. We are not.

Were it ever to be proved 'beyond a reasonable doubt' that extra-terrestrials exist, or that a 'super' race of humanoids inhabited the earth before us, it would render all religions obsolete and for those whose power comes from whatever Bible they believe in, it would mean the end of their world as they know it and more importantly for them, the end of their power.

“There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance” ― Ali Bin Abi Thalib

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

As you know I've posted many threads on Ancient Civilization and I do have interest in the "Ancient Alien" angle but...

Indeed! And I'm glad to get your perspective on this one as well..

Although I find these types of videos interesting to speculate on I get a bit tired of the whole "2012" prediction angle. I've been in discussion over this film being worked on due to be released on Dec 2012 that supposedly show new evidence. [Which I'm looking forward to seeing] but I'd like to see several things come of it. One would be Independent research of the supposedly new evidence and second, establish the time line and age of such evidence..

Yes... I too would like to see these "artifacts" in a non 2012ish analysis...

And finally, People should come to grips with the fact that many of the artifacts shown as being Mayan are actually from a much older civilization/society called the Olmec which are much more mysterious and could be the key to understanding the true history of Ancient Central America.

There is a very mysterious past but I'll hold off on the "Ancient Alien" angle just yet. Although I wont rule anything out and stick close to verifiable dating and accepted timeliness for now.

Having said that I personally see a large part of either ignored or overlooked real history missing. Whether this is simply due to lack of extensive research or intentional is yet to be determined.

Agreed on all points... I started this thread with the hope of learning more about the artifacts that are being shown in this video... and I have yet to see any verification of their identity...

Also... as you mentioned... the true history of Ancient Central America is still in the process of being discovered... interesting isn't it how much more difficult it is to perform this kind of historical analysis on a continent overran by rainforest vs one which has been a desert for most of recorded history?

Thanks again Slayer!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
For #s sake, video is disabled in Germany. -.-'

Later this evening, as I'm about to run out now, I will take some snapshots of the artifacts being shown in this video ...

Sorry that Youtube is being a pain...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Horrible music.
The first images--all I could stand because of the music--are all representative of early UFO stories, Adamski, Stichin's man at a rocket's controls, etc.

There is a big industry in Mexico for fake artifacts. I have one, 'cost me $14 four decades ago. Probably priceless these days.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've found a site with the pictures , it also claims the glyphs were found in Calakmul, Mexico .

www.in5d.com...

What I can't find is any pictures of these glyphs in association with Calakmul that aren't linked to the Nassim Harramein story .
edit on 13-12-2011 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'm pretty sure that's a modern fake created to capitalize on the myth. Most ancient south american art is modular - meaning that all the elements are the same width and the lines are very precise and geometrical.
edit on 13-12-2011 by errihu because: clarification

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Can somebody explain how this stuff gets traction? Seriously? I mean, i fully understand that the average person interested in Ufology has the potential of being a "useful idiot", but this is getting ridiculous.

The op thread title crying for someone to "debunk this", give me a break. There is nothing to debunk. I challenge the OP to use at minimum, half his brain and he will see how silly this stuff is.

There is nothing to "debunk" regarding this information. A little search INSTANTLY tells you that. A 10 second google search should help you.

This subject is dead. The useful idiots have guaranteed that we will never be taken seriously enough to move this subject forward.

But then again, as long as people keep posting moronic stuff that keeps getting clicks that's all that matters around here (think I'm wrong, look at the threads that get the most clicks, that are the most ignorant ones)

The true conspiracy is right in front of your faces. Those that hold the secrets you so desire are laughing their asses off because they know that thanks to all the useful idiots that act like unpaid disinfo agents (thanks to their deluded ignorance) they have no worries about having to reveal the truth.

I don't know the truth, but I know damn well how to get to it. Unfortunately reality is not very entertaining, so we are stuck swimming in the sea of ignorance for entertainment purposes.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
These Archeologists are the true searchers of truth.

Nassim Harramein an Archeologist? Really? Last I heard he was a physicist that was kicked out (his own words)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

What I can't find is any pictures of these glyphs in association with Calakmul that aren't linked to the Nassim Harramein story .

Probably because he created it... I too spent a lot of time looking for that piece... same results as you. Only links back to him

This guys latest videos are a mish mash of every theory from every researcher around and he is selling ait as his own.. And HE gets aired on the History Channel in their Ancient Aliens program

:shk:

Well only one year left til Dec 21, 2012...

I think I will hibernate for a year... or maybe hang up my hat and go back to my Medieval world.

I leave you all with this...

Nassim Physicist Extraordinaire...

Video Proof That Nibiru Has Come and Gone

edit on 13-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
This subject is dead. The useful idiots have guaranteed that we will never be taken seriously enough to move this subject forward.

I actually agree with you on this

I don't know the truth, but I know damn well how to get to it. Unfortunately reality is not very entertaining, so we are stuck swimming in the sea of ignorance for entertainment purposes.

Well when I see that this guy is covered seriously by the likes of the History channel, it makes you sit back and say maybe its time to join them and at least get paid

I can see now how the old whistle blowers that had a decent story at the beginning have added embellishments and outright falsehoods to keep their audience entertained and stay on the circuit.

They discovered a sad truth... that their audience doesn't care... the old story is well.. old... they want something new... so they make up something

Yup time for a vacation... either that or join em and get rich like ATS

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you Zorgon for bringing some clarity to the subject!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by MainLineThis

I actually agree with you on this

Well when I see that this guy is covered seriously by the likes of the History channel, it makes you sit back and say maybe its time to join them and at least get paid

I can see now how the old whistle blowers that had a decent story at the beginning have added embellishments and outright falsehoods to keep their audience entertained and stay on the circuit.

They discovered a sad truth... that their audience doesn't care... the old story is well.. old... they want something new... so they make up something

Yup time for a vacation... either that or join em and get rich like ATS

if i could flag this a million times i would , well said sir..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join