It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney says vote Republican or else.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Vote Republican
Is anybody buying this one?
I thought this was worth posting. What do you all think of this statement Cheney made? Do you think he's right?

[edit on 7-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Anyone who believes that any person running for office is going to be weak in terms of defense is naive. Any potiential president and vp are going to protect their job as fiercly as they can. This means keeping our military active and functional regardless of party platform in command. imho, d. chaney has now crossed the line between sane and looney tunes.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I guess it's hard for people to tell if that's a fear tactic being used for his reelection or a real fact. I think it's a bit silly to think Kerry would let us all die in a big terrorist attack. Surely NOT.

P.S.
Cool avatar dytempe

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i agree elaine, but what about the people that are willing to believe bush would let us all die in a terrorist attack? they've found some kind of way to rationalize such a thought.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Astro, I have never heard that. I have never seen that. Where did that come from? I know what Bush does when the NWO fakes a terrorist attack, he declares a Holy War on the Middle East.

Now Bushies about Kerry, well, according to them Osama could walk up and kill his kids and he wouldn't do a thing.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If you people were discussing these conspiracies in any other country but America you would be hung from the nearest lightpole. America rocks and you have to admit it. If you don't then well your wrong. Who saved Europe? Twice! Where do all of the new technologies come from? Who has the highest standard of living. Why does the Middle East Suck so much? Anyways can you guys at least acknowledge your freedoms?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
i agree elaine, but what about the people that are willing to believe bush would let us all die in a terrorist attack? they've found some kind of way to rationalize such a thought.
I dont think Bush would let us all die in a terrorist attack. I think what we people on the left question is the validity of their "threats". Are they real or are they convenient tactics?
For example, since Bush has been ahead on the polls, there has not been any "terror alerts" that I have seen. I find this a little strange.

I know Kerry would protect us from any real terror threat. What kind of president wouldnt? Either of them would protect the nation, were the threat real and imminent.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Vote for Bush.....or Cheny will personally see to it that we get attacked!

We will be attacked again at some point at some time regardless of who the current President is.

I'm sick and disgusted with this election being about the 'War On Terror' circus and using terrorist events like 9/11 to manipulate the emotions and misconceptions of the American public.

If the 'war on terror' ended tomorrow, who would be the better candidate? That's what we should be thinking about - not this grand show of psuedo-patriotism and fearmongering.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The tactics of the weakness of some candidates over the nation's defense is played the same way that they play the social security issues to scare the elderly into voting for one particular candidate, this are not issues really the country will be protected after 9/11 by any candidate and social security will still be there for the ones that have it.

It is all about scared tactics and they work on most Americans because they have been conditioned to believe anything it�s told to them.

Looking at it this way it is very scary to event think that we are played like that.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You wish Kerry would protect you don't you. Wishful thinking that is all that is. Kerry will create an illusion of protection. Bush is actually creating the protection. Kerry will spend the tax dollars on job security and health security which are both good but not nearly as important as LIFE security. I'm glad I live in a small town because when the weakness Kerry starts portraying to the world gets around then their will be Hell in America. Then Kerry will blame Bush for making the terrorists angry. Yes VOTE REPUBLICAN OR ELSE!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Election .... Yeh Right.... WTF is wrong with you citizens?
You actually think we "elect" people into office?
Where the hell have you been?
Everything has been planned.... Everything is rigged.
What has been put into motion cannot be stopped.
There are secret societies and organisations, as well as the Cia, Correctional Institutions, Stocks.... Currupt Banks.... You have no idea do you guys? sheesh... I wish I could show you all the things I've seen...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
verfed,

The so call protection on terrorism is just an illusion right now; do you think bush or other political candidate can guarantee 100% percent security? I think not, we are not more secured now than 3 years ago before 9/11, if the terrorist wants to attack us they will and it will be nothing bush or Kerry or Jesus is going to help, if somebody straps explosives to their bodies and they know this is to die for it they will kill anybody around them because a death terrorist can not be punished.

So remember security is just an illusion.

[edit on 7-9-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
You wish Kerry would protect you don't you. Wishful thinking that is all that is. Kerry will create an illusion of protection. Bush is actually creating the protection. Kerry will spend the tax dollars on job security and health security which are both good but not nearly as important as LIFE security. I'm glad I live in a small town because when the weakness Kerry starts portraying to the world gets around then their will be Hell in America. Then Kerry will blame Bush for making the terrorists angry. Yes VOTE REPUBLICAN OR ELSE!

Okay so now Kerry is an "illusionist" like David Copperfield? How do you know Bush is'nt the magician pulling the Osama outta the hat?

[edit on 7-9-2004 by elaine]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
Election .... Yeh Right.... WTF is wrong with you citizens?
You actually think we "elect" people into office?
Where the hell have you been?
Everything has been planned.... Everything is rigged.
What has been put into motion cannot be stopped.
There are secret societies and organisations, as well as the Cia, Correctional Institutions, Stocks.... Currupt Banks.... You have no idea do you guys? sheesh... I wish I could show you all the things I've seen...
Most of us know this. Cheney is just appealing to the right winged-not so sure im voting -for Bush types. More BS, if you ask me.
And stay tunned, more to come

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I KNOW Kerry will protect us. Bush is creating the protection? hmmmmm.... How? By invading a country having nothing to do with terror attacks, killing a 1000 of our finest in uniform, by making himself and Cheney filthy rich through war, by making good to the illuminati?????????
What Cheney really means is: Vote for us or there WILL be an attack you wont forget ever. Threats now?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
dgtempe,

Nice post I like that response, I people have to understand also that US has trained and made most of these terrorist during years and years of friendly connections with them including Bin-laden and now they are the enemy, well they are using what US told them to begin with.

Now years of sanction on these nations are starting to pay off with terrorism against

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If you people were discussing these conspiracies in any other country but America you would be hung from the nearest lightpole.

I don't think those countries have lightpoles...

Where do all of the new technologies come from?

Depends on the technology....If electronics: then Japan...Medicine: Italy, Germany, China....if agriculture: UK....etc....

Who has the highest standard of living.

#1 Norway
#2 Sweden
#3 Canada
#4 Belgium
#5 Australia
#6 United States

www.mapsofworld.com...

Why does the Middle East Suck so much?

Too much sand and not enough water.

Anyways can you guys at least acknowledge your freedoms?

Duly noted.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
quote: Why does the Middle East Suck so much?

Too much sand and not enough water.

Yeah, but they have a lots of oil.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The link is only half true.

What Edwards said is blatant lies.

The part what Cheney said happens to be hanging on my living room wall with the price tag still attached!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No government will do any protecting....

instead they do infecting.... Chemtrails (Biological Testing on its citizens) which is legal because it says so in Section 15-20 it says the Department of Defence is able to test biological weapons on it residents as long as its for research purposes... But in November 87 that law was ammended and now atleast 30 days Notice must be given to Congress and any persons before it is done, yet they still don't tell anyone.

The curruption within the government is too deep.... (like its everywhere, not just in one division)

Like for instance.. The CiA have catagories of Employees... The highest on the chain is:
Officer ("Man of the Cloth", Immune, cannot be disinvowed)
Career Agents
Contract Agents
Forieng Agents
Informants
Propritary Companies
Then Employees of the Propritary Companies, and the list goes on
workers are not listed as employees even though they recieve a CiA paycheck, the reason for this is to get around the law...
Theres a federal law, that if a federal employee breaks a federal law you have to report them so then they said they weren't employees (everyone except Case Agents [Officers]) then they said (In a government document, which I've read)

"In light of these provisions and in view of the fine cooperation the Drug Enforcement Administration has recieved from the CIA, no formal requirement regarding the reporting of narcotics violations, has been included in these proceedures"

I highly recommend finding the documentary "The Truth And Lies Of 9-11 - 911 - NEW-YORK - WTC - CIA - FBI - PENTAGON - NSA - GEORGE BUSH - USA - VHS.XviD.avi"

You want to know the truth about the world, This man will open your eyes.
Mike Ruppert.... the CiA's worst enemy

He even tells you the truth about Pearl Harbour... He grew up in a family, highly involved in the intelligence community, his mother an ex-NSA and ASA, the Cryptographer and Crypt Analysist - She worked on the Japanese and Russian Codes and his father worked for Martin Marietta and worked on projects like the titan 3C Which put up all the CIA's Keyhole spy satalittes, relatives of his father were OSS (thats the forerunner of the CIA)
he worked as an investigator for the LAPD Narcotics devision
he worked the homicide table, the burglary table and the autotheft table for awhile.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join