It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfume.[WTB]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I woke up that morning with a smell of foreign perfume ,fragrances of jasmine with water lily and magnolia.
No ,is not her parfume,though is a perfume for ladies.I wait for her to leave and I smell all her perfumes and none of them have that fragrance.
I went to work ,and all day I couldn't think to anything else.
A strange thought walk into my mind,but I say,no, this is not possible.
I have to ask her.All evening I try to find the proper moment,and the right use of forms.
I don't want to hurt her,and I don't want to hurt my self.I don't want to lose her.
When I finally ask,she said with a strange look in her eyes:
-I want you to meet someone!
My heart start to beat so strong, like it want to break out of the chest.I said to my self,"That's it".
I couldn't sleep all night,I couldn't work all day...I couldn't even think clear.
When I arrived home and enter the house,that fragrance hit me even stronger.
I heard her voice and the voice of another woman like a ratchet of a bell.
I enter my bedroom,I was shocked,two beautiful women naked in my bed:

-Meet Maria, she said.
And I meet Maria ,A beatiful tall lady,brunette,white skin,dark eyes.....Well,an Angel.
We make love all night,and when I got tired,I watch them making love...
It was like watching a beautiful painting of Paul Gauguin ,that you never get tired to look at.
A beautiful gift from a beautiful women that I will never forget...The Perfume.

source(emol.org

TextNarrator: He still had enough perfume left to enslave the whole world if he so chose. He could walk to Versailles and have the king kiss his feet. He could write the pope a perfumed letter and reveal himself as the new Messiah. He could do all this, and more, if he wanted to. He possessed a power stronger than the power of money, or terror, or death - the invincible power to command the love of man kind. There was only one thing the perfume could not do. It could not turn him into a person who could love and be loved like everyone else. So, to hell with it he thought. To hell with the world. With the perfume. With himself.
source(www.allsubs.org...

If you will have The Perfume that give you the power to subdue the world and love, will you use it?
And if yes,how!

join