It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Finanical Tyranny

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm just going to say this now...

After I downloaded these files, my cell phone has been ringing, and the number is "Unknown". I say, "Hello?" and no one will speak. They just hang up. This has happened once each day, ever since.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

After listening to the part of the interview were the anonymous caller was speaking again I noticed that his accent dose not just sound Irish, but like a previous poster said changes between different accents.

The three accents I pick up is, Irish, Australian and Indian!

Also Wilcock has updated his blog.

UPDATE THURSDAY 2:08 PM: ALL IS WELL

I stayed up pretty late last night but did not finish the piece yet. I took SAM-e and GABA to help me sleep and I awoke to a phone call at 1PM from someone asking me if I was OK.

So everything is fine and I will continue on this path to jump back into the article ASAP and get it posted. Thankfully, Kerry's offer of a radio show allowed me to get out the most critical information right away.

I have also now been contacted by the Dragon Family representatives associated with the lawsuit, and as a result of this threat, I have been told to relay the following:

IF ANYTHING FURTHER HAPPENS TO DAVID WILCOCK, OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS CASE, WE WILL OPEN THE BOOK OF CODES AND THE BOOK OF MAKLUMAT TO THE PUBLIC AND YOUR ASSES WILL BE HAULED OFF TO JAIL. STAND DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

I was additionally told that the entire network of international protection surrounding this case has now been extended to me. For all those helping on all these different levels, I do thank you.

edit on 15-12-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
THE BOOK OF MAKLUMAT

And it's Maklumat for the WIN!

Seriously, he says he has seen the book of Maklumat, so therefore, this Keenan case must forthwith submit this so called book of Maklumat to the people-based jury of peers called humans. Let's see it.

Unless there's incest or rape or stuff like that in it, because as a bible believer, I do not read such books.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
edit on 15-12-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is one of the most important threads on ATS at the moment...and only 37 stars? C'mon guys! This is serious stuff.

It is a LAWSUIT after all. Provable. Beyond doubt and filed in a court of law.

Does that not give it some credibility?

Despite what you might think of Wicock?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I haven't read page 5 and 6 of this thread yet, but wanted to point something.

What David is speaking of right now isn't what he's used to talk about. He's more into the ascension and spiritual enlightenment stuff, so this is, so to speak, not a topic of his league.

What he's done though, is make a very good job at reporting this now evident big secret regarding the boycotting of 85% of the world's gold, and the theft of the asian gold.

To all those saying this is an elaborate hoax, it is not. The lawsuit is factual, it is on pacer.org, which is a website/database of all public lawsuits in the Unites States of America. This website is an official governmental website. As I'm pretty sure lots of people here complaining about this very case did not take the time to read the whole post by David, I'm gonna quote a part of it so you too can verify the validity of this case:

Quoted from David's article

"
Go look for yourself

Here is the search window that opens up when you go to pacer.gov and register as a user for eight cents a page. This website is a public service that allows you to search for any and all legal cases that have been filed in America:

Once you've set up your user account, type in "Keenan, Neil" under "Party Name", and you will then see this:

Notice the fifth item down on the list... 2011-cv-8500, filed on November 23, 2011. That's the one. You can then click into it from there, and one of the screens you will pull up is the following:

Did you catch that list of defendants? If the amount of money being sued for isn't stunning enough, that list of defendants should attract a great deal of attention -- for it includes the Italian Republic, the Italian Financial Police, Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, the World Economic Forum, Ban Ki-Moon (the head of the UN), and the United Nations itself. What the hell is going on here? If you don't want creepy government spies watching you, and you don't want to pay eight cents a page, here's the entire PDF file as it appears once you download it off the PACER website -- parked locally here at our website, Divine Cosmos:

divinecosmos.com...
"

So, yeah, this is pretty much a factual lawsuit that can't really be debunked. As I said earlier, David sometimes talk about these things, but it is pretty rare. What he did this week, however, by posting the Ben Fulford interview, is hit the nail right where it needed to be hit.

I don't think it is a mystery why Benjamin was kidnapped and David received THE death threat.

Here's what Ben had to say upon release:

FULFORD: 'ABOUT MY KIDNAPPING' Benjamin Fulford Dec. 15, 2011 About my “kidnapping.” 2011/12/15 For the past couple of days the Internet has been filled with reports that I have been kidnapped. The reason for this is that through a misunderstanding I missed an appointment with Chodoin Daikaku, the head of many of the world’s largest martial arts societies and an important ally. When all attempts to contact me failed, he assumed something nefarious must have happened to me. Given the various attempts on my life and other harassment directed towards me by the cabal, that was an entirely realistic assumption. The truth, however, is that I went to a stream by the mountains in order to have a private conversation with a certain individual. These days mobile phones are GPS enabled portable listening devices while drones and other surveillance technology make having a private conversation almost impossible. For that reason, I find it necessary to go near a loud (lots of static) stream in a narrow mountain valley to make sure I can have a private conversation. However, I can assure everybody that I am just fine and was not “kidnapped.”

Here's Chodoin Daikaku's version of it:

CHODOIN DAIKAKU: Yesterday, we got information that Benjamin was captured and detained by foreign agents (spies). After the program, I managed to find out his location. He was detained at Roppongi (Central Tokyo). After various negotiations at onsite, I (we) have managed to release him. He is in safe at his home now. He will attend the next meeting (a Mopal program on December 27th), and he will express his opinion, I suppose. This is the only comment from myself.

Mr. Daikaku controls the world’s martial arts societies. He is the head of the karate associations, the aikido associations, so I wouldn't expect him to spread bull# out of nowhere like this on the web.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
More refined version of the audio without all the radio bull#.

This is such a good interview. My prayers are with him and Fulford, and want to see a better planet full of equality where every single tummy is full, and we all have beauty, abundance, educations, freedom and joys, every child safe, and safety from harsh laws and rules, and natural access to wholesome organic food non GMO and the natural herbs of the land, no big PHARMA profits on disease allowed, no copyrights, no patents, free energy. This would only be the start of the push for true abundance and eutopia. We need to form councils of citizens and meet up with everyone who thinks they know better but doesn't have the right kind of visions. So they can learn from the people truly.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
This is one of the most important threads on ATS at the moment...and only 37 stars? C'mon guys! This is serious stuff.

It is a LAWSUIT after all. Provable. Beyond doubt and filed in a court of law.

Does that not give it some credibility?

Despite what you might think of Wicock?

I completely agree with you. In my mind this is THE deal breaker most of us have been awaiting for so long, especially since it contains The Book of Maklumat as evidence. I mean, this book is supposed to be the smoking gun, indisputable and undeniable track record of all the gold movement on Earth.

BIG!

I do believe there is a limit at what the elite can hide and corrupt.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
All of us, here, all the single mothers, the children, the handicapped, the homeless, and all Africa, and Indonesia, South America, the whole word, wishes to have abundance without slavery.

We all want land, and resources, and to not have our natural medicines made illegal. We don't stand under anyone here.

earthship.com...

Earthships 101 part I

Earthship Biotecture on the Weather Channel

Peace, Love, Equality, Prosperity and Freedom For All.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We're not going for the rule of law watered down versions of equality either. Because that doesnt cut it!!!

May Angels Protect David and all who risk so much to speak out, and may they be guided everyday.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity please... you are not helping with that kind of off-topic post spamming about your utopian view of a better world. I am sure you mean well but please use your brain and THINK, and save us those posts, you detract from the very important topic at hand.

You have to ask yourself, why the OWO has this grand plan that may seem so nefarious and "Evil". The way i see it, we have a problem, a serious problem, that is beside whatever plans "they" have for us.

This problem is the issue of overpopulation, that causes us to constantly overharvest the natural resources of this planet. This can only be solved by limiting the population someway, preferably maybe even lower it (as soon as possible).

What do you think would happen if we got free energy? Our population would boom even faster, consuming the few resources that are left at an ever expanding rate, that is what.

Of course they know this, and though "their" plans may be abit extreme(if the nightmare scenarious are true), it is still a problem that need so be handled.

This train of thought can explain alot of their actions, such as suppressing the free energy devices for so long. Just think about it.

I do not think they see themselves as the bad guys, but rather that they are trying to save humanity in the long run, by "breaking a few eggs" as opposed to let us burn out by overpopulation and overharvesting this planet which would happen in the next 50 years at this rate... Even faster with free energy.

A middle ground needs to be reached.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
NeoVain--

You sound like you are trying to defend the NWO in some way. The world has a myriad of problems--one of which is overpopulation--but the way to deal with our issues is not to let some elite cabal take a hold of the world and let it become their own private yo-yo.

Over population is one of a long list of issues that need to be dealt with once we take down the NWO. Our solutions must come from logic and compassion---not greed and power based.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Over-population is a myth. The Earth can sustain up to 50 billion people and have enough resources for all of them.

I'm sorry, but there is no middle-ground to be reached. They don't want depopulation for the planet's benefit, they want this for total control. If they really cared about the Earth and our population, they would stop all pollution.

I can't disagree more with your statement. Don't fall for the Stockholm Syndrome, because this is what it is. They've done so much evil things on Earth, they need to be held responsible for everything they've done.

We will not tolerate this.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by NeoVain

Over-population is a myth. The Earth can sustain up to 50 billion people and have enough resources for all of them.

I'm sorry, but there is no middle-ground to be reached. They don't want depopulation for the planet's benefit, they want this for total control. If they really cared about the Earth and our population, they would stop all pollution.

I can't disagree more with your statement. Don't fall for the Stockholm Syndrome, because this is what it is. They've done so much evil things on Earth, they need to be held responsible for everything they've done.

We will not tolerate this.

I agree with you. I had always seen overpopulation as the big baddie but in reality it's just an illusion that we have because of how we cannot sustain, feed and take care of our population as it is due to what's going on. It saddens me to think of what it all could be like and what it should be like.
edit on 15/12/11 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My big question is,

Why is gold such a big deal?

Why is total control of it the key to their control over the economy? What is the true value of gold? It has to be used for something. This part of the picture is left totally unexplained. Most people just say it has intrinsic value, but that doesn't mean anything. It is not an adequate answer for the crimes that have been committed in its pursuit.

I've heard about the monatomic gold ideas, and I find them quite dubious, at best. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to find that the truth is something along those lines. When you get into the alchemical side of it, the story gets so fantastical it is hard to know what to believe.

If we can answer this question - why the gold is so valuable - then we can really unravel this situation the world is in.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I am sorry but that is simply not true. Do you even know what the term "overharvest" means? It is the usage of finite resources at a faster rate than they are naturally replenished by the earth. You cannot truely say that we do not use oil (as an example) at a sane, environmentally replenishable rate.

In fact, at this rate the oil will be gone in less than 20 years. Please look up the movie "Collapse" if you have not already seen it. Here is a Thrailer:

There are plenty of environmental resources which we overharvest this way, water is in fact, one of the others. You may think water is abundant, but sweet water (the kind we drink) is not. And for us to use the salt water in the seas, we need to desalinate it first, which costs alot of resources, making the cost of this water be very high, unsustainable even for the current population. For this you should look up the documentary "blue gold: world water wars" if you somehow doubt what i am saying.

Overharvest is a fact, and does not belong in a sane world.

Deny Ignorance, please.
edit on 15-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I'm saying once the bad guys are out, we'll have the freedom to use free energy. I have heard several times about a technology that can easily desalinate the salty water, and another one that can turn the desert into grass.

As you say, at this rate, we are simply killing the planet. But there are plans in place that once the elite are gone, overpopulation won't be a problem.

When I'm saying it is a myth...all I'm saying is that we, humans, have mean to live a good life at 50 billion citizens. The ones that make it impossible are the ones we're trying to get rid of. Lots of technologies that would "save" the planet are being kept secret, and once they're out, all will be good. We'll need very little fuel then. Some of them are even starting to become public knowledge. Cold fusion is one of those example...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneironaut

Well, if you throw alchemy into the mix, gold is virtually worthless, since you can turn any basic metals into gold, which is the ultimate state of all metals.

When I say worthless...I mean it is to an economic point of view. It has a real value, both in technology and atomic proprieties.

I've always been intrigued by gold and its special properties...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneironaut

Gold has many unique properties that makes it valuable, it is one of the few metals that do not decay naturally over time, does not erode or corrode, is the most malleable and conductive metal known, perhaps you should look it up on wikipedia first: en.wikipedia.org...

Besides its widespread monetary and symbolic functions, gold has many practical uses in dentistry, electronics, and other fields. Its high malleability, ductility, resistance to corrosion and most other chemical reactions, and conductivity of electricity led to many uses of gold, including electric wiring, colored-glass production and even gold leaf eating.

And this is all beside the symbolic value.

Perhaps it has some further usage as well, in some of the technologies that are restricted to our knowledge, which would seem at least plausible.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Maybe instead of living in your fantasy world with utopian non-realistic views, you should bother to check the facts. I even linked those documentaries i mentioned to lead you in the right direction.

If we had 50 billion people living here, the place would no longer be called earth, it would be called hell.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join