It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Finanical Tyranny

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Seems like Leo should be a dead man by now.

Becoming an "ex-illuminati" with out death seems highly improbable.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Not meaning to shatter anyones hopes, but this has got to be a hoax...

I'll believe it when the criminal banksters and politicians like Bush, Blair, Cheney, Cameron and Merkozy are arrested and tried for war crimes.

Until then, imma call BS on this one.
edit on 14-12-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Not meaning to shatter anyones hopes, but this has got to be a hoax...

I'll believe it when the criminal banksters and politicians like Bush, Blair, Cheney, Cameron and Merkozy are arrested and tried for war crimes.

Until then, imma call BS on this one.
edit on 14-12-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

But time and time again it is proven that Criminal Banksters and Politicians are immune to the law.

I agree in the sense that I doubt we will ever see this lawsuit take place inside a court of law. These people control the money. They are the money masters. As of now, it appears they answer to no one..... it's the opposite ...... everyone seems to be answering to them.

This "investigation" is simply shining a tiny bit of light in a dark room ..... meaning this is just a glimpse of what is going on at the top .... trickery and corruption with hundred billion dollar bonds and such.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I don't think this thread needs to be shut down.

I checked out the thread...you may want to check out www.courthousenews.com. They seem to think the lawsuit is for real. As far as Ben Fulford...the latest....Source Make up your own mind...and let's hope for the best.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here is a link to a pdf of the court filing, some very interesting information in there...

US District Court Filing

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
maybe this turns out like the "berlin-manhatten nuke" story...the german cancellor got a court case and in the details were a lot of true information but in the end nothing happend (no trail against merkel and no nuke)...but a lot of the stuff was true...maybe its the same....fulford did his research, filled a court case and thats the end of teh story...if the story is true - we'll never know or hear from a judge in a court

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is a strange one. There does definitely seem to be evidence proving that two Japanese guys were caught with $130 Billion US bonds.

But after listening to the interview Benjamin Fulford seems to come across as a lunny (this thread is the first time I heard of the guy) the same as Wilcock. I have watched most of Wilcocks youtube videos and he does have some good points and some interesting theories, I especially liked his work on the pineal gland and the acorn symbol, but then he also claims to be the recarnation of Edgar Cassey which is had for me to accept (not because I think there is a conventional religious heaven though!).

The most interesting part of the interview was the end were Wilcock is talking to the lady and they play a recording of someone she spoke to supposedly at the law firm. This part made me question the interview and made me actually ask myself is this a hoax? Has wilcock got that desperate that he knows when 2012 comes and nothing happens thats carer over?

Some of the stuff they say though does make sense, Its only reasonable that Asia would have secret societies just like the west.

I guess like most conspiracy's will have to wait and see what happens!

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
David Has A Death Threat Everyone Needs To See The Updates NOW!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So he has a death threat and is going to spend all night releasing part 2.

Would have thought he would have more pressing issues than part 2.

I think I will eat my hat if mass arrests occur, that is my gut feeling!

Latest update:

For the first time in my entire career as a journalist, I have been given a very severe threat, handed to me from one of my top insiders.

I was told that I have tonight only to get Part Two out -- "it would be a very good idea" for my own safety, as publicity is protection.

Although the exact nature of the threat is unspecified, I was told I might be "lucky" if all I got was torture.

If I am savvy, so I am told, I may get away with spending the rest of my life in a top-secret facility in a "deep, dark hole" working as a black-ops scientist.

The best protection I have is publicity. For that same reason I will be releasing Part Two as soon as possible, even if I have to stay up all night.

It has been an honor serving you. Never forget how much you are loved. If I am to die, then I die with honor -- a noble soldier of the Light. I thank you for all the love and care you have shown me over the years and am grateful that I have left such a vast legacy of helpful material for you.

I have to get to work now. Thank you and God bless you.

edit on 14-12-2011 by RandalFlagg because: spelling

edit on 14-12-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg & Globalcontrol

Well .... this is interesting.

Hopefully nothing comes of it.

Just get see part 2 that much quicker I suppose.

...... or he's being a drama queen

edit on 14-12-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I hope nothing does happen to him, but it seems over the top, 'I was told I might be "lucky" if all I got was torture, If I am savvy, so I am told, I may get away with spending the rest of my life in a top-secret facility in a "deep, dark hole" working as a black-ops scientist'.

From torture to a black op scientist!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
NEW UPDATE

WEDNESDAY 12/14, 5:37 PM: NOTICE TO ALL HOLDERS OF THE WILCOCK FILE

DO NOT attempt to call. DO NOT attempt to email. Answer ANY anonymous phone call that comes in over the next week.

DO NOT release Category 1 under any circumstances except as directed below. DO NOT inspect the video, audio, photographs or document files.

You will be receiving a large update shortly. All of this is Category 1 material and belongs in the Category 1 folder.

Proceed with Category 1, as directed, if I do not speak further over the next four days. DO NOT, under any circumstances, release Category 2 unless at least three of the events listed in the Revealing folder have occurred.

Remember your code phrases. If you see any of them in my next article, proceed with Distribution Plan 1 in the Revealing folder, but DO NOT release Category 1.

No further public statements will be made. Please do not ask for clarification if you do not know what I am talking about. I did not expect to ever have to use this, but I am also not stupid.

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE: This is not a joke or a publicity stunt. The best way you can help is to send us your prayers and good thoughts, and SPREAD THIS INFORMATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Thank you and I know you are with me, always.

This is starting to get crazy and its not even 2012 yet OMG
edit on 14-12-2011 by GlobalControl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

What site is that from?

Does sound pretty serious.

I doubt he would do this for publicity as that would only make him look like an ass.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Who are the holders of the Wilcock file? It's not just people who saved this page on the net are they?

One interesting thing: my friend the (Oriental) astrologer predicted some very deep secrets will be revealed this week. Now the day when Mercury turns from retrograde is now - the 14th our time. Following a new moon in the same magical sign of Jyestha in Scorpio...
That fortifies my feeling that there is something in it - even though Fulford stuck me at times in earlier intterviews as if was a bit too ... wrapped up in his theories and missing a gear time to time, Figured he was simply under too much pressure...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Good question.

It is probably a physical file or a file on a small drive.

Still not sure which site those updates are coming from.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Very interesting! Thanks for this link. Connected the pretty much the rest of the dots for me!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Thank you for bringing this to light, dplum51, star and flag for your effort. I am not much on Beck, but I have to say, this is big, really big. Either way, it has to be a Sovereign Nation doing this, and the Banking Cartel is behind it. THIS is why we Need Ron Paul!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
How do we know Part 2 is released? He is supposed to be working all night. Do we just go on DW's site and check time to time? Ha was "disappeared" for a day.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It came from this site. Scroll down the page, to about half-way (very large page) just before the 'comments' section. DW seems to be updating, as things unfold (for him anyway).

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Oic. Thanks.

Didn't look that far down

... obviously added that after I read it all
edit on 14-12-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join