It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Owns Congress?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Today I is was curious and located the Federal Election Commission website regarding who is supporting who for campaign finances. Basically, I just wondered who was buying our congress. I don't have the time to do a full search but I think there are enough people here who are curious also. You may go to the Federal Elections Commission online and search Search the Disclosure Database and the Candidate and PAC / Party Summaries.

I would be quite interested in those who follow the links to reveal just who the contributors are and what links to what companies or industries they may be associated with. Perhaps we can discover why some of these insane laws are being passed.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Nite_wing because: Too lazy to follow up

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

No one is contributing?

edit on 13-12-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

I'd say it's a wide variety of organizations. Big banks and financial institutions, defense contractors, and pharmaceutical companies. I think they're all interlinked though, all of those organizations work together for a mutually beneficial/profitable outcome.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The question is more like who doesn't own Congress? Buying a Congressman has become a business strategy. It's ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
The question is more like who doesn't own Congress? Buying a Congressman has become a business strategy. It's ridiculous.

A Hindu-Muslim cult in Arizona called 3HO wined and dined Politicians. They had the contract to provide security for the Oklahoma City Federal Building that blew up. Their failure there resulted in a renaming of their Security Company they run.

They now have Contracts guarding Federal/Military bases all over the world for us. They line Politicians pockets well.

I have a cousin who's the lawyer for one of these Contractors, he gets 2 free trips around the world for vacation every year. I tell him he works for the devil. The lowly people doing the work for the Federal Contracts get paid minimum wage or just above.

Senators and Congressmen are making a killing.....it never was about saving money for the country. Only making King's in America.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

If you have time, check out your congress people and see who are contributing,

top topics

join