It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florence + The Machine "No Light" Illuminati Symbolism-FIXED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
OK-had to severely chop my video up to make it legal. It used to run the video with it but I had to cut scenes out, remove the song, etc. So here it is:

www.youtube.com...

I'll try to embed the video (I'm new here), I'm posting code here:

edit on 13-12-2011 by illuminatiwatcher007 because: Trying to embed a youtube video

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
here's an imbed for you

gonna check out the vid now and will respond afterwards

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
there is a lot of it about. like she said herself in the last one, its always darkest before the dawn. we are deep in the darkness now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
had to watch the "official" video before commenting

there does appear to be freemason references, but many pop artists are doing it now-a-days . . . Maybe because they are illuminati followers or maybe they are just looking for shock factor. . . most likely the latter

nonetheless, I don't think much about it really . . . the music is no good, the video was boring . . . cryptic music videos are becoming the status-quo
I think she wants to be another Lady GaGa

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
lurker007-thanks a ton for the embedding!! Yea, it could very well just be the artists using this illuminati stuff for sales, seems to becoming more trendy lately.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatiwatcher007

no problem . . . to embed youtube vid, use ONLY the letters & numbers at the very end of the youtube link, in this case B87H7RuoUI0

top topics

join