It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has been a long time of God having his only Son.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It has been a long time of God having his ONLY begotten Son. Does God have any additional kids who are also messiahs that are females? And were they come before or after the ONLY begotten Son?

Lets go and see the clues shall we?

Matthew 20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Well?

A right hand and a left hand of Christ?! Doesn't this leave room for two Daughters of his Father then since Christ is an ONLY begotten Son?

Is this world and religion both coving up God's two messiah Daughters?

In all honesty: I'd rather it be two beautiful female messiahs that rescue me with a final rapture than a male messiah rescue me with a final rapture. Just saying.

edit on 13-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I don't have the answer to that. Its something to think about. But aren't we all kiddos of God (or Goddess, Great Spirit)? Each of us is that.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In the rich man and Lazarus parable, which I think is relevant to this thread, Lazarus was carried by the angels with an "s." That plural may mean two at least if not three. Those angels were acting as massiahs, were they not?

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My answer to this goes back to the word of God. John 3:16. Taken directly from a translation indicates the word "only begotten" link to interlinear is below. Jesus is "only begotten"

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Since this is out of the Christian religion it will be up to Christians to determine what that means for themselves. But I can see your reasoning.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat
reply to post by WarJohn

I don't have the answer to that. Its something to think about. But aren't we all kiddos of God (or Goddess, Great Spirit)? Each of us is that.

But we are not messiahs, are we?

Lazarus died and was raptured by messiahs.

Angels used as a metapohor for messiahs maybe.

I picture it as God's only Son (a messiah) and two of God's Daughters (messiahs) being those angels.

I just make the connection how I should be able to.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
It has been a long time of God having his ONLY Son. Does God have any additional kids who are also messiahs that are females? And were they come before or after the ONLY Son?

Matthew 20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Well?

A right hand and a left hand of Christ?! Doesn't this leave room for two Daughters of his Father then since Christ is an ONLY Son?

In all honesty: I'd rather it be two beautiful female messiahs that rescue me with a final rapture than a male messiah rescue me with a final raptue. Just saying.

It sounds to me like he is saying: God decides who goes to heaven not Jesus. That is how I read that scripture, not sure where the daughter reference came to you from?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

I picture it as God's only Son (a messiah) and two of God's Daughters (messiahs) being those angels.

Lazarus was risen by Jesus. If you want an even better story, look up (in this website) "the story the church does not want you to know about."

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Nope. Jesus was GOD incarnate in the Image of his son. Before Jesus was born he was "The Word" and then he was manifested as "The Son" Jesus is GOD the second person of the trinity.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
Nope. Jesus was GOD incarnate in the Image of his son. Before Jesus was born he was "The Word" and then he was manifested as "The Son" Jesus is GOD the second person of the trinity.

Then who are the angels of heaven? Are they brothers or sisters or what to the Son?

I for one do not buy Jesus (the Son) being God since the gospel mentioned the Son sitting on the right hand of power of God. Religions (and their doctrines) only blind people. But answer the questions if you will please.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

reply to post by WarJohn

Lazarus was risen by Jesus. If you want an even better story, look up (in this website) "the story the church does not want you to know about."

I know what you're implying but I was using the parable story. Here is a question for you: Was the Laz in the parable of Luke 16 the same Laz also mentioned in the gospel of John who Jesus raised from the dead?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Friend, there is no "only son," that was taken from Egyptian Sun Worship. Son=Sun. The Sun God was called Anun Re. Still today Christians end every prayer (spell) with giving credence to the Egyptian Sun God by saying "Amen," a shortened English version of the original name.

We are ALL children of the Creators. I can see you notice how women are conveniently left out of the equation here? We are led to believe three males created everything, including humanity. I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't spring from the loins of a man, I was born through the Waters of Woman, just like everybody else, except, of course, test tube babies and clones.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

20 Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and, kneeling down, asked a favor of him. 21 “What is it you want?” he asked. She said, “Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom.” 22 “You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said to them. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?”

Jesus stated that he does not have the authority to grant the Mother's wish. I think and important clue is in verse 22:

“You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said to them. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?

By this I suspect that the place on Jesus' right and left are favored for those who have suffered as Jesus did. It does not necessarily mean only two persons will sit at those spots. It may be a host of persons who have suffered and died for Jesus' sake. Or it may be the place for the two witnesses at the end time:

"But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood up on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up hither!" And in the sight of their foes they went up to heaven in a cloud. And at that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven."
Revelation 11:3-13
edit on 12/13/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Text Red

It has been a long time of God having his ONLY begotten Son. Does God have any additional kids who are also messiahs that are females? And were they come before or after the ONLY begotten Son?

Well?

A right hand and a left hand of Christ?! Doesn't this leave room for two Daughters of his Father then since Christ is an ONLY begotten Son?

In all honesty: I'd rather it be two beautiful female messiahs that rescue me with a final rapture than a male messiah rescue me with a final rapture. Just saying.

two or three
bible.cc...

eve is always first.
mary is always second.
christ is always third.
my hand commands time warJohn.

hand
topicalbible.org...

edit on 13-12-2011 by KennyDurazo because: i am the reason

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Do you ever read the bible? It tells you who they are.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

The word angel means "messenger" not messiah. The hebrew word mashiach (messiah) means "annointed one". Have you seen anyone else in history dying to cover the sins of man? No? Well thats because theres only one Messiah. There is only one Son of the Father and that is Jesus. The other "Sons of God" are Christ's believers but they do not achieve that status until they die and go to be with him, that is what being a Saint is. Even then you may not be a Son of God until you recieve your glorified body which doesn't happen until resurrection day, until then youre a disembodied spirit while your bones return to the dust.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes, but the thing is, you do not know he died. All you know is what is in a book. And we have covered where the origin of the word "sin" came from. Let's look at the plain logic here. If Jesus did in fact die for all of our sins, and we actually had these sins, then why do Christians say we are all sinners? If Jesus died for them, and paid for them, are they not then paid for in advance? And the Hebrews will tell you Jesus is not the Messiah, he did not fulfill the prophecies made concerning a Messiah. And further, to say that we all are not the children of God, means there is no God. You cannot have it both ways, friend.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes, but the thing is, you do not know he died. All you know is what is in a book. And we have covered where the origin of the word "sin" came from. Let's look at the plain logic here. If Jesus did in fact die for all of our sins, and we actually had these sins, then why do Christians say we are all sinners? If Jesus died for them, and paid for them, are they not then paid for in advance? And the Hebrews will tell you Jesus is not the Messiah, he did not fulfill the prophecies made concerning a Messiah. And further, to say that we all are not the children of God, means there is no God. You cannot have it both ways, friend.

Christianity, or I shall I say "Paulianism" ... what a mess ...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Jesus didn't do away with the old law, he fufilled them. The old laws still stand, the difference is we no longer have to sacrifice animals for sin offering because Jesus paid that debt. He said if we love him then we will keep his commandments, that was not a request. What are his commandments? They are his teachings. His teaching didn't stop even after he ascended, his Holy Spirit was giving the order to his apostles whom Paul was one of and whom the others accepted as one of them as the offical replacement of Judas Iscariot.

@Shuriluni, you like to poke fun at the new testament but what happens when the Qu'ran ends up on the chopping block...God forbid! It would be a jihad if anyone said anything bad about the Qu'ran (like how it contradicts itself throughout the entire book) so yeah scoff at Paul and scoff at Jesus while youre at it, he chose Paul. You make fun of one, you make fun of the other. MMM, like the taste of your blasphemy?

new topics

top topics

join