It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Granny Shoots Son in Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If you think your mother in law is bad, wait until you see this.

Beware foul language.

Don't worry he lives.

Anticipating a “confrontation” when he went to pick up his son Wednesday afternoon at his mother-in-law’s residence, a Florida man activated his iPhone’s video camera to record the handover of his three-year-old child.

As it turned out, Salvatore Miglino’s premonition proved to be accurate, as he was shot twice by Cheryl Hepner, the 66-year-old mother of Miglino’s wife (whom he is in the midst of divorcing). Miglino, 39, was shot in the shoulder and rib cage by a .22 Beretta brandished by Hepner, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Source

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
She sounded very calm right after popping him with a couple .22s.
It's sounded like she didn't see anything wrong with what she did, even getting pissed at him for defending himself. Granny needs to go to Sleepy Meadows retirement prison.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Granny needs to go to Sleepy Meadows retirement prison.

OHMYGAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
She sounded very calm right after popping him with a couple .22s.
It's sounded like she didn't see anything wrong with what she did, even getting pissed at him for defending himself. Granny needs to go to Sleepy Meadows retirement prison.

Wrong, that bi##h needs to go to jail like any other attempted murder suspect. She tried to kill him, put her in the slammer. I garantee the "I'm elderly card" would be played. It does not change the fact that she tried to kill him.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Wrong, that bi##h needs to go to jail like any other attempted murder suspect

Wrong? That's what I said needs to happen to her, I just said it in a humorous way. Am I misunderstanding what I wrote?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What are the odds granny is on the same SSRI drugs as all the school shooters...

You know the one guaranteed to cause 5 percent of the population who uses them to commit a violent feloney according to leading british medical studies

new topics

top topics

join