It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[WTF] is [WTB]??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

3 things:

[1]

Originally posted by schuyler

You've been told the answer several times. What don;t you get about "Check the short story forum."?

"Check the short story forum" is not an answer.

[2]

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

"Ignorant men ask questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago".

And smartass' quote phrases from others when they cannot think of something wise to say on their own.
This↑ is not about a lack of understanding.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

[3]I remember the last time you aimed your douchebaggery at me, but could not stand behind your own words. That is just not acceptable.

Why are you even trying again? You and I both know that you will once again run away.

Here

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by schuyler

Putting in a "disclaimer" may allow you to disavow [color=75D651]your own errors[color=FA9805](1), but [color=75D651]only in your own mind.[color=66DECA](2)
Please provide examples of these errors that you are referring to. Those disclaimers had been posted in my own thread, which was linked in my previous post. The addition of those disclaimers to the OP of that thread, was to hopefully lessen the amount of bashing comments. Those disclaimers were nothing more than a precautionary measure, to hopefully discourage trolling.

Such a tactic reduces such a rant to a "[color=75D651]Do as I say, not as I do[color=437CDE](3)" statement.
This comment, is not even remotely close to being accurate.

You may not care, but you're being [color=75D651]laughed at[color=D94AA0](4) and effectively being labeled a [color=75D651]hypocrite[color=437CDE](3). It reduces your [color=75D651]credibility[color=C18AF7](5) and it lessens the impact of [color=75D651]your corrections.[color=C4C404](6)

Show me examples of the hypocritical statements and/or comments, that you claim I have made.

In conclusion, your post is implying that I:
  • [color=FA9805](1) make many errors.
  • [color=66DECA](2) am conceited.
  • [color=437CDE](3) am a hypocrite.
  • [color=D94AA0](4) am an ignorant fool, and easy to ridicule.
  • [color=C18AF7](5) cannot be trusted.
  • [color=C4C404](6) have a very low level of intelligence.

[color=50EBEC]This may come as a surprise, but I disagree with your assessment of me. It is possible that you may be 100% correct. If you actually are, then you should have no problems providing the evidence that supports your claims.

In other words- Prove it!

• posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Thurisaz

Originally posted by Thurisaz

You have Writer status...so how is it you don't understand the format for short story competitions?

My status is irrelevant. I have not participated in any writing contests. I'm pretty sure I have never even posted a reply in the 'Short Stories Forum'.

Regardless, that has nothing to do with not understanding any format. It was a simple question. Obviously, I am not the only person who was unsure of what those letters meant. Even though I now know what the letters stand for, that doesn't mean that it is logical.

[color=C9B57D]Shake Hands With Beef

You were given an adequate answer and yet, you totally disregarded it.
    That is incorrect.

NowanKenubi - pity your reply was ignored!
    In reality, what you should pity is the fact that he posted the same thing twice, after it had already been posted previously by Rising Against.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:46 AM
    link   
    Seeing that the question was answered and the thread is now nothing more than bickering...

Thread closed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join