It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk-show host offers Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

This one made me laugh so hard i nearly fell off my chair

Whether this is fact of fiction makes no difference to me. I can actually see Newt, the profiteer, taking the money and run. His greed is now public knowledge thanks to Dr.Rob Paul's enlightening campaign ads. He might just cut his losses and take the money.

Popular right-wing talk-radio host Michael Savage has offered Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out of the race for the GOP nomination because he doesn't believe the former Speaker of the House can beat President Barack Obama.
Source Y!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

that's insulting, a million bux?

peanuts compared to what a congress critter can steal in a month.

edit on 13-12-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Radio Host Michael Savage offers Gingrich 1 million to drop out of Race
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Micheal Savage inherently brings a bit of sage to everything he talks about. He knew Newt wasn't going to take him up on the offer, this was just a way to get his message across the board.

I'm not a Newt supporter but I'm also not going to be duped, like Savage. The establishment is attacking Newt almost as hard as they did Palin, Cain.
It's all about getting a "Republican" candidate who Obama can beat (Romney), just like in 2008 (McCain).
It's also a song and dance to keep the Republicans chasing their tails as usual.
A war on the mind,.

edit on 14-12-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

top topics

join