It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

CALLING ALL AUSTRALIANS America in Australia. Why were they here? Why are they setting defence up he

page: 1
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
.
America was here in Australia because Australia was a training and supply base for the Americans, and part of America’s strategy to re-take the Philippines as a major step to defeating Japan. Had America had an alternative supply area available, they probably would not have come to Australia. (LEFT US FOR DEAD)

Now we are being invaded again by US forces. I am from the land of Australia, I and many other Australians don’t want the USA here at all.
The USA false flag wars have destroyed their country and we should have nothing to do with them

edit on 13-12-2011 by killemall because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by killemall because: spelling errors




posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by killemall
 


Don't start spreading that crap as it is all our doing. If the Austrailian people have an issue with it, then take it up with your government, not ours. It is the Austrailian government that allowed it. You are barking up the wrong tree, if you want us gone then discuss this with your government. No one said Australia must allow us to set up a base there.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by killemall
 


There are already several thousands US military personnel here.

What's your point?



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Showing my age here.
No vid though, just the song.


edit on 13-12-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
.
America was here in Australia because Australia was a training and supply base for the Americans, and part of America’s strategy to re-take the Philippines as a major step to defeating Japan. Had America had an alternative supply area available, they probably would not have come to Australia. (LEFT US FOR DEAD)

Now we are being invaded again by US forces. I am from the land of Australia, I and many other Australians don’t want the USA here at all.
The USA false flag wars have destroyed their country and we should have nothing to do with them

edit on 13-12-2011 by killemall because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by killemall because: spelling errors


No worries just look the other way, we are just there to F you up like everyone else..
You should also be mad at your leaders for letting them in. Id say they are just using you as a staging area. Still wrong. I am beginning to think that this isn't just an American effort, but the world needs to also stand up against us for any real change. We are so out of control I don't think we can do it alone.


U
edit on 13-12-2011 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am an American, and agree with you 100%.

Any country on the face of the Globe that would enter into an agreement with the US Government should have their head examined.

The US Government cannot, nor should it ever be trusted to keep its word.

If the US Government is speaking , it is lying.

I was born in the US, I have lived my entire life in the US, and I am extremely patriotic, but I would NEVER trust our Government, nor should anyone else.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by killemall
 


Dame Edna wouldn't allow it! You voted for the wrong lady



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by killemall
 

Oh don't worry... we have about 50000 of those guys hanging around in our country too.

Excellent, friendly guys (at least the ones I've met) but they are kind of like visiting relatives...
they come with a #load of baggage and seem to stay forever!



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
To skewed: Quote: it’s all our doing, IT IS. Quote: set a base there, More than one and one is too many.
To chadwickus: my point is GO AWAY USA. Fairly obvious I thought.
Talk to our gov HA, THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT JUST LIKE YOURS



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It is the Chinese and their growing military presence in that part of world. Read the newspapers or the internet.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by killemall
 


There are already several thousands US military personnel here.

What's your point?



what, u not mad, that US is using your country as a launching pad for an upcoming war with china?

lock up your school girls by the way

see ya around



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
.
America was here in Australia because Australia was a training and supply base for the Americans, and part of America’s strategy to re-take the Philippines as a major step to defeating Japan. Had America had an alternative supply area available, they probably would not have come to Australia. (LEFT US FOR DEAD)

Now we are being invaded again by US forces. I am from the land of Australia, I and many other Australians don’t want the USA here at all.
The USA false flag wars have destroyed their country and we should have nothing to do with them

edit on 13-12-2011 by killemall because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by killemall because: spelling errors


Calm down. It's been blown out of proportion, The U.S and Australia have been exchanging troops for years and yes we have people on the ground over there even now. They're not American bases going in up north they're Autralian bases just as it's always been. The amount of troops would'nt even come close to the amount that are here during the kangaroos exercises. It's all just alot of hype and blown way out of propertion here on ATS as usual.

Oh and you might want to brush up on ww2 history as well. Just a thought.
edit on 13-12-2011 by steveknows because: Add



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger
 


Nothing to do with China mate.

North Korea is the concern here.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger
 


Nothing to do with China mate.

North Korea is the concern here.


I've been thinking that as well. Also alot of the people posting don't realise alot the missile defence system up north is our technology and not that of the U.S.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369
It is the Chinese and their growing military presence in that part of world. Read the newspapers or the internet.


To be fair, they, and the Russians, only started their military expansion to counter US expansion into their regions. Of course, our owned media always like to paint a different picture but I have been around on this planet long enough to look at eventsspanning several years, not just at the here and now, to form an opinion and see how skewed the reporting is.
Other states are only becoming a threat in response to what we are doing in their backyards, but the press doesn't like to look at facts, preferring to drum up outrage and fear for their banking and corporate friends and investments.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I agree, there shouldn't be any US troops here in Australia, as i am sure our Defence Force can hold its own if an event was likely to occur. It's not going to get better any time soon though, we are virtually the USA's lapdog, doing everything for them. Did you here that Julia Gillard wanted to introduce the US style of electing Premiers and #? I read it the other day, outright CRAZY.

Back on topic, sure a little bit of troops here wont hurt, but operating bases such as Pine Gap, come on, thats a bit far. It is clear that they are using us in that regard



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
I am an American, and agree with you 100%.

Any country on the face of the Globe that would enter into an agreement with the US Government should have their head examined.

The US Government cannot, nor should it ever be trusted to keep its word.

If the US Government is speaking , it is lying.

I was born in the US, I have lived my entire life in the US, and I am extremely patriotic, but I would NEVER trust our Government, nor should anyone else.


It is so obvious that the US government is just one big crime syndicate.
For that matter, so are all governments in the whole world.
It isn't the US that rules the world. They are just doing what the big boss tells them to do.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I agree, there shouldn't be any US troops here in Australia, as i am sure our Defence Force can hold its own if an event was likely to occur. It's not going to get better any time soon though, we are virtually the USA's lapdog, doing everything for them. Did you here that Julia Gillard wanted to introduce the US style of electing Premiers and #? I read it the other day, outright CRAZY.

Back on topic, sure a little bit of troops here wont hurt, but operating bases such as Pine Gap, come on, thats a bit far. It is clear that they are using us in that regard


Pine gap is a joint facility. They agreed to it being there during the cold war because it's a choice spot for eves dropping and observation.

But Gillard you say? Well if she wants to adopt something it must be very flawed indeed as that's her style. If it works it must be broken.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger
 


Nothing to do with China mate.

North Korea is the concern here.


I really don't understand what the big deal is with N Korea.
We could demolish the whole country within 24 hours.
Australia really is in a strategic location for our military for so long as TPTB contine to plan these stupid wars.
The world is their game board.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


thanks for pointing that out

so what's Oz's beef with N.korea then?


genuinely curious, btw, not trying to take the piss
edit on 13-12-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join