It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People [WTB]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
People make me mad. They are always complaining for one thing. I read the news, I know what's going on. Part of me wonders what the heck are people even doing? They sit there and complain and whine over everything going on wishing it would change, then change happens and yet they still complain. "If it's not one thing, it's another" my mother always told me.
If I were to assume what God's image is based on people, I could say God is a complainer too. God is opinionated and God is never satisfied. That doesn't bode to well for getting into heaven in my opinion. Sometimes I think, you can't please some people, I wonder if God ever can be pleased? Sure some scholar will waltz in here and say "By jove you blasphemer's don't get it, God is pleased when you do what he commands" except the fact is he has often commanded the opposite on the same topic so I am confused.

Just as confused as watching the news and seeing people protest governments austerity measures, yet 5 years ago people complained the government spent and gave too much away. Catch 22. Oxymoron. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

In the end we are a bunch of complainers wishing we were rich and free and able to reach the stars, the reality is we are constrained people unhappy with the status quo always looking to push the limits and seeking news ways of life. This is why we have world wars, people are never happy and never will be until we learn to find solace within ourselves and learn how to teach it to others. Until then we are just babies whining for a new toy.

new topics

join