It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So "The big round up" soon to be LEGAL, you worried?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Then I agree to disagree with you and move on. There's plenty of people who will deny anything they choose to. I could be one, you could be one. Just saying. Have a good one.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I would add to that hundreds of movies and novels, at least, with an Evil Organization with superior technology behind the scenes. It's been written about and watched thousands of times. It's in our face. So do you feel they're coming to round up "homegrown" terrorists for "questioning"?

It is definitely a theme of humanity. It's wired into our intellect.

The Bible says this in Revelation:

Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

It also has this warning to the righteous in the world.

9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

Revelation speaks of overcoming and endurance to the end. These two will show our trust and faith as evidence.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
reply to post by thejlxc

unless you have plans on being a combatant, or targeting military/gub for any terrorist reason... I really dont think you have to worry about camps nor detainment.

i'm not sure if any of us has plans, but survival might entail some actions that could be deemed terrorist should this government or future american governments accelerate it's anti-american mandates.

camps and detainment are the eventuality for most people who oppose the actions of an illegal government.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
To be honest, rounding people up kind of seems redundant. We're already rounded up, in our own homes in front of the tv or computer.

They have a good thing going here, They tell us what to be scared of and we wave our American flags bravely. They tell us who to worship and we follow their every tv appearance, magazine interview and tweets. They tell us what to argue about, even giving us two sides to choose from, and we parrot those arguments out until we're blue in the face.

That kind of complacency would seem ideal for them; why would they want to mess with that?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
I've believed in the NWO for only a few years, but I saw what they were doing the whole time in various ways. I always hoped that the idea that at some point, small squads of men without badges would show up at 4am and abduct all the "red list" people and take them off to FEMA camps, was complete paranoia. I can hope whatever I like. Well real life laughs again at my hopes.

So they're gonna make it Legal to abduct us just like the great fear describes.

When are they gonna do it? Are they gonna do it? Are you actually worried for really real now? Is this the first time you're worried too? Your thoughts, please.

When the illegal becomes legal, and the illegal run the show, all bets are off it seems.

No. This is all a ruse to engage in operation Wetback 3. Even if it isn't, I don't really pose a threat per se, and there are so many other factors that make it pointless for me to debate more on this subject.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Surely it should be NAO not NWO? As they only seem to be interested in America and not places like India or Australia or France .....

You do know that America is just one little country and the World actually extends beyond the Canadian border? Right?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join