It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My neighbor's dog.[WTB]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by diamondsmith

If I dig a hole ,this will be trespassing.The laws protect humans(beasts) and not animals!

Tell him that the dog dug the hole to get out. Or that it jumped the fence.

No biggie... Why are you so scared of this man???
I am not scared,but he don't look like human, or act like one,the problem is that he is very impolite!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Call the animal shelter. They will come out and take the dog.

But, I am going to say, if you do nothing and you just keep watching this dog suffer and don't call the SPCA, some animal shelter, or even the authorities to step in. Then, you are no better then the owner of that dog, and should not take this dog in.

The longer you let it go, the more this poor dog suffers.

edit on 13-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
The biggest problem is with the water, when is not raining,I think he suffer from thirst sometimes.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
You need to call your local animal shelter or SPCA before the dog gets too sick and dies. It does not matter if you live in a remote area or not. Keep calling these places until they help this dog. If no one helps, then you need to do it.

It sounds like it is getting mange and that needs to be treated. It is cruel to this animal to let him stay in that yard, considering it only gets water when it rains.

Get over the rudeness of your neighbor and do something! Otherwise this dog WILL die....

So why let it die when you can easily do something to save it?
edit on 13-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Saving the dog should be your first priority

Dealing with the incompetent owner should be last
The laws are very different from country to country, in some of them protect only humans.These days are not many left to care of the poor dogs.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
You need to call your local animal shelter or SPCA before the dog gets too sick and dies. It does not matter if you live in a remote area or not. Keep calling these places until they help this dog. If no one helps, then you need to do it.

It sounds like it is getting mange and that needs to be treated. It is cruel to this animal to let him stay in that yard, considering it only gets water when it rains.

Do something!
I will try gimme_some_truth,though,as I said before I was pleased to feed him,but after I saw his skin on the back I got scared!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I don't understand

Why did you even create the thread in the first place? Are you seeking help or are you just going to sit there and watch the dog get consumed by mange because of your fear of the owner not being polite to you?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

So, I ask you. What are you going to do then?

Do you have anything in mind after the advice that has been given?

You have many options.
I will think,I have to take the best decision,I don't want the dog suffer,if I call the authorities,I am afraid that they will put him to sleep,that's why I didn't do this before!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I don't understand

Why did you even create the thread in the first place? Are you seeking help or are you just going to sit there and watch the dog get consumed by mange because of your fear of the owner not being polite to you?
The best decision to take,is for the dog and not for me,the owner is very violent when he drink,his last dog I think died,because he was drunk, and he did something violent to that dog,I don't wan't something bed to happen to this one because I didn't think well!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I don't understand

You don't know how people are,I have to take a decision for a helpless creature,as long as he didn't have that thing on his back everything was ok ,because I could take care of him by feeding.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

You are right, they might put him down, unless you offer him a home.

It's good that you are thinking it through but don't think too long, okay?

Best of luck to you.

Please let us know how it goes.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Can you take a picture of the dog and load it on here?
I will try to take a picture though,as I said before I don't know if I can download it!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Best of luck to you.

Thank you Tripple_Helix,I will let you know,I hope I will take the best decision,but not in a hurry to hurt the poor creature!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Best of luck to you.

I try to upload two images but didn't work I am sorry,I want very much to show you those two pictures!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Can you e-mail them? then I can upload them for you if you want..

Let me know and I will u2u you. / send you a private message with my e-mail address.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Let me know and I will u2u you. / send you a private message with my e-mail address.
I try to.With this phone no ,I use to have another one that has this option,though this one is a new Nokia.Sorry.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Oh okay, so your problem is that you cannot upload them onto your computer.
Sorry, thought you had trouble uploading onto ATS.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

On this computer I didn't have installed camera download program,on the other computer yes,but I have to go to my other house,and this week no,there I have the camera and the cable,as about the phone I connect the cable to computer but something doesn't work ,he see the connection but after that nothing!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Oh okay, so your problem is that you cannot upload them onto your computer.
Sorry, thought you had trouble uploading onto ATS.
Yes on my computer,I am not very used to upload pictures on PC,the only time when I do this was when I do some painting.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

I call the dog by the name Sissi,like the princess Sissi,I don't know even what name they gave to the dog as long as they don't show up for so many months.But he answer to this name when I call him.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You got two options

Either try to contacting the owner or local authorities

or

Tear the fence down/ dig a hole and get the dog and get him some help before he dies.

Pick one of what Muse said. Make a choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join