It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can WE overcome the obstacles of our near future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It's no secret, our world is crumbling. If you cant see that then you are in denial or victim of propaganda.

If we discuss the issues at hand, we will be to late, we need to discuss the future in order to make change possible.
We need to stop worrying about our unemployment rate and corrupt politicians, We need to focus on how we can overcome and defeat the issues that will only get worse.

I'd like to make a thread for ideas on how we can stay together and not fight each other when things get worse.

Doing wrong is never right. Respect will always get you further. I live by Veritas Aequitas, meaning Truth, Fairness and Justice. Vengeance is sometimes necessary, but cold and spiteful actions in vein are never a gain.

My big questions that plague my mind every day are:

What can we do to maintain unity, and peace in chaos?
How can we use the negative to influence for the positive?
What can every person do in order to bring us together when we are trying to be pulled apart?

We need to promote the fact that if we fight each other, numbers will dwindle quickly. If we work together, we could very possibly enter the greatest age known to human history.

Love and light.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Con,

I admire your post.

Yes, we have to embrace love, loyalty and honour - all the positives.

Let every human stand for their belief.

But unfortunately countries are fighting all the time.

Let us chant love, loyalty and honour - if enough people do this, it will happen.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Thank you!

Treating everyone you meet with love and respect is fantastic, makes you feel great, and brightens everyone's day. It does put a large dent on all the hate in this world because positive actions are infectious. While this is something EVERYONE can and should do on a daily basis, I feel like we still need something bigger, We need to really start thinking outside the box.

We know that protesting does help slightly. We are waking up people who never knew about how rotten our world really is. We can give people the keys to unlock the doors, but only they can decide if they want to open them.

The issue lies in the people who are so caught up in the false reality our elite have manifested, that they firmly believe our world is every man for himself, blind to the fact that its all an illusion. We all need to understand that humanity and its elements of greed are stunting it's own progression.

So the big question is: What can be so hard hitting that it turns heads of everyone, then catches and captivates the emotion of love like a deer in the headlights and initiates the want and need of true progression?
edit on 13-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

It is impossible to maintain something that never existed in the first place.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
It's no secret, our world is crumbling. If you cant see that then you are in denial or victim of propaganda.

If we discuss the issues at hand, we will be to late, we need to discuss the future in order to make change possible. We need to stop worrying about our unemployment rate and corrupt politicians, We need to focus on how we can overcome and defeat the issues that will only get worse.

How can you change anything in this world when you are unemployed and not worrying about corrupt politicians? It begins with them and ends with them and their lies. Even if you tried to change anything you would be mowed down very fast.

My big questions that plague my mind every day are:

If the shtf, it would be out of your hands. You can build a network of people you can put alot of trust in and simply stick with them.

It is already happening to a certain degree, but as long as people with huge amounts of power and influence are in control, I cant see any negative turned into a positive unless it is for them.

What can every person do in order to bring us together when we are trying to be pulled apart?

Stick with your immediate friends and try to avoid any loose cannons, like the government.

We need to promote the fact that if we fight each other, numbers will dwindle quickly. If we work together, we could very possibly enter the greatest age known to human history.

The decisions are simply out of our control, although I do agree with everything you have said.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Okay, then how about establish unity?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCityMy big questions that plague my mind every day are:

You can only maintain peace internally. Externally the only way to maintain a semblance of unity in the coming chaos will be to be as honest as you can be, expect the same for others, and be seriously willing to kill to defend yourself and others. If you operate with truth, you will feel at peace. It's not as hard as some think, but in other ways, obviously, it is very difficult. Honesty will need to make a real comeback, real deep honesty.

Other than using their weapons of war to defend oneself, most of what is considered "negative influence" will go away if the world economy collapses, for example. Enjoy your electricity, phone, and internet while you can. Soon the negative influences will be much more personal. How can I add something constructive instead of negative myself?

We can use people's instinct to defend their families to empower them to actually do that instead of listening to people poisoning their minds, souls, and bodies. Once people "become awake" those aggressive impulses taught to them by society can be focused to do some good. Don't count out Angry people. They may feel that way for legitimate reasons, or can be shown where to focus it. Heck it's what solider's could be without the globalist brainwashing.

Be true. Be the change. Realize while you're not more important than others, you are JUST AS important. We're all in this together. Trust comes from actions. If your actions are always within your own moral code, you will be at peace. My whole moral code for life can be summed up thusly.

I'm just trying to have a good time without hurting anyone.

For example. Once people are thinking and acting as one, they become a power to be reckoned with and examples for the next generation, real examples. Not some fake actor, some government story about the glory of people dying to kill other people so some people can make money, not any of the "heroes" that many would think of in America for sure, or the world for that matter.

Be the hero. Just be a nice person. Don't kill anyone who isn't trying to do something horrible. Don't steal from people when you can try to barter. Don't let some atrocity happen in front of you, and walk away. Don't hurt people for fun. Don't screw people over for fun. Don't say mean things for fun. Don't beat up people you claim to love. Don't use fists before words unless they are literally attacking. Basic ideas. Seems that way to me, but then I forget morals have been so distorted nowadays almost anything goes.

A post-now world full of the Chaos that will sweep every single one of us up will be so different than now, one wonders what will pass for "morals" then.

You can bring yourself. You can be resolute and true to whatever you think of as good behavior. You can be an example. That's about all we can do at this point, since most people wont even understand what is happening WHEN it happens finally. Ugh. Society Redo. Crazy days ahead.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
What we do is pray for life and love.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
1 get beyond the left right paradigm. The left right paradigm is what the big people invented to give the little people something to argue over to keep them disunited because what the big people fear the most is a united little people.

2 dont let yourself be contrained by religion. Men has always sought to control other men, Religion has always been an excellent tool for this.

3 educate youself and seek those out those with an open mind and seek to illuminate not cnvince.

4 prioritse what you would like to see happen into 3 or 4 goals that need to be achieved and be preapred to unite under an umbrella that may mean achieving some things that you would prefer not in order to achieve some of oyur own goals. eg a.) tax share trades 2) reduce he size and power of corporations. etc.

5 Peaceful change only. solutions arrrived at through violence have equired ongoing violence to maitnain. The only changes that endure is peaceful change - a lesson of history.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
By immediately ceasing to "not" do the right thing, simply because it may offend someone, or because we are fearful, of what may come. Let's begin allowing what may come, to be, and moving on. We have allowed fear to replace common sense, and put the right thing, on the back burner for too long.

Turn things around, is the correct statement here, as that is exactly what we need to do, turn this whole thing around, go back and see what we left behind on the trip here, things like, kindness, decent behaviour, and above all else, the lack of fear.....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
1 First try to understand the illusion and change yourself.
2 Try to wake others carefully.
3 Do random acts of kindeness for people that you meet.
4 Stand up for what is right no matter the concequences to yourself.
5 Always excamine yourself and to make sure you are doing what you morally think is right. Be a part of the solution not the problem.

I don't know if my circle of friends and coworkers are an example on how far the population have woken up in Sweden. But I have been suprised how many people around me are woken and are seeing beyond the illusion and are wanting a change. These are not the people on the bottom but middleclass with highly advanced jobs. It makes me hopefull for the furture. Namaste

top topics

join