It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please suggest some good conspiracy and 'state of the world' books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hello people, first of all thanks in advance and I wasnt too sure what forum to put this in but I think it fits in here.

By 'state of the world' I mean thinks that talk about the world we live in and explain things sort of like zeitgeist if you know what I mean but it could be on any topics really.
And then of course any good conspiracy books, or maybe some exposay I dunno.. Anything mysterious, informative, intresting etc..

Im not a huge reader so nothing too big or confusing..
Also it would help if the book is avaliable online relativley cheaply.

Thanks heaps!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Billions and Billions by Carl Sagan, Chariot of the Gods by Erik Von Daniken, Steven Hawkings, Secrets of the Great Pyramid by Peter Thompson.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThrowCatsAtCacti

Behold A Pale Horse by William (Bill) Cooper. You can find a free pdf online if you google it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The Hidden Hand: Britain, America, and Cold War Secret Intelligence
Richard Aldrich

The Secret History of the World
Mark Booth

Anything by Jim Marrs, Daniel Estulin, David Icke (But he is REALLY out there. I mean "World leaders are reptilians in disguise" out there. But he does make a great case), also a directory for Conspiracy related websites:

Vigilant Citizen vigilantcitizen.com General conspiracy, decoding symbols in media etc
Above Top Secret www.abovetopsecret.com
intheknow7's Blog intheknow7.wordpress.com Exposing the global management team
The Tabbarian Report www.tabbarianreport.com Demystifying journey to knowledge, wealth and empowerment
Pseudoccult Media pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com Blog related to uncovering occult symbols in media
Enterprise Corruption www.enterprisecorruption.com Reinhardts journal of enterprise corruption
Prison Planet www.prisonplanet.com Alex Jones Site #1
Infowars www.infowars.com Alex Jones Site #2
Divine Cosmos divinecosmos.com David Wilcock's site for general conspiracy related news
David Icke www.davidicke.com Exposing the dream world we believe to be real
Wikispooks wikispooks.com Very mature site, antidote to mainstream media, etc
In 2 Worlds in2worlds.net Waking up to another layer of reality
In Pursuit of Happiness inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com Conspiracy related blog
The Truth Behind the Scenes thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com Exposing reality, blog
The Industry Exposed theindustryexposed.com Understanding occult influences in the media
The Illuminati Watch theilluminatiwatch.com Dedicated to uncovering the truth
Freemason Information www.freemasoninformation.com Information related to freemasons
Conspirazzi www.conspirazzi.com Pop culture conspiracy theory
Project Avalon Blog projectavalon.net Conspiracy related blog
Justify Theory justifytheory.blogspot.com Christian Oriented Conspiracy Blog
Sick Sad World www.sicksadworld.info Somewhat similar to Vigilant Citizen
American Patriot Friends Network www.apfn.org Somewhat similar to Vigilant Citizen

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I can suggest 3. Each for very different reasons..but each with invaluable perspective and insight into what we're seeing happen around us today.

1). Confessions of an Economic Hitman

2). Tiger Force

3). Inside the Jihad: My Life with al Qaeda, a Spy's story

The first one is a comprehensive insiders account of the games played at the extremely high levels of the UN, IMF and Geopolitics. What happens when whole countries are bought and sold like silver ingots on the spot market and how can such things happen? That book is the best I've ever seen for explaining it in basic terms with researchable data points all through the pages.

The second book I chose chronicles the 'life and times' of one of the single most evil units I've ever had the displeasure to read about within the United States Military, bar none, across ANY time period. The worst thing is..they committed their evils at the behest of Saigon by way of their chain of command in the field. I really didn't understand how black the behavior of war could get from my fellow countrymen before reading that little gem.

My final choice comes from Omar Nasiri, who had led one of those lives you normally see in a Hollywood movie. The circumstances are explained and natural in progression though. Happenstance can make for some wild life experience, as some of us can relate. THIS man returned as a graduate of the terrorist training pipeline in Afghanistan and holds nothing back in the telling of it. At the same time he makes Al Qaeda trainers and recruits human beings....but so culturally different and alien as to remove any doubts I had about co-existence within the same national borders. It just can't happen with the radical elements..and this does more to explain why, in real depth and from actual life experience than any class or lecture ever could.

I hope those help and are what you were asking for. Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thanks heaps people I will sort through the suggestions, they all sound pretty good!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here are a few might find interesting

Secrets of the Federal Reserve: The London Connection Woodrow Wilson ordered government agents to seize and destroy the printing plates and copies of this book in the spring of 1918.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

LUCIFER’S NETWORK
Master’s Of The New World Order
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Redemption
Manual
A step-By-Step Guide to Reclaiming your Personal…
FREEDOM!
loveforlife.com.au...

Veil of Invisibility
This has Tesla, Nazi's, corruption, sabotage, murder, and cover ups.
www.humanresonance.org...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock.

published only about 4 months ago, and cites scientific studies up to 2010, so it's pretty up to date with the state of the world. was #16 on the new york times bestseller list within a week of publishing.

162 out of 178 reviews on Amazon are 5 stars. it's definitely an awesome book, the ideas presented will surely be the future of science on earth.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Some great advice and suggestions up there, will be getting some of the ones listed. If you are new to conspiracy Jesse Ventura's American Conspiracies is pretty good and he breaks them down well. Gave my dad and brother a copy along with a Jim Mars book.

Good luck, a lot of material already to go through.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The World's Biggest Secret - David Icke. The only thing I can say about that book, is that it's interesting and creepy if it's true.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
My wife and I read "2012 : The Return of Quetzalcoatl" By Daniel Pinchbeck I give it 5 out of 5

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Extreme Prejudice
its written by a lady who had inside knowledge of Iraq and 9/11 before they happened and was put in prison with no trial under the patriot act.

new topics

top topics

join