It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians and Jews Banned From Temple-Mount-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The holiest site in the world in the "land of the Jews", and the jews are banned
It seems they are saying that its because the bridge that is for jew and christians to enter the site is in need of repair. SO, only muslims are allowed in the temple. Does this seem a little odd to anyone else? Like maybe they only want muslims in there for an attack on the mount may be imminent? I dont know I just found this odd, any thoughts?

www.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Rebuilding of the temple, with Ronpaul 2012 7 years of peace?

hmmm

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The iranians have really dominated the land of Judea, they think the temple belongs to them, The whole land is judea, Why are the jews being pushed out of their own lands and borders?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

The first line in the story....

JERUSALEM – The Israeli government is currently banning all non-Muslims from ascending the Temple Mount, considered the holiest site in Judaism.

Sounds like they are banning themselves from the site.
Hhmmm... I've heard this before somewhere, when was it???

Oh yeah, I remember now.... September 11th, 2001.

Oy-vey!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
The iranians have really dominated the land of Judea, they think the temple belongs to them, The whole land is judea, Why are the jews being pushed out of their own lands and borders?

The peace treaty was supposed to be broken within 3.5 years so it looks like Paul will be a one termer

As to the jews being pushed out, their borders have been expanding since 1947

Netnyahoo is bringing that state down and the people cant stand him. He has something up his sleeve IMHO, always has.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I would ask ron if in press, Ron what would you do to establish the peace in israel and iran with the Temple mount.

Interesting to see what he would say on it. haha

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here is another quote, from the bottom of that article:

...there are no immediate plans for any of the 10 entrances to the Mount to be opened for non-Muslims, citing security concerns. A replacement bridge could take several months to build. Arab countries are already warning any construction in the sensitive area could lead to violence, claiming the Jewish state is using the bridge renovation to threaten the al-Aqsa Mosque, located on the mount. "This is a serious step that shows the Zionist scheme of aggression again the Al Aqsa mosque," Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhum told Agence France-Presse.

So Arab nations are saying they won't allow the rebuild of the bridge, and it's too big a security risk to allow non-Muslims in any of the other bridges?

I live in a Muslim country, and non-Muslims are banned from almost all mosques. A country that wants tourism will usually open ONE giant beautiful mosque to show off to tourists. But the only time you'll see Muslims there is on Friday or on religious holidays, when tourists aren't allowed.

It sounds like a good excuse to keep non-Muslims out, which is how it is preferred world-wide.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I would ask ron if in press, Ron what would you do to establish the peace in israel and iran with the Temple mount.

Interesting to see what he would say on it. haha

I am pretty confident he would say "It is really none of our business and we should get out of the way and let them work it out between themselves"

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well, keep an eye on Netanyahu and if you spot him sticking an index finger in each ear, then duck!
2nd

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
Well, keep an eye on Netanyahu and if you spot him sticking an index finger in each ear, then duck!
2nd

Lmao! Second best laugh I've had all day!

Interesting stuff though, seems a bit odd, I thought temple mount was just as holy for the Jews. Isn't the temple mentioned in more than one prophecy? Something about the end times beginning when it is rebuilt?

edit on 12-12-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
15 “This is what the Sovereign LORD says: ‘Because the Philistines acted in vengeance and took revenge with malice in their hearts, and with ancient hostility sought to destroy Judah, 16 therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am about to stretch out my hand against the Philistines, and I will wipe out the Kerethites and destroy those remaining along the coast. 17 I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Ezekiel 25:15-17

p.s. how many of you read that last line in Samuel L. Jackson's voice?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
you think true Christians care about the "TEMPLE MOUNT"???

it's just another materialistic thing that I think Jesus intended on squashing.

The only true temple is the body of Christ, not any physical temple.
All you need is Love.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

13And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

14And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

John 2:13-16

Seems to me that Jesus felt the temple was somewhat important

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body," (1 Cor. 6:19-20).

A building was the old temple, and our bodies are the new. I'm a christian, sure it would be cool to go see the temple, but even if i can't there are much more important things than touring to it. Such as evangelism/ sharing the good news.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
The holiest site in the world in the "land of the Jews", and the jews are banned
It seems they are saying that its because the bridge that is for jew and christians to enter the site is in need of repair. SO, only muslims are allowed in the temple. Does this seem a little odd to anyone else? Like maybe they only want muslims in there for an attack on the mount may be imminent? I dont know I just found this odd, any thoughts?

www.wnd.com...

Nah, not odd by any means. The muslim Wakf and Israeli authorities have a hankering for keeping the jews off Mt. Moriah, they've been more tolerant of christians than they have to jews more recently. Probaby because of tensions between the palestinian peoples. It's wrong ofcourse, they should just share the mountain. I don't see why they can't let the jews rebuild the temple next to the Dome, biblical archeaologists say the temple was located 350 ft. south of the Dome anyway. It's total bullsh*t how they only let jews and christians in that one gate when they (the muslim) have access to all the other gates.

My point is it doesn't matter where the temple is rebuilt, it doesnt have to be on the same spot it was the last time. For over 40 years the "temple" was a tent roaming around the Sinai desert and the holy of holies was in that tent too, so what does it matter where it gets rebuilt? It was roaming around for over 40 years without being in the spot it was later built in and it was just fine in a tent.

It would be better if the 2 people could go back to getting along before the zionists. I have a feeling though that theres going to be a holy war or conflict to happen over theMt. Moriah soon, it certainly seems like tensions are building up over temple mount.

Personally i think it would be good for the jews to finally have their temple back, it's been destroyed for 2000 years and is a very important part of their culture and heritage. Maybe they could let the palestinians have east jerusalem as their capitol if they would broker a deal to allow the jews to rebuild their temple next to the dome.
edit on 15-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

The peace treaty was supposed to be broken within 3.5 years so it looks like Paul will be a one termer

As to the jews being pushed out, their borders have been expanding since 1947

Netnyahoo is bringing that state down and the people cant stand him. He has something up his sleeve IMHO, always has.

Yeah he's probably the anti-christ. Prophecy says the A/C is going to come from out of Zion, makes that zionist looks suspect to me. Everyone says it's Obama but he's too obvious.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body," (1 Cor. 6:19-20).

A building was the old temple, and our bodies are the new. I'm a christian, sure it would be cool to go see the temple, but even if i can't there are much more important things than touring to it. Such as evangelism/ sharing the good news.

I agree. We haven't seen any street preachers in a long time, ofcourse in todays society cops are more apt to fine them for disturbing the peace as opossed to allowing them to preach the word where it might "offend" some people.

Makes me wonder how were suppoosed to witness to people if they all take offense to it nowadays. Were shooting ourselves in the feet. It's one of the many reasons why i think were already in the tribulation. Can't pray to God in schools anymore, God's being taken out of the pledge of allegiance i imagine it won't be long before anyone that even mentions his name or says Jesus outloud ends up in front of a firing squad.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by iSHRED

I agree. We haven't seen any street preachers in a long time, ofcourse in todays society cops are more apt to fine them for disturbing the peace as opossed to allowing them to preach the word where it might "offend" some people.

Makes me wonder how were suppoosed to witness to people if they all take offense to it nowadays. Were shooting ourselves in the feet. It's one of the many reasons why i think were already in the tribulation. Can't pray to God in schools anymore, God's being taken out of the pledge of allegiance i imagine it won't be long before anyone that even mentions his name or says Jesus outloud ends up in front of a firing squad.

1) Kids pray in school all the time.. nothing wrong with it. Oh wait, you mean you want the teacher to lead a prayer? What if the teacher is pagan?
2) Under God in the pledge? OMG, whatever did we do in the many years before it was placed into the pledge to scare off the commies?

There is a big differance between sharing your beliefs and shoving them down people's throats. For example, I can simply choose to ignore all threads in the religion forum here on ATS, even though comparative religion is one of my favorite subjects. I simply will not tolerate being preached to or told I am going to go to this place or the other.

On the other hand, if I cannot tolerate being cornered on the street by people pushing their religious pamphlets in my face and telling me everything they think is wrong with me and my life.

I respect people's right to believe what they want... all up till they stop respect my right to believe what I want.

new topics

top topics

join