It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I learned that Hell was invented by Christian translations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a literal eternal hell doesn't exist, the consequences are eternal (forever)...at the judgment those that have been judged by God to be wicked will be consumed by fire until there is nothing let...in other passages that use the same Hebrew words that that they will be like stubble or ashes.

The false teaching on Hell comes from Rome, whose seat and great authority was given to it by the dragon (satan), in order to turn people from God by framing him as cruel and severe.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It's rather curious to discover how 99% of these noxious polemics are directed against Christ alone and not focussed at all on other religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, etc...
Critical thinkers: what does that tell you?

John 8:44 "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jellyfishbrains

What are you going to do with EZEKIEL 31:15-16 then? In them verses the word grave and hell both show up......showing they are not the same. What do you "wordsmiths" say to that?

15 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the GRAVE I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to HELL with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
yeah.......I thought so. ↑↑↑

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join