It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where To Begin...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello ATS members. I've personally taken a very heavy interest in this website and have decided to join. So without further a due, my name is ShadowScript, which in my opinion accurately represents the Illuminati's plot line(s) for world domination and New World Order. But they are just but one of the reasons I chose to becoming a ATS member. Yes, for I have many vast opinions on many of the topics presented on the site itself. But where to start seems to be the hard part.

Well, I guess I'll let y'all go now. Thank you for hearing me out.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScript

Hi ShadowScript, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

welcome!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. You'll find plenty of NWO and related topics here. Where to start? No idea but a thread I liked very much is All roads lead to Rome dating from 2010. Its full of great info and is now up to page 200+.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy your stay.

top topics

join