It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydneysiders to picket QANTAS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This should be happening in an hour or 2 from now, so I look forward to hearing/seeing the results some time shortly

We have organized a rally at Sydney Airport at 2:30 on Tuesday 13th December. We will be confronting the Captain of Qantas QF64 to ask him why his plane is spraying chemtrails over Melbourne on way to Sydney each day. It is time people started to take action against this crime on humanity. People let's get there in numbers.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This sounds interesting although I doubt the Captain will say much, if they do manage to confront him. I think it would be interesting to take a good look inside the plane to see if there are extra tanks hidden away full of whatever it is they are spraying (assuming it is not just mixed in with the fuel) but that would probably be impossible and/or illegal. Here's hoping they can find something out though.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

If there were any such tanks the pilot would have to know about them in order to manage his weight and balance.

also the mechanics would ahve to know about them, and someone would have to fill them with something.

If "anything" is in the fuel then a crime has been committed, since that would be illegal interferance with the operation of the aircraft engine, which is specifically required to only use specifially approved and standard fuels.

If there is any such information available someone should lay a complaint with the Australian Federal Police.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I really hope they catch him red handed!

Please be sure to post the results here as I am dying to find out!!

PS. let Max Egan know so he can talk about it on his show.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Video has been removed by the user - I wonder what happened???

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I don't know but his channel is still up with plenty of other video's: youtube channel

Maybe it violated a T&C as he was calling people up to go protest?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
This should be happening in an hour or 2 from now, so I look forward to hearing/seeing the results some time shortly

We have organized a rally at Sydney Airport at 2:30 on Tuesday 13th December. We will be confronting the Captain of Qantas QF64 to ask him why his plane is spraying chemtrails over Melbourne on way to Sydney each day. It is time people started to take action against this crime on humanity. People let's get there in numbers.

And next week they'll be demanding that the Church stops displaying overtly Christian rainbow symbols in the sky every time it stops raining

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is fairly ridiculous.
I wonder if that old coot from the Gold Coast fema camps will be making his way down.

Just what exactly will this acheive?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The captain will probably think they're nuts, and have no idea what a "chemtrail" even is!

Nevertheless, believers will take his ignorance as evidence of coverup/denial.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

He didn't like me asking what happened at Sydney on another of his videos - I'm banned from his channel.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Apparently the Australian Federal Police turned up to stop him - no details of what happened, just a cryptic note on his YT channel chat - www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

In a PM on YT PeeKay said 10 police had turned up & he "can't talk more".

Dunno why not.

top topics

join